PDA

View Full Version : Mirrored screen protectors?

TurboSE
10-15-2011, 12:51 PM
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mirror+MB810&x=0&y=0

J (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mirror+MB810&x=0&y=0)ust wondering if anyone has tried these? I have a constant (embarassing) fear of having boogers or stuff in my teeth, when I'm dealing with clients or co-workers. I've actually considered carrying a make-up compact, but this may be a slightly less weird way of easing my mind. So I was wondering if anyone had any input.

Leach19m
10-15-2011, 02:29 PM
I had one on my iPhone before I got the x. They darken the screen a little bit, but the mirror effect definitely works. I just liked it cause it was dofferentr, but it would work for booger prevention too

(V) {;,,;} (V) < Woopwoopwoopwoopwoop
Scuttering along like Zoidberg, on the move

TurboSE
10-15-2011, 04:14 PM
I figured for $3, I really can't go wrong...

t.crawford714
10-17-2011, 05:20 PM
Worst thing ever if you're outside and you're trying to save battery. I have to have brightness all the way up in order to see it. Why would you be worried about boogers in your teeth? :omg:

TurboSE
10-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Worst thing ever if you're outside and you're trying to save battery. I have to have brightness all the way up in order to see it. Why would you be worried about boogers in your teeth? :omg:

I actually don't spend a lot of time out in the sun, my first job is 3rd shift, my second job is inside and my recreational time is spent in my shop...and after I proof read, it sounded that way to me as well...I almost changed but I wanted to see if anyone else took it the same way.

t.crawford714
10-18-2011, 07:51 AM
I did like them on my iPod Touch, I just think they inhibit my ability to use my phone when I want.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

maybish
10-18-2011, 08:43 AM
I ordered one a while ago and thought I would like it. I tried to put it on the phone dropped it then bent it trying to pick it up. When i did pick it up there was dust all over it. So I ruined it before I even got to try it! Its cheap. Try it if you dont like it take I off!

****sent from May's pink cm7 X!!!***

t.crawford714
10-18-2011, 10:01 AM
Listen to her ^^^ :big smile: I gotta go get some Kool-aid. :crazy:

TurboSE
10-18-2011, 04:04 PM
I ordered one a while ago and thought I would like it. I tried to put it on the phone dropped it then bent it trying to pick it up. When i did pick it up there was dust all over it. So I ruined it before I even got to try it! Its cheap. Try it if you dont like it take I off!

****sent from May's pink cm7 X!!!***

I too suffer from fumble fingers, so I will be purchasing the 3 pack.

TurboSE
10-27-2011, 07:23 PM
Finally got them today from an ebay seller, for about $0.35 each, they are well worth the money IMO. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me and I'll give you the name of the seller, don't want to violate forum rules.