PDA

View Full Version : TBH app now has GB .605 special edition update with 1 % batt, cutm boot, but?

iconaw1
10-18-2011, 03:38 PM
Just updated the new Special edition of GB .605 from TBH app, it has a 1% battery increments, custom boot animation, and is deodexed and pulls some ICS stuff. No CRT off thought :(... I just wanted to know if the battery is supposed to count from 0% to the current % every 10 seconds? or is mine just acting up?

gunner1982
10-18-2011, 05:20 PM
I'm gonna flash this asap I had no idea it was even out thanks for the find

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

WugFresh
10-18-2011, 06:13 PM
It's sitting on sdcard, still haven't flashed it yet. I doubt he would program it likely that. What I am curious about is exactly how it works and if it somehow is using more battery to constantly fetch battery stats?

{{ WugFresh }}

Wulf
10-18-2011, 06:52 PM
It's sitting on sdcard, still haven't flashed it yet. I doubt he would program it likely that. What I am curious about is exactly how it works and if it somehow is using more battery to constantly fetch battery stats?

{{ WugFresh }}

Maybe, but on the latest liberty test builds has 1% increments but battery life is insane. 12+ hours and was at 71%.

milski65
10-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Does this flash over Vortex or do you need to be stock rooted 605 and no flashing roms for it to perform?

Wulf
10-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Vortex is already on 605 so you should be good, if course data and cache wipes and maybe dalvic couldn't hurt.

gunner1982
10-18-2011, 07:35 PM

{{ WugFresh }}

Just read on my droid world they he said if you type static in terminal it will be like so and to go back to animated type animated

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-mods/9711-semi-stock-4-5-605-deodexed-1-accurate-slightly-debloated-media-enhancements.html

iconaw1
10-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Man I like it but my social networking widget is not working on it. :(

bskouby
10-19-2011, 09:53 AM
I flashed this without issue. However...

1. I could not get the 10 second battery animation to turn off. Even the "static" in terminal didn't do anything.
2. The "battery manager" in settings no longer would load.
3. Social media widget was hokey.

So, long story short, I restored my rooted stock GB via nandroid.

Jamesdkirk
10-19-2011, 11:45 PM
I flashed this without issue. However...

1. I could not get the 10 second battery animation to turn off. Even the "static" in terminal didn't do anything.
2. The "battery manager" in settings no longer would load.
3. Social media widget was hokey.

So, long story short, I restored my rooted stock GB via nandroid.

The exact same story I experienced today as well :|