PDA

View Full Version : ROM manager issue

aypeeootrek
10-06-2011, 09:30 AM
So yesterday I finally upgraded rom manager to premium. But ever since nothing changed in rom list of downloads. I have the same choices available and nothing new came up under premium. The only thing available for premium is "forkup" stuff but nothing loads when I click it. Same thing is happening with liquid even though it isn't premium.

I remember browsing through the rom list one day and had a few other options aside from forkup. There was Cyanogen stuff and a few others but Havnt cane across them again. I unistalled and reinstalled but nothing happened. Does anyone with rom manager have the same download list or is just mine just messed up? Thanks.
Also, my rom toolbox (liberty ) is force closing when I go to the rom list as well. There was a thread I just read on that and someone recommended to check if su is up to date. It is and I also unistalled and reinstalled as well

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

popcenator
10-06-2011, 10:40 AM
In order to see Cyanogen, you have to go to the top and flash Droid X (2nd init) recovery. ROM manager gives you different options depending on which recovery you have flashed.

Nemo aeternamn
10-06-2011, 10:47 AM
In order to see Cyanogen, you have to go to the top and flash Droid X (2nd init) recovery. ROM manager gives you different options depending on which recovery you have flashed.

Ooh... Good info pop... I didn't know that

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

gbrinn
10-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Makes sense, when you think about it: Keeps you from putting on an incompatible ROM.

aypeeootrek
10-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Aside from Cyanogen though, shouldn't there be other premium roms too? I thought at one point I had a list of at least 5. Maybe doing that will show them all?

Also, i just dled the tbh application. I'm trying to install and it says it isn't parsed correctly. Not really sure what to do here, any tips? I tried androzip abd some other apps I have but didn't work. And thanks pop, ill do that in a lil when I have some time

gbrinn
10-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Should be, but mine is force closing, ATM.

Bungle
10-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Force close was due to Jrummys server being down. It has since been fixed.
God bless twitter.

gbrinn
10-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Good to hear. I was wondering what was going on earlier.