PDA

View Full Version : Tentative YES for Galaxy Nexus from the Wife. WOOT WOOT

bigrednemo
10-06-2011, 12:14 PM
As much as I have learned and loved my X, I am ready and approved to move up in the world. God bless my wife. haha Anyone else moving on?

gbrinn
10-06-2011, 12:31 PM
So the "credit card authority" has given you pre-clearance? Grats!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

B3N
10-06-2011, 12:57 PM
I've hinted to the boss several times.
I've gone as far as asking her opinion on the shape... if its cool or not.( not that her opinion matters ) JOKE. (HA HA LOL ROFL ) I still can't find the lug nuts to get up and say "woman ,I need this phone"
I DID BUY HER A $400+ COACH PURSE LAST WEEK. ('-')
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

gbrinn
10-06-2011, 12:58 PM
I've gone as far as asking her opinion on the shape... if its cool or not.( not that her opinion matters ) JOKE. (HA HA LOL ROFL ) I still can't find the lug nuts to get up and say "woman ,I need this phone"

A Coach purse is probably not equivalent in her eyes, lol

jloya
10-06-2011, 01:12 PM

Lolll please draw the comparison between the prime and her coach purse.....let us know how that goes ;)

luckily my girl loves smartphones, not to the extent of root/roming but definitely an enthusiast..problem is...if I get one, she'll want one..

gbrinn
10-06-2011, 01:17 PM
luckily my girl loves smartphones, not to the extent of root/roming but definitely an enthusiast..problem is...if I get one, she'll want one..

Nice!

gunner1982
10-06-2011, 01:17 PM

Ha ha I let my wife get 2 tea cup yorkies oh about 2 months ago which after all the vaccinations were up to about $2000 so that should be good enough for me to use her upgrade right.

Edit she already got a coach purse in February for her birthday

gbrinn
10-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Maybe...still not convinced.

DroidXSkywalker
10-07-2011, 10:04 PM
I'm never upgrading my X, cuz I love it too much!