PDA

View Full Version : Not sure how much longer I can ssx

aypeeootrek
10-05-2011, 10:27 AM
This data bug is killing me. I spend more time trying to get a connection while my phone says I have 3g then actually browsing. Is there a fix to this yet? It seems Everytime i don't use it for a lil I lose service(while displaying 3g) and then it's back to square one again. Also the battery life is horrible. From texting I lose 25% in 2 hrs and i have a new extended battery that I bought in August. Any suggestions on how to improve my ssx experience or a recommendation on where to head next? I've only been on froyo and 2int roms. Wanted to try darkslide. And im pretty sure to get there in have to sbf and then install the 2part gb update? Or does the gingerbread update in the liberty toolbox take me straight there from where I am

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

dennyjones
10-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Chevy is working on 2.2 and it should be ready for testing soon.

aypeeootrek
10-05-2011, 05:13 PM
I seen the battery thread on that. Hopefully the 3g issue gets fixed as well

Newber
10-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Its not a 2 init but vortex 2.5 is good.

My nest experience however has come from stock .605 with all the unessential apps (for me) frozen. Then use quickclock and supercharger...20 hours of battery life and everything works.

aypeeootrek
10-05-2011, 08:13 PM
ive been intersted in vortex.i may hit some 596 roms before i go to 605 though. there were a few roms i wanted to try including darkslide. also whats the super charger app?and where can i find it?

stryker
10-05-2011, 08:56 PM
try darkslide 4.2 if u don't want to sbf. Its an awesome ROM. I'm on darkslide X right now and get about 20 hours of battery life on stock battery. Here is a pic of my battery life for today. U will have to sbf to get on .602 to install DarkslideX. here's a link that might help
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=301834

=(.DarkslideX.)=

Newber
10-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Here is a link to the supercharger script thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276

Just read the OP thouroughly and if you have any questions give me a shout.

aypeeootrek
10-06-2011, 07:42 AM
I didn't get to reply last night but thanks for the links guys. I'm gonna give them a good look after work. And darkslide 4.2 is a possibility. Think I wanna make the move to gingerbread finally but maybe I can delay for 4.2. Decisions decisions....... Lol

stryker
10-06-2011, 07:53 PM
I would move to gb. There are many stable .602 roms to try. DarkslideX, Apex, liberty GB, ssm602, shuji. Or u can go the 2nd init route.

=(.DarkslideX.)=