PDA

View Full Version : Mod a rom windows app

S@NT@N@
10-10-2011, 12:09 AM
MOD A ROM is now RoMod for android

Might resume on windows app at a later time.

MOD A ROM WINDOWS APPLICATION
*********Version 2.4**********

------------REMOVED--------------

I hope you all will forgive me but I am going to pull this for a while. This will be converted to Android and will be released soon. I already have a group of beta testers that were going to test this app converted to c++ but have since decided to write in Java. If anybody has any questions or thoughts feel free to let me know. Thanks for trying ModAROM for Windows. Will continue this version after the Android version is complete.

------------REMOVED--------------

-OK, Fixed the "add app" issue and need to navigate to new Java "jdk/bin"
tested with various Roms Boot Manager and all is well, also try to stay clear of the "remove radio from sbf option as I am working out a bug

This is a standalone windows application that allows you to "Mod A ROM". You will be able to add/remove apps, replace boot animation, and modify apn settings. This app will also let you remove the radio from a SBF update zip, mainly for phones that are not on the Verizon Network. This will alleviate the reprogramming needed after other SBF's. Will also sign the ROM, only 1 variable to the jave/jre/bin folder has to be set.

Requirements:
-.NET Framework 3.5
-Java
-2.19 MB space for program

Near Future Releases will include:
-modify Build Prop
-boot animation viewer
-edit/remove/add multiple apns
Let me know if anyone would like to see anything else

Feel free to email (jsmodarom@gmail.com) me if you have any problems or questions.

bobniborg
10-11-2011, 02:14 PM
this sounds awesome, anyone else use this yet? looks like the potential Wugs themer had.

Scrapy McSlappy
10-11-2011, 02:17 PM
I have it downloaded. I opened it and liked what I saw I just haven't had time to play with it yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Nemo aeternamn
10-11-2011, 02:25 PM
I have it downloaded. I opened it and liked what I saw I just haven't had time to play with it yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

I'm that same way...

Post script: I think I'm going to download a rom... And use this... And load it into boot manager... I'll see if I can get to that thursday... I like that I idea : D

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

mettercomputers
11-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Would like to get another copy of this app lost mine any one help