PDA

View Full Version : [ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth ROMS 3.0 FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES +++

Pages : 1 [2]

Wulf
11-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Camera issues seems fixed. Did a dozen without issue. Anyone need me to check anything? Do be too technical.

Could you check for any sudden drops in battery%, battery life after first flash, lag with lockscreen and boot up time?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

milski65
11-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Could you check for any sudden drops in battery%, battery life after first flash, lag with lockscreen and boot up time?

Hey Wulf. Anything for you. No lag stock lockscreen. 1st reboot took a minute. Battery dropped 20% in 40 minutes or less from full charge, flash, activation till right now. DSP Manager fc. Only one so far. Have not reinstalled any apps. Liquid settings are extensive to say the least. Haven't started there yet.

milski65
11-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Under goodies, switch, it has 4 home options. ADW, Go, launcher Pro and ICS. Can also switch to stock or other camera app as well as stock or themed contacts.

Nemo aeternamn
11-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Under goodies, switch, it has 4 home options. ADW, Go, launcher Pro and ICS. Can also switch to stock or other camera app as well as stock or themed contacts.

I'll be more then interested on how the battery holds up under a days use from a full change

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

Wulf
11-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Hey Wulf. Anything for you. No lag stock lockscreen. 1st reboot took a minute. Battery dropped 20% in 40 minutes or less from full charge, flash, activation till right now. DSP Manager fc. Only one so far. Have not reinstalled any apps. Liquid settings are extensive to say the least. Haven't started there yet.

Thanks, all sounds good except battery drain, let us know if it gets better.

milski65
11-02-2011, 04:34 PM
I'll be more then interested on how the battery holds up under a days use from a full change

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

Ill be calibrating in a bit. I'll be updating as you all need.

skooter16
11-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Im eager to give this a go. Just wondering if it was 2nd init and if so would I be able to reflash VorteX if I don't like liquid?

savagerun
11-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Im eager to give this a go. Just wondering if it was 2nd init and if so would I be able to reflash VorteX if I don't like liquid?

Yes and yes.

Bkdodger
11-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Thank you on updates ..hopefully improved battery ...since camera works I'm sure all else is smooth ..
Liquid 3.0 was excellent other than drain and camera ..

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

skooter16
11-02-2011, 05:51 PM
WIN AND WIN then lol and will I be able to shoot hd video? I never use my video but just im case

milski65
11-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Thank you on updates ..hopefully improved battery ...since camera works I'm sure all else is smooth ..
Liquid 3.0 was excellent other than drain and camera ..

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

You probably don't remember but you got me through on 3.0 with all the fc's. Battery life was stellar after that. 3.1 is just as fast. Just calibrated battery. Of course I'll keep everyone updated here on performance.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Bkdodger
11-02-2011, 06:34 PM
You probably don't remember but you got me through on 3.0 with all the fc's. Battery life was stellar after that. 3.1 is just as fast. Just calibrated battery. Of course I'll keep everyone updated here on performance.

Oh yes..I remember for sure...hopefully even better now ..

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

milski65
11-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Oh yes..I remember for sure...hopefully even better now ..

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

It was, right up to the point of my current bootloop, if that's what you call it. Phone froze switching between go launcher and adw. Had to pull battery. Now red M shows, then liquid boot animation, but it just hangs at the liquid X. Did 2 battery pulls since. Currently running about 3 minutes on the liquid X just repeating itself. Any suggestions?

skooter16
11-02-2011, 07:08 PM
I have noticed when I try to zoom the camera it freezes. Other than that I have no complaints.

silver04v
11-02-2011, 07:09 PM
I have noticed when I try to zoom the camera it freezes. Other than that I have no complaints.

Likely the same issue ssx has. Work around- go to camera, settings, change zoom to zoom with volume keys and not on screen.

Dripping awesome out of my Liquid 2.6 Droid X.

silver04v
11-02-2011, 07:10 PM
It was, right up to the point of my current bootloop, if that's what you call it. Phone froze switching between go launcher and adw. Had to pull battery. Now red M shows, then liquid boot animation, but it just hangs at the liquid X. Did 2 battery pulls since. Currently running about 3 minutes on the liquid X just repeating itself. Any suggestions?

Factory reset through stock recovery? Fixes most bootloops.

milski65
11-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Can you get me to stock?

silver04v
11-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Can you get me to stock?

Why do you want to go stock? Is it just bootlooping cause you tries to switch launchers in setting menu? Just factory reset and start over with liquid.

milski65
11-02-2011, 07:39 PM
I can't get out of the boot animation. Pulling battery doesn't do anything by itself. Powering off, then holding home, then power till M appears just reboots phone. At present I can't get into stock recovery to factory reset.

silver04v
11-02-2011, 07:42 PM
I can't get out of the boot animation. Pulling battery doesn't do anything by itself. Powering off, then holding home, then power till M appears just reboots phone. At present I can't get into stock recovery to factory reset.

Hmm..try pulling battery, holding home, reinsert while holding home then hold power and home till triangle guy comes up. Try that. If not you'll need to sbf. Which really isn't to big of a deal.

Bkdodger
11-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Try to put phone on charger pull battery then back in ...see if it goes to recovery...

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

kennyfool
11-02-2011, 07:52 PM
This was just updated today to 3.1 can someone try it out and tell me if the camera issues has been fixed? I can't flash because Im on low battery and I wont be home tonight

milski65
11-02-2011, 07:54 PM
This was just updated today to 3.1 can someone try it out and tell me if the camera issues has been fixed? I can't flash because Im on low battery and I wont be home tonight

The camera issue is fixed.

milski65
11-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Try to put phone on charger pull battery then back in ...see if it goes to recovery...

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

No go bk. Time to sbf. Is stock recovery not working? Saw a post by nemo mentioning he couldn't get into it.

Bkdodger
11-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Hmm not good ..sbf time ..

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

milski65
11-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Hmm not good ..sbf time ..

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...
Regaining root now. This liquid stuff is kicking my a$$. Flashed a dozen roms without issue. But the night is young. Maybe I'll have that battery info to you all by tomorrow eve.

Bkdodger
11-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Sometimes there is just no explanation for it...

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

skooter16
11-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Ugh the constant charge led. This is do not like one bit.

milski65
11-03-2011, 05:05 AM
7 hours overnight idle and at 75%. Not Vortex but pretty damn good.

Bkdodger
11-03-2011, 06:31 AM
7 hours overnight idle and at 75%. Not Vortex but pretty damn good.

Hmm keep an eye for battery drops...it lost 25% from full charge overnight ?

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

milski65
11-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Hmm keep an eye for battery drops...it lost 25% from full charge overnight ?

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

Yep. 25%. I'm thinking after drain and recharge it'll do better. At least I hope.

Bkdodger
11-03-2011, 07:09 AM
Yep. 25%. I'm thinking after drain and recharge it'll do better. At least I hope.

I hope too ..its a great rom IMO..just battery kills me ...

Sent from elGato's X..
thru tapatalk...

skooter16
11-03-2011, 08:14 AM
My battery was doing pretty good then it randomly dropped by 20%. I didn't fully calibrate it though. The alarm clock doesn't work. (At least not for me)

I ended up going back to VorteX.

milski65
11-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Phone made it 14 1/2 hours before dying. 7 hours idle 25% use. 7.5 hours mod use, other 75%. No excessive battery drops. No fc's. No data drops. No battery pulls to reconnect. Recharging as we speak. Hesitant to switch launchers (reason for sbf last night). Fastest rom for web browsing, getting into market, tapatalk, twitter, email, gmail I've used. That's comparing to Chevy 2.2 and Vortex 2.9 as latest roms flashed.

silver04v
11-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Phone made it 14 1/2 hours before dying. 7 hours idle 25% use. 7.5 hours mod use, other 75%. No excessive battery drops. No fc's. No data drops. No battery pulls to reconnect. Recharging as we speak. Hesitant to switch launchers (reason for sbf last night). Fastest rom for web browsing, getting into market, tapatalk, twitter, email, gmail I've used. That's comparing to Chevy 2.2 and Vortex 2.9 as latest roms flashed.

Don't switch launchers in the settings. Use homesmack app.

milski65
11-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Don't switch launchers in the settings. Use homesmack app.

I was under the impression you had to go into liquid tools to do that. So that app will show all the launchers loaded in 3.1 and you can swap out that way?

Kicker
11-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Flashed Liquid earlier today...definitely liking it. No Swype keyboard though?! Don't remember seeing anyone mention that...our maybe i just wasn't paying attention to all the previous posts. Downloaded from Swype website so I'm all set now...good stuff.

milski65
11-03-2011, 04:18 PM
I was under the impression you had to go into liquid tools to do that. So that app will show all the launchers loaded in 3.1 and you can swap out that way?

Just downloaded. Only shows present launcher (listed as default). Doesn't show ics, adw or lp. Is there a way to set those up?

silver04v
11-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Just downloaded. Only shows present launcher (listed as default). Doesn't show ics, adw or lp. Is there a way to set those up?

Download them from the market.

milski65
11-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Download them from the market.

Got it. Thanks.

milski65
11-03-2011, 08:13 PM
No bugs to report. Everything I run on my phones works. Battery life with mod-heavy use gets about 1 hour every 10%. Under my normal use I think it will pretty much match Chevy 2.2.

Zantar6
11-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Do we have to wipe data or just cache if coming from liquid 3.0 for the 3.1 update?

BHuber09
11-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Zantar wow been a while since I've seen you on here
But a cache wipe should be okay

FreeMyMoto!!!

Zantar6
11-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Zantar wow been a while since I've seen you on here
But a cache wipe should be okay

FreeMyMoto!!!

I'm intermittent lol. I read this forum like 5x a day religiously but I never really post. And thanks btw

JNEHAMA
11-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Just switched to ICS launcher from launcher pro via liquid settings with no trouble at all. Have the say highly impressed with this rom.

digitalmofo
11-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Had to shift off of it, was getting a force close on the phone when I tried to make a call, and incoming calls were going straight to voice mail. SBFed, re-rooted, re-downloaded and installed again, same thing with every launcher. Every time I try to dial, it force closes.

HarleyDude
11-08-2011, 06:08 AM
If you're on 3.0, note they dropped 3.1 a couple days ago
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/liquid/39812-rom-liquid-smooth-roms-3-1-a.html

digitalmofo
11-09-2011, 02:02 AM
I was on 3.1. Picked it up the day it dropped, had been waiting on it. LOVE the rom, but couldn't make it work. I'm on Vortex right now, it's ok, but no match for Liquid.

digitalmofo
11-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Just tried it again, completely SBFed, got the link from the thread above this one, phone force closes when I first start up. Everything else is fine, phone force closes every time I try to use it. Is this common, is there something else I am supposed to be doing? I am coming from .602, is that the problem?

gunner1982
11-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Just fyi 3.2 is up and I must say it is alot better than 3.1 I think they may have finally got it right the last Time I was on 3.1 I was messing with my lock screen and it screwed up and I couldn't unlock my phone without it randomly rebooting no it seems all is good

Acox21900
02-16-2012, 04:08 PM
I can't get my Facebook contact pictures to show up. Any ideas? I just flashed last night and everything else seems to be great.

comradevdkadroid
03-03-2012, 01:19 AM
For some reason and this doesn't happen with any other 2nd init rom, it says cannot connect to Facebook. Tried uninstalling app cache wipe nothing don't know what to do...