PDA

View Full Version : [ROOT][HOW TO] Win/Linux/OS X [Latest DX .602/.605]

macpro88
10-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Please, I urge you to have patience, and take the time to read this post in its entirety! Failing to do so could leave you empty handed and frustrated. Though we are all here to help out, some issues can easily be avoided if the entire original post has been read and understood.

razorloves did an absolute superb job in this write up that has been borrowed from RootzWiki, original OP found here (http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?6199-How-to-ROOT-or-UNROOT-your-Droid-X).

In this guide we will go over how to root your Droid X regardless of what ROM you have on your phone or what operating system you're using on your computer. I will also go over how to unroot your phone as well (Windows only).

[Please ignore any references to the Droid 3, the exploit was originally written for the Droid 3 but has since then been proven to root ANY Gingerbread on most Motorola phones.]

Windows Version

This one click method will root or unroot your phone that has a Froyo or Gingerbread ROM. It must be run on your computer and should work on any version of Windows. Again, this method is for Windows ONLY.

1. If you don't already have them installed, download and install the motorola usb drivers HERE (http://www.motorola.com/consumers/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=bda09ec8009a0210VgnVCM10000088 06b00aRCRD).
2. Download Pete's Motorola Root Tool HERE (http://www.multiupload.com/87HVZ6ZY2E). It's a zip file so you will have to extract it to a folder.
3. Your phone needs to have USB debugging enabled. So, go to Settings-Applications-Development, and check the box for "USB debugging".
4. Connect your phone to your computer with usb cable and choose the "Charge Only" mode.
5. Navigate to the "Pete's Motorola Root Tool.exe" file that you downloaded and extract earlier, and double click on it to open the one click root tool.
6. Press the button to root or unroot your phone and follow the onscreen instructions. Your phone will automatically reboot a few times during the procedure and then it will be done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have trouble with the above method, try this one.
This one click method will root your phone that has a Froyo or Gingerbread ROM. It must be run on your computer and should work on any version of Windows. Again, this is for Windows ONLY.

1. If you don't already have them installed, download and install the motorola usb drivers HERE (http://www.motorola.com/consumers/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=bda09ec8009a0210VgnVCM10000088 06b00aRCRD).
2. Download the Droid 3 Easy Root Script HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/?pj5lk8u2s0zhqo8). It's a zip file so you will have to extract it to a folder. (Dont worry about it saying Droid 3. It works on all Moto phones.)
3. Your phone needs to have USB debugging enabled. So, go to Settings-Applications-Development, and check the box for "USB debugging".
4. Connect your phone to your computer with usb cable and choose the "Charge Only" mode.
5. Navigate to the Droid 3 Easy Root Script folder that you downloaded and extract earlier, and double click on the "Click to root your DROID 3.bat" file to open the one click root tool.
6. Follow the onscreen instruction. Your phone will automatically reboot a few times during the procedure and then it will be done.

PLEASE READ THIS!
-If your phone reboots to bootloader after the root method has rebooted your phone to continue the root process, simply unplug the phone, reboot the phone, then when the boot animation comes back up, plug the phone back in. Rinse and repeat for the amount of times the root process needs to root your phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linux and MacOS Versions (advanced)

This one click method will root your phone that has a Froyo or Gingerbread ROM. It must be run on your computer and should work on any Linux distro or MacOS.

1. Download the Droid Easy Root v7d.zip file from HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/?2ugcdue4cw7dtc5). It's a zip file so you will have to extract it to a folder.
2. Your phone needs to have USB debugging enabled. So, go to Settings-Applications-Development, and check the box for "USB debugging".
3. Connect your phone to your computer with usb cable and choose the "Charge Only" mode.
4. Open terminal and change the path to the folder you extracted in step #1, then execute the "run_to_root_your_droid3.sh" script to open the one click root tool.
5. Follow the onscreen instruction. Your phone will automatically reboot a few times during the procedure and then it will be done.

MacOS Version (beginner)

1. Download the Droid Easy Root v7d.zip file from HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/?2ugcdue4cw7dtc5).
2. If the .zip file doesn't unzip itself, double click to open, a folder of the same name will appear
3. Find the file path of the new folder, right click new folder and select Get Info, the file path appears on the left side
4. Open Terminal (applications>utilities>terminal)
5. Change directory to the new folder (the file path you found earlier) the following file path is an example:

cd /Users/yourname/Downloads/droid_easy_root_v7
then hit enter, your terminal prompt will change to the new directory (terminal commands are case sensitive)
You can also simply drag and drop the new folder from Finder into Terminal after typing cd (and a space) to get the file path
6. On your DX, be sure USB debugging is turned on (settings>applications>development>USB debugging)
7. Connect the DX to your Mac and select Charge Only from the notification bar.
8. While still in terminal and now in the proper directory type:

./run_to_root_your_droid3.sh
Then enter (again, case sensitive)
9. Follow the on screen instructions in Terminal, your phone will reboot three times during the process
10. Enjoy root!

More info on all the root procedures mentioned above, can be found HERE (http://www.psouza4.com/droid3/)

Phone Version

This one click method will root your phone that has a Froyo ROM. It's an Android app and must be run on your phone. Again, this method is for Froyo ONLY and will NOT work for any Gingerbread base.

1. Your phone needs to have USB debugging enabled. So, go to Settings-Applications-Development, and check the box for "USB debugging".
2. Download the Z4Root apk file HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/?s9b6qoba91282sq)
3. Save the Z4Root apk file to the mem card in your phone. Then use the file explorer on your phone and navigate to where you saved it and click on it to install it.
4. In your app drawer you will now see the Z4Root app. Open it and click on the Permanent Root button. It will reboot automatically after about 30 seconds to a minute, and then you're done.
5. If your phone doesn't reboot automatically and z4root is just sitting there seeming to do nothing, then just reboot your phone and repeat step #4.

Need to unroot?

-From the first method posted above, Pete's Motorola Root Tools, has the unroot option. Simply run this and it will unroot the phone regardless of what you used to root the phone with.

Need visual assistance in the form of an awesome video? CLICK HERE! (http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-rs-video-guides/38319-hd-video-guide-how-root-your-gingerbread-motorola-device-one-click-program.html)

CREDITS:
HUGE thanks to Dan Rosenberg (djrbliss) for discovering the vulnerability to root Moto gingerbread roms. Original thread HERE (http://vulnfactory.org/blog/2011/08/25/rooting-the-droid-3/)
Big thanks to Framework43 and Psouza and zdooder for making the gingerbread root tools. Original threads HERE (http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?3714-ROOT-UNROOT-Droid-3-root-instructions-(One-Click-added-for-Windows-Linux-OSX)&p=75934&viewfull=1#post75934) and HERE (http://www.psouza4.com/droid3/)
Many thanks to RyanZA for the Z4Root app. Original thread HERE (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833953)

macpro88
10-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Credits to 1KDS for the awesome Mac OS instructions, thank you 1KDS!

fc127
10-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Nice write up. It's good to.have all of this info in one place instead of scattered around the forum. Thanks Mac.

Sent from MI UI on MY DX.

teraquad
10-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Good deal, i just rooted with the linux method and everything went swimmingly at least twice. I reloaded my nandroid backup system & Data the first time. Loaded the wrong date the next time, and finally got it right on the third try.

Thanks!

Sefirosu
10-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Great write up guys. This is going to help tons of people!

BobG
10-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Just downloaded used Pete's Motorola Root Tool.exe to root my DroidX that has the Verizon GB 605 OTA pushed a few days ago and it worked flawlessly, as far as I can tell. Root Check reported rooted and I used WiFi Tether version 3.1-beta6 to tether my iPad and was able to get on line - no issues so far. My thanks to you all. Definitely made my day!!:big smile:

scubabyrt
10-07-2011, 02:01 PM
i have tried MULTIPLE times to root my phone to no avail. i had it rooted before the OTA gingerbread update and now it wont root. I have tried the one click method many times and it said it rooted but it did not. My SU binary will not update because it is not rooted. What now??

RooTBeeR
10-07-2011, 06:07 PM
awesomesauce! got it done

i <3 my root haha

joanofnick
10-07-2011, 06:25 PM
I have always used PC's until my laptop broke, so I'm on my girlfriends Mac, so any help would be greatly appreciated. When I type in the command /Users/myname/Downloads/D3_easy_root_v7, I do not get the new directory. I instead get bash /Users/myname/Downloads: is a directory, and then I get brought to the same directory as I started. I understand everything is typed case sensetive and im not actually typing "myname".

dancbr1krr
10-08-2011, 05:15 PM
I have always used PC's until my laptop broke, so I'm on my girlfriends Mac, so any help would be greatly appreciated. When I type in the command /Users/myname/Downloads/D3_easy_root_v7, I do not get the new directory. I instead get bash /Users/myname/Downloads: is a directory, and then I get brought to the same directory as I started. I understand everything is typed case sensetive and im not actually typing "myname".
I have the exact same problem. I am following the instructions word for word and the exact same thing happened as the situation above.

HarleyDude
10-08-2011, 06:48 PM
...When I type in the command /Users/myname/Downloads/D3_easy_root_v7...

you need to type "cd " before the command. That's a cd space without the quotes

dancbr1krr
10-08-2011, 07:40 PM
you need to type "cd " before the command. That's a cd space without the quotes
Thanks, that did the trick.

DebianDog
10-08-2011, 07:47 PM
New Mac users are so cute:

Once you unzip it go to the command line and type > cd (then drag and drop the directory you unzipped the files to terminal window)

hillbilliegreg
10-08-2011, 08:07 PM

Once you unzip it go to the command line and type > cd (then drag and drop the directory you unzipped the files to terminal window)

yeah sfbing and rooting is a lot easier on a linux or mac machine, problem is, most mac users don't know where the terminal is

macpro88
10-09-2011, 06:30 PM

Can do the same in Windows :) lol most users don't know how to use terminal/command prompt, but its so valuable once you learn how!

macpro88
10-09-2011, 07:11 PM
who wants an awesome video on how to work this? check out our new video forum section! Droid X RS Video Guides (http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-rs-video-guides/)

jcolandr
10-14-2011, 02:40 PM
I just SBFed to .602 Gb on my droid x. I got the script to run in terminal. The first thing it does is reboot my phone to bootloader 30.04 and then nothing happens. I can boot the phone, so I'm not bricked or have to battery pull to get out. But I can't root

Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix. Any help is greatly appreciated.

From terminal:

* Running exploit [part 1 of 3]...
rm failed for /data/local/12m.bak, Is a directory
* Rebooting the phone... when the reboot is complete, you may need to unlock the phone to continue.
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *

macpro88
10-14-2011, 02:55 PM
I have this issue as well. As soon as the phone goes to reboot, unplug, then when you see the red M logo, plug it back in, kinda pain in the rear, but it works.

jcolandr
10-14-2011, 03:02 PM
I have this issue as well. As soon as the phone goes to reboot, unplug, then when you see the red M logo, plug it back in, kinda pain in the rear, but it works.

Thanks, this worked. I should have payed more attention to the video

macpro88
10-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Ok, when your phone's screen goes black to reboot, unplug it, then as soon as the RED M Logo comes back on, plug it back in, the program should recognize it and continue the root process.

If you can't get past step one, make sure USB debugging mode is enabled.

freeminded7
10-17-2011, 07:42 AM
I cant get passed "waiting for your phone to be connected".
Usb debugging is on.
Should i do a factory reset and try again?
One click wouldnt work either. My droidx is being a hardass. On a OS X by the way.

footer
10-17-2011, 07:53 AM
I recently got OTA 2.3.3 (4.5.605), was previously rooted, went to try the Linux and MacOS Versions (advanced) to root again but when I try to run the run_to_root_your_droid3.sh script, I get 'permission denied'.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1KDS
10-17-2011, 09:25 AM
Have you tried sudo? What OS are you using?

[mobile]

footer
10-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Have you tried sudo? What OS are you using?

[mobile]

Yes, I've tried: sudo run* (permission denied), su - (permission denied), sudo su - (permission denied), etc. Always get permission denied. I'm assuming that you have to run all the steps on your phone correct? I've got debugging on and in charge only mode. So I can't use a terminal on my desktop with phone connected. If it matters, I'm running Kubuntu 11.04.

Thanks!

1KDS
10-17-2011, 10:47 AM
You need to be running the commands from the kubuntu terminal.

[mobile]

footer
10-17-2011, 02:02 PM
You need to be running the commands from the kubuntu terminal.

[mobile]

Thank you. I finally figured that out! Also, I had to have it set to PC Mode. However, now I am apparently having a space problem:

footer@kubuntu64:~/droid_x/droid_easy_root_v7d$./run*
* DROID 3 Easy Root script v7d *
* Please make sure you meet these pre-requisites:
* (a) install the correct driver... er, nevermind, we don't need no stinkin' drivers
* (b) turn on USB debugging (on your phone under Settings -> Applications)
* (c) plug in your phone and set your USB mode to 'PC Mode' (on Linux)
* or 'Charge Only' mode (on Mac)
* (but if it hangs waiting for the phone to connect, set it the other way)
* READY TO ROOT YOUR DROID 3 WHEN YOU ARE!
* Press enter to continue...
* Waiting for your phone to be connected...
* Rebooting the phone... when the reboot is complete, you may need to unlock the phone to continue.
* Running exploit [part 2 of 3]...
* Running exploit [part 3 of 3]...
remount succeeded
5120 KB/s (1867568 bytes in 0.356s)
642 KB/s (26264 bytes in 0.039s)
866 KB/s (196521 bytes in 0.221s)
pkg: /data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_ALREADY_EXISTS]
busybox: /system/xbin/traceroute6: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/true: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/tty: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/ttysize: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/tunctl: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/udhcpc: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/udhcpd: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/udpsvd: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/umount: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/uname: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unexpand: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/uniq: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unix2dos: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unlzma: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unlzop: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unxz: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unzip: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/uptime: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/usleep: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/uudecode: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/uuencode: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/vconfig: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/vi: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/vlock: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/volname: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/wall: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/watch: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/watchdog: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/wc: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/wget: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/which: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/who: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/whoami: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/xargs: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/xz: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/xzcat: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/yes: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/zcat: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/zcip: No space left on device
link failed File exists
* ALL DONE! YOUR PHONE SHOULD BE ROOTED!

Although it says it's rooted, it's not. And I have 17M of free space in /system. Is 17M not enough? And how do I clear space from /system? I hate to go and start deleting stuff in there randomly. Not sure what to delete otherwise to make more room.

Any more ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1KDS
10-17-2011, 03:35 PM
I take it you were previously rooted? You already have some of the files on the dx that the script is trying to install. There is a thread around here somewhere that deals with rerooting a previously rooted device. There is also Sbf then root.

[mobile]

footer
10-17-2011, 05:21 PM
I take it you were previously rooted? You already have some of the files on the dx that the script is trying to install. There is a thread around here somewhere that deals with rerooting a previously rooted device. There is also Sbf then root.

[mobile]

Yes, I was previously rooted. I didn't see the latest sbf, but I suppose I could go to 602 then root? Will I lose anything if I sbf first? In the mean time, I'll search around for a thread for rooting after previously being rooted, may have already seen it. I suspected as much.

Thanks for your help thus far. I'll get it!

:smile:

1KDS
10-17-2011, 05:37 PM
This is the thread I was thinking of: http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gingerbread-development-hacking/34898-easy-way-root-stock-gingerbread-602-a.html
It may or may not be the answer for you at this point. You can SBF to .602 then OTA to .605 and root with this method. You will lose what you have, if you are used to flashing ROMs it would be about the same as setting everything back up after a flash.

bsbabcock
10-17-2011, 10:01 PM
Beautiful! Just decided I've had enough of MIUI's FC'ing so I SBF'd your .602 and now rooted.. (I assume also Droid 2 Bootstrap if memory serves correctly). Now I gotta find the "How to make .602 / .605 run like a scalded dog" thread. :) Going to see how long I can do "stock" without getting the DT's for a flash fix. LOL

DebianDog
10-18-2011, 07:08 AM
Beautiful! Just decided I've had enough of MIUI's FC'ing so I SBF'd your .602 and now rooted.. (I assume also Droid 2 Bootstrap if memory serves correctly). Now I gotta find the "How to make .602 / .605 run like a scalded dog" thread. :) Going to see how long I can do "stock" without getting the DT's for a flash fix. LOL

DO NOT RUN D2 Bootstrap you will F up your phone. Ask me how I know ;) Everything seems to work fine till you try to boot recovery. I also had a lot of issues when I loaded this over 605. None with a proper install over 602.

bsbabcock
10-18-2011, 09:02 AM
Yikes.. THANK YOU. Ok, so currently on .602 for clarification and have Rom Mgr premium.
Which CWM is appropriate? Droid X, Droid X 2nd Enit, etc? Just get Droid X Bootstrap from market after uninstalling D2?

Granted I'm going to try (very very hard) to stick with stock, try to make it solid, it and try to make it run well (battery, etc), so my main purposes for CWM recovery would be to wipe battery stats and make a nandroid. Should I break down, lose the battle and have to go ROM, I'll probably go back to a latest CM7 for the DX.

Note: After I fiiiiinally got TiBu to quit failing to gain root, I went in to kill some bloat. Another thing to learn is how TiBu's filter and bloatware melter works. I just went manually and froze a bunch of known-bloat. Seems to be ok. Sorry, that's another topic. I'll search now on optimizing stock .602/.605 rooted if such exists. Weird, but the look of stock is 'kinda' refreshing. LOL! No lags or FC's so sofar so good. More than I could say with MIUI as much as I love it.

savagerun
10-18-2011, 09:09 AM
If your just running stock rooted 602 use droid2 bootstrap.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

bsbabcock
10-18-2011, 09:20 AM
DO NOT RUN D2 Bootstrap you will F up your phone. Ask me how I know ;) Everything seems to work fine till you try to boot recovery. I also had a lot of issues when I loaded this over 605. None with a proper install over 602.

If your just running stock rooted 602 use droid2 bootstrap.

Ok, it sounds like .602 runs ok with D2, but .605 should run DX bootstrap?

savagerun
10-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Ok, it sounds like .602 runs ok with D2, but .605 should run DX bootstrap?

Use D2 Bootstrap on 605 also. You just can't use droid2 bootstrap while on 2nd init roms like miui, cm7gb, liquid, ssx and im probably missing a couple but if the rom is 2nd init thats when you can't use droid2 bootstrap while on it.

savagerun
10-18-2011, 09:48 AM
Also droidx bootstrap was made to use with froyo then when we crossed over to gingerbread that's when droidx bootstrap was updated to droid2 bootstrap because people where having issues using dx bootstrap on gingerbread. DX bootstrap will work on gingerbread but you would need to go in settings and uncheck usb debugging for it to work on GB. So since you already have d2 just use that. You can use droid2 bootstrap to install any rom 2nd init or not but once your on a 2nd init rom is when you can't use it. 2nd init roms have their own built in clockwork recovery which can be accessed through the power button usually.

bsbabcock
10-18-2011, 10:33 AM
Excellent!!!! Thank you for the refresher. It's coming back to me now.
What's sad is I've been on MIUI so long, I sorta kinda knew this stuff but forgot it in my complacence.
Did a little reading also to catch up.
The noodle is cookin' with gas now.

I wrote myself a little note to keep on file on the SD:

Use DX bootstrap in froyo (NOT a 2nd init rom).
Use D2 bootstrap in 602 / 605 (NOT a 2nd init rom).
Use DX 2nd Init bootstrap on any 2nd Init rom, which typically provides the bootstrap or get from Rom Mgr

DebianDog
10-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Use D2 Bootstrap on 605 also. You just can't use droid2 bootstrap while on 2nd init roms like miui, cm7gb, liquid, ssx and im probably missing a couple but if the rom is 2nd init thats when you can't use droid2 bootstrap while on it.

Bootstrap is built in to Miui you do not need it. When I loaded it on 1.9.27 it hosed my recovery options.

savagerun
10-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Thats correct. I explained that in my previous post about 2nd init roms having there own built in recovery so you don't use droid2 bootstrap while running those 2nd init roms like miui.

bsbabcock
10-18-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm sorry this is only remotely related to the topic of rooting 602/605 but since it applies to the concept of a "different" bootstrap for these roms and since it's about the first thing to do once you SBF and gain root, I figured I'd ask..

Can Rom Manager and Droid 2 (or X) bootstrap "conflict" with each other?
In other words shouldn't a person run one or the other so not to have an issue between "versions" possibly?

So if D2 is the one for you (on 602/605) then stands to reason Rom Manager really is kinda pointless for this particular scenario since ROM Manager would essentially think you're running a Droid 2 rather than an X, so the ROM choices would be innacurate?

... In any case, for now while I'm on 602, I'm uninstalling ROM Manager entirely in favor of just running Droid 2 Bootstrapper.

Again, thank you guys for the info.

macpro88
10-18-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm sorry this is only remotely related to the topic of rooting 602/605 but since it applies to the concept of a "different" bootstrap for these roms and since it's about the first thing to do once you SBF and gain root, I figured I'd ask..

Can Rom Manager and Droid 2 (or X) bootstrap "conflict" with each other?
In other words shouldn't a person run one or the other so not to have an issue between "versions" possibly?

So if D2 is the one for you (on 602/605) then stands to reason Rom Manager really is kinda pointless for this particular scenario since ROM Manager would essentially think you're running a Droid 2 rather than an X, so the ROM choices would be innacurate?

... In any case, for now while I'm on 602, I'm uninstalling ROM Manager entirely in favor of just running Droid 2 Bootstrapper.

Again, thank you guys for the info.

No, they can't conflict with each other. DX Bootstrap is an older version of bootstrap, the D2 is the same thing, just a newer version, and when flashed on top of another, it wipes over the older version.

Since D2 was a newer updated version of the DX bootstrap, it just happened to work on the DX Gingerbread update.

bsbabcock
10-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Understood. :) Reason I ask is ROM Manager failed to run a backup from within RM. However it left me in "a" CWM screen to manually backup there. I was fairly sure both were set to D2. Rather odd/interesting.

mazdamike
10-18-2011, 06:25 PM
worked droid X

bsbabcock
10-19-2011, 09:10 AM
Simple fix.. I killed Rom manager as I stated previously for .602 and just running Droid 2 Bootstrapper. Appears to simplify and just plain work well. I won't mess around with Rom Manager again unless I'm running a 2nd Init rom.

xfire0384
10-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Awesome! Been wanting to reroot my DX for awhile! Confirmed the One Click Root on Windows - Stock OTA Gingerbread - Oct 22, 2011

crazygreek
10-25-2011, 10:18 PM
I missed the post with regards to un rooting? It said on the first post that there would be instructions to un root as well did I miss that one?

bhfd64
10-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Tried to give this a go tonight on stock DX, 2.3.3 .605 and got the following error as soon as I clicked "Root my phone"

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

The system cannot find the files specified"

Anyone seen this or know what it means?

3rdrock
10-26-2011, 08:15 PM
My droidx was rooted before the update 3 weeks ago.I was at v2.3.3 and 605 after ota upgrade .I deleted super user and Z4 Root.Pulled the battery and followed the post #1 instuctions and I was rooted. Like the instructions said I had to pull the battery 3 times to get it to stay rooted.:big smile:

Thanks.

macpro88
10-27-2011, 10:53 AM
Added quick instructions to the OP at the bottom on how to unroot.

Spiderman_00
10-29-2011, 01:05 PM
Droid 3 easy root doesnt work for me...I tried pulling the cable before the moto M logo popped up cause it would go into chmod and then i hit reboot and then plugged the cable in...No luck.

Tried running Petes Moto tools and windows xp gives me a "Petes Motorola Tools Needs to close" Pop up window..

Im thinking my only resolve is to .sbf and then root.

Although the one click .sbf put my computer into recovery mode lol...So I may just .sbf the old fashioned way.

chese159
10-29-2011, 02:17 PM
I have googled for this and tried pretty much every root method I can find since the OTA Gingerbread update was released and none of them seem to work for me..... no matter what method I use, whether the phone is in charge or pc mode, when I get to the reboot stage the phone just goes into the bootloader..... anybody else experience this? Any Solutions? I've skimmed this thread and the blogs where these tools are posted and this particular problem doesn't seem like it's been mentioned by anyone else :/.

Edit: Never mind, guess my persistnece payed off, Pete's Motorola Root Tools finally got through all the steps after a few battery pulls to get me out of the bootloader, I can see superuser in my app drawer

vfib2
10-30-2011, 11:25 AM
razorloves did an absolute superb job in this write up that has been borrowed from RootzWiki, original OP found here (http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?6199-How-to-ROOT-or-UNROOT-your-Droid-X).

In this guide we will go over how to root your Droid X regardless of what ROM you have on your phone or what operating system you're using on your computer. I will also go over how to unroot your phone as well (Windows only).

[Please ignore any references to the Droid 3, the exploit was originally written for the Droid 3 but has since then been proven to root ANY Gingerbread on most Motorola phones.]

Windows Version

This one click method will root or unroot your phone that has a Froyo or Gingerbread ROM. It must be run on your computer and should work on any version of Windows. Again, this method is for Windows ONLY.

2. Download Pete's Motorola Root Tool HERE (http://www.multiupload.com/87HVZ6ZY2E). It's a zip file so you will have to extract it to a folder.
5. Navigate to the "Pete's Motorola Root Tool.exe" file that you downloaded and extract earlier, and double click on it to open the one click root tool.
6. Press the button to root or unroot your phone and follow the onscreen instructions. Your phone will automatically reboot a few times during the procedure and then it will be done.

If you have trouble with the above method, try this one.
This one click method will root your phone that has a Froyo or Gingerbread ROM. It must be run on your computer and should work on any version of Windows. Again, this is for Windows ONLY.

2. Download the Droid 3 Easy Root Script HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/?pj5lk8u2s0zhqo8). It's a zip file so you will have to extract it to a folder. (Dont worry about it saying Droid 3. It works on all Moto phones.)
5. Navigate to the Droid 3 Easy Root Script folder that you downloaded and extract earlier, and double click on the "Click to root your DROID 3.bat" file to open the one click root tool.
6. Follow the onscreen instruction. Your phone will automatically reboot a few times during the procedure and then it will be done.

Linux and MacOS Versions (advanced)

This one click method will root your phone that has a Froyo or Gingerbread ROM. It must be run on your computer and should work on any Linux distro or MacOS.

1. Download the Droid Easy Root v7d.zip file from HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/?2ugcdue4cw7dtc5). It's a zip file so you will have to extract it to a folder.
2. Your phone needs to have USB debugging enabled. So, go to Settings-Applications-Development, and check the box for "USB debugging".
3. Connect your phone to your computer with usb cable and choose the "Charge Only" mode.
4. Open terminal and change the path to the folder you extracted in step #1, then execute the "run_to_root_your_droid3.sh" script to open the one click root tool.
5. Follow the onscreen instruction. Your phone will automatically reboot a few times during the procedure and then it will be done.

MacOS Version (beginner)

1. Download the Droid Easy Root v7d.zip file from HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/?2ugcdue4cw7dtc5).
2. If the .zip file doesn't unzip itself, double click to open, a folder of the same name will appear
3. Find the file path of the new folder, right click new folder and select Get Info, the file path appears on the left side
4. Open Terminal (applications>utilities>terminal)
5. Change directory to the new folder (the file path you found earlier) the following file path is an example:

cd /Users/yourname/Downloads/droid_easy_root_v7
then hit enter, your terminal prompt will change to the new directory (terminal commands are case sensitive)
You can also simply drag and drop the new folder from Finder into Terminal after typing cd (and a space) to get the file path
6. On your DX, be sure USB debugging is turned on (settings>applications>development>USB debugging)
7. Connect the DX to your Mac and select Charge Only from the notification bar.
8. While still in terminal and now in the proper directory type:

./run_to_root_your_droid3.sh
Then enter (again, case sensitive)
9. Follow the on screen instructions in Terminal, your phone will reboot three times during the process
10. Enjoy root!

More info on all the root procedures mentioned above, can be found HERE (http://www.psouza4.com/droid3/)

Phone Version

This one click method will root your phone that has a Froyo ROM. It's an Android app and must be run on your phone. Again, this method is for Froyo ONLY and will NOT work for any Gingerbread base.

1. Your phone needs to have USB debugging enabled. So, go to Settings-Applications-Development, and check the box for "USB debugging".
2. Download the Z4Root apk file HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/?s9b6qoba91282sq)
3. Save the Z4Root apk file to the mem card in your phone. Then use the file explorer on your phone and navigate to where you saved it and click on it to install it.
4. In your app drawer you will now see the Z4Root app. Open it and click on the Permanent Root button. It will reboot automatically after about 30 seconds to a minute, and then you're done.
5. If your phone doesn't reboot automatically and z4root is just sitting there seeming to do nothing, then just reboot your phone and repeat step #4.

Need to unroot?

-From the first method posted above, Pete's Motorola Root Tools, has the unroot option. Simply run this and it will unroot the phone regardless of what you used to root the phone with.

Need visual assistance in the form of an awesome video? CLICK HERE! (http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-rs-video-guides/38319-hd-video-guide-how-root-your-gingerbread-motorola-device-one-click-program.html)

CREDITS:
HUGE thanks to Dan Rosenberg (djrbliss) for discovering the vulnerability to root Moto gingerbread roms. Original thread HERE (http://vulnfactory.org/blog/2011/08/25/rooting-the-droid-3/)
Big thanks to Framework43 and Psouza and zdooder for making the gingerbread root tools. Original threads HERE (http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?3714-ROOT-UNROOT-Droid-3-root-instructions-(One-Click-added-for-Windows-Linux-OSX)&p=75934&viewfull=1#post75934) and HERE (http://www.psouza4.com/droid3/)
Many thanks to RyanZA for the Z4Root app. Original thread HERE (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833953)

When the program tried to reboot my phone, the phone "stops" it comes up with a black screen that says bootloader ok and doenst go any further. i waited 20 min then finally unplugged the usb cord and manually restarted it. if you plug the cable back in then the program goes to the next step. but I hav ethe same response with the second reboot. then when the program says its done the phone isnt rooted. I am running FROYO 605. do i need to change OS?

vfib2
10-30-2011, 11:27 AM
I have googled for this and tried pretty much every root method I can find since the OTA Gingerbread update was released and none of them seem to work for me..... no matter what method I use, whether the phone is in charge or pc mode, when I get to the reboot stage the phone just goes into the bootloader..... anybody else experience this? Any Solutions? I've skimmed this thread and the blogs where these tools are posted and this particular problem doesn't seem like it's been mentioned by anyone else :/.

Edit: Never mind, guess my persistnece payed off, Pete's Motorola Root Tools finally got through all the steps after a few battery pulls to get me out of the bootloader, I can see superuser in my app drawer
I am having the same problem. I have superuser from my previous root but my root checker says i am not rooted. I am still plugging along

vfib2
10-30-2011, 12:19 PM

I have tried this twice and can't get it to work for me. I was rooted before. Do I need to remove my old z4 or superuser?

cory46
10-30-2011, 12:38 PM
I have tried this twice and can't get it to work for me. I was rooted before. Do I need to remove my old z4 or superuser?

Read and do this it may help ( click droid x special notes)

http://www.psouza4.com/droid3/

Carpetman
11-04-2011, 01:37 PM
This is a great write up on rooting. Could you(Macpro88) do a step by step like this on how to reinstall moboot on the Touchpad after the OTA update?

Nemo aeternamn
11-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Edited

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

husweety
11-10-2011, 10:39 PM
I have a DROID X 2.3.3 with system version 4.5.605 trying to root my phone for the first time using my macbook pro. Im rooting so i can download the titanium program to backup all my data and transfer it to a new DROID RAZR. My phone has never been rooted before so my question is will I lose any data by rooting my DROID X?

Nemo aeternamn
11-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Nope... You won't lose anything by rooting...

damnkids
11-13-2011, 01:47 PM
root droid x 2.3.3

please help ...
I could not get root acces on my droid x.
I use z4root no results .. I have tried many times but the same.
Using Pete's Tool Motorola Root my phone is not detected. I have completed all of its drivers.
there who can help me?

fnmetal
11-13-2011, 02:15 PM
root droid x 2.3.3 please help ... I could not get root acces on my droid x. I use z4root no results .. I have tried many times but the same. Using Pete's Tool Motorola Root my phone is not detected. I have completed all of its drivers. there who can help me?Settings > applications > development, check USB debugging .. and make sure USB mode is set to charge only.

nblaze0
11-14-2011, 06:26 PM
can i use the new liberty with this

1KDS
11-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Yes, your root method has nothing to do with what you do afterward.

hollywood
11-15-2011, 09:18 PM
20 minutes passed, and it's still "Looking for the phone"... Any tips?

hollywood
11-15-2011, 09:31 PM
Nevermind. Lol. Turns out that PDAnet was conflicting with ADB, so the one-click rooter wasn't able to find my phone. All in all, it rooted and this program is AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much!!!! :D

Carpetman
11-16-2011, 06:19 AM
Will there be a phone version for gingerbread as there is for froyo?

1KDS
11-16-2011, 07:38 AM
No, this script uses ADB so you can't do it from an apk like z4, visionary, gingerbreak et al

Lady_Kaia
11-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Do i need to backup my files on phone before rooting?

Nemo aeternamn
11-18-2011, 11:20 AM
nope... nothing will be lost by rooting

Lady_Kaia
11-19-2011, 04:34 PM
I've rooted my phone. But now others are saying I also need to download a rom for my Droid x. I have no clue what to download....also do I need to use a PC to download a ROM for phone or can it all be done thru my phone.

milski65
11-19-2011, 04:39 PM
I've rooted my phone. But now others are saying I also need to download a rom for my Droid x. I have no clue what to download....also do I need to use a PC to download a ROM for phone or can it all be done thru my phone.

You can download rom directly to phone, but do so only on wifi. You'll need to purchase d2 bootstrap to start yourself off. Check out droidmodderx.com great tutorials and he has all links necessary.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lady_Kaia
11-19-2011, 05:31 PM
What does a d2 bootstrap do?

savagerun
11-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Bootstrap gives you access to clockwork recovery to create backups, install roms. Basically gives you access to total control of your phone.

RooTBeeR
11-20-2011, 01:03 PM
yeah i made the mistake of getting the dx bootstrap first...lots of reading later i found out i actually needed d2 bootstrap for gb and clockworkmod recovery to work properly. $3 i could have saved...oh well its working now, all i wanted

Koopa Troopa
11-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Every time it reboots my phone it just boots into into bootloader and hangs... is that supposed to happen??

EDIT: I had to unplug and reboot my phone manually for it to work.

crazygreek
11-30-2011, 11:49 PM
I tried to root my phone last night using Pete's Motorola Root Tool as per the instruction in the first post and i received the following message:

"Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application."

I followed the instructions downloaded the latest .net framework updates and security patches and still cannot get it to fly. Running:
Android: 2.3.3
Sys. Ver: 4.5.605.MB810.Verizon.en.US

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

cory46
12-01-2011, 01:58 AM
I tried to root my phone last night using Pete's Motorola Root Tool as per the instruction in the first post and i received the following message:

I followed the instructions downloaded the latest .net framework updates and security patches and still cannot get it to fly. Running:

Hmm that sounds like a .NET framework problemo but right now i don't know for sure.

Easy way to find out though :) head over to Microsoft website type in

And they should have a tool that'll scan the bejeebus out of .NET and let you know for sure!

Have you had any other problems running things on your computer lately? Might be something simple as when you updated some framework files got jumbled and I'm tired so there is also a chance I'm completely wrong and overlooked something haha

crazygreek
12-01-2011, 01:45 PM
I recently (about 3 months ago) formated my laptop but installed all the updates (windows xp media center edition). Not sure if that was it. But I restored it from the recovery partition.

mikelets456
12-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Quick question which may be a stupid question... I did the root as stated above in the op post, but how do I know if I am odexed or deodexed? Sorry for the newbness...

sideshowbob29
12-04-2011, 01:25 PM
hey i am trying to root my DX thru petes moto tool and my DX just goes to the bootloader. am i doing something wrong?? need help

macpro88
12-04-2011, 01:35 PM
hey i am trying to root my DX thru petes moto tool and my DX just goes to the bootloader. am i doing something wrong?? need help

When the phone goes to reboot unplug it, when booted plug it back in and it will continue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

crazygreek
12-04-2011, 01:46 PM
I recently (about 3 months ago) formated my laptop but installed all the updates (windows xp media center edition). Not sure if that was it. But I restored it from the recovery partition.

Any advise?

macpro88
12-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Any advise?

I'm confused. Could you elaborate on your problem a little more? Not sure what you are asking here.

crazygreek
12-05-2011, 09:20 AM

Macpeo88 thanks for the reply. I am having trouble rooting device using above method. Any ideas?. Thanks

macpro88
12-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Macpeo88 thanks for the reply. I am having trouble rooting device using above method. Any ideas?. Thanks

Going to need way more details. What system version is the DX? What have you tried thus far to troubleshoot your issue? Are you using the factory cable that came with the phone? Have you tried a different USB port? Have you tried redownloading the root tools needed?

We need as much info from ya as possible before we can help ya out...

RnD_Solo
12-05-2011, 10:41 PM
ok i had a problem but i got it..

IF the phone reboots and goes straight to the boot load screen, you need to unplug the data cable and restart the phone manually..once it gets to the Droid screen plug it back in. it will continue with no ill effect.. sorry if someone already posted this but its 9 pages long

glshub
12-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Will this work on milestone x running gingerbread ver2.3.5?

I just got the OTA update today and wonder ifthis ver has patched this exploit..

macpro88
12-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Will this work on milestone x running gingerbread ver2.3.5?

not sure, doesn't hurt to try though. won't do anything bad if it fails.

RoxOn
12-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Hey guys! I'm a total noob when it comes to this. My phone is a Droid X and was previously rooted and then I updated my phone to 2.3.3. I tried rooting (I have a Mac OSX btw if that counts for anything) and this is what pops up. Please help:

* READY TO ROOT YOUR DROID 3 WHEN YOU ARE!
* Press enter to continue...
* Waiting for your phone to be connected...
* Running exploit [part 3 of 3]...
remount succeeded
3782 KB/s (1867568 bytes in 0.482s)
2266 KB/s (26264 bytes in 0.011s)
2839 KB/s (196521 bytes in 0.067s)
pkg: /data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_ALREADY_EXISTS]
busybox: /system/xbin/true: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/tty: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/ttysize: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/tunctl: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/udhcpc: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/udhcpd: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/udpsvd: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/umount: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/uname: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unexpand: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/uniq: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unix2dos: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unlzma: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unlzop: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unxz: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/unzip: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/uptime: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/usleep: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/uudecode: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/uuencode: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/vconfig: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/vi: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/vlock: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/volname: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/wall: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/watch: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/watchdog: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/wc: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/wget: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/which: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/who: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/whoami: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/xargs: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/xz: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/xzcat: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/yes: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/zcat: No space left on device
busybox: /system/xbin/zcip: No space left on device
link failed File exists
* ALL DONE! YOUR PHONE SHOULD BE ROOTED!

DirtyDroid
12-15-2011, 06:14 PM
So are you rooted? Do you have a super user app in app drawer?

Sent from my DROIDX

RoxOn
12-15-2011, 06:19 PM
Yeah superuser is still there.

cory46
12-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Yeah superuser is still there.

you need to do this under droid x notes
http://www.psouza4.com/Bionic/#droidx

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

RoxOn
12-15-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm sorry if I sound dumb, but I think that's for Windows users? I'm using a Mac OSX.

cory46
12-15-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm sorry if I sound dumb, but I think that's for Windows users? I'm using a Mac OSX.

Same process just open a terminal window instead of command prompt

glshub
12-16-2011, 09:22 AM

[mobile]

When you all are saying previously rooted do you mean rooted before and un-rooted OR do you mean the phone was rooted when taking a OTA update and it had to be re rooted?

I was rooted months before then un rooted. Ran unrooted for several months. Now am thinking about rooting. Last week I got an OTA Gingerbread update?.

If I am going to need to open a command prompt and do like it says on the website with the droid x notes then I am going to leave it alone.

Anyone?

Sent from my Milestone X

glshub
12-16-2011, 11:05 AM
ok.

Tried the one click for Windows 7. It failed. So I read the notes and opened a command prompt in the folder after typing in adb shell it came back with $. So... I went ahead and re downloaded the one click root for XP [per instructions]. IT said I have root but I don't. I don'thave superuser.

What #1 is he referring to here?
"If the line ends with a $, then run the one-click exploit for Windows XP (even if you have Windows Vista or 7) and only complete step 1".

Not sure it mattered but I left the DOS window open when I went back and did the exploit got XP.

After it said I had root I thought cool. It worked. After several reboots I still dont have superuser. Also How do you unroot with the XP exploit if you need to? The windows 7 exploit has a button to un-root your phone. Just in case I ever needed to..?

I had the phone on charge only and USB debuggng on as it said.

Anyone have any ideas?

cory46
12-16-2011, 11:19 AM
ok.

Tried the one click for Windows 7. It failed. So I read the notes and opened a command prompt in the folder after typing in adb shell it came back with $. So... I went ahead and re downloaded the one click root for XP [per instructions]. IT said I have root but I don't. I don'thave superuser.

What #1 is he referring to here?
"If the line ends with a $, then run the one-click exploit for Windows XP (even if you have Windows Vista or 7) and only complete step 1".

After downloading the one click and running step one of the one click did you remove the old su binaries as follows?

. If the line ends with a $, then run the one-click exploit for Windows XP (even if you have Windows Vista or 7) and only complete step 1.

5. When you have adb shell ending with a #, type the following commands:

mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/system /system rm /system/bin/su rm /system/xbin/su

Ignore any messages that warn you about the file not being found/missing. We're removing old copies of su/superuser which are causing this one-click root method to fail.

glshub
12-16-2011, 11:25 AM
It didn't stop. It just went thru the steps.

When I opened the command prompt in the folder where I un-zipped the exploit it ended with a $ so there was nothing to type in after that right?

glshub
12-16-2011, 11:28 AM
what do I do.. Run it till step one gets to the reboot? How do I stop it to open a command prompt?

Sorry but I'm lost.

glshub
12-16-2011, 11:32 AM
How do I stop it at step one?

cory46
12-16-2011, 11:33 AM
If you open a command prompt / terminal in the and directory and type and shell what do you get?

Do you get
$

Or
#

cory46
12-16-2011, 11:51 AM
Ok just so I'm not confusing myself haha.

You were previously rooted. Updated your device. Went to root again and it failed correct?

glshub
12-16-2011, 11:59 AM
If I unplug the phone at the end of step one...

Then do I type the following AFTER the $ or #?

mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/system /system
rm /system/bin/su
rm /system/xbin/su

glshub
12-16-2011, 12:01 PM
Sorry. I was typing while you were.

Yes. I had root in the past when I had froyo.

I unrooted and ran for months. When I got the Gingerbread OTA a week or so ago I have been thinking of rooting.

glshub
12-16-2011, 12:02 PM
When I got a command prompt in the folder ot had the $ after the adb so I ran the XP exploit. It said I had root but I do not have super user

cory46
12-16-2011, 12:12 PM
When I got a command prompt in the folder ot had the $ after the adb so I ran the XP exploit. It said I had root but I do not have super user

Ok and it doesn't give you any errors right? There is no super user icon in your app drawer?

glshub
12-16-2011, 12:14 PM
That's correct.

glshub
12-16-2011, 12:15 PM
I didn't stop the XP exploit at step one although.

cory46
12-16-2011, 12:17 PM
You're using a milestone right? Maybe that's being the issue.

Out of curiosity try this

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-rs-approved-guides/41454-guide-how-root-your-phone-zergrush.html

glshub
12-16-2011, 12:18 PM
Yes, I am using a Milestone X.

cory46
12-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Yeah if that doesn't do the trick you should either a

Remove the old binaries through adb shell like posted above in bin and xbin

Or

Find the sbf for milestone, sbf, update to preferred OS then root (crappy way to do it haha)

glshub
12-16-2011, 12:25 PM
what is a zergling?

glshub
12-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Uhh...

Is my phone supposed to get real HOT and buzz?

cory46
12-16-2011, 12:28 PM
what is a zergling?

Zergrush is a root method

And after a quick Google search zergling is something from a video game I've gathered

glshub
12-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Thank You my friend.

I have super user.

Now MAy I bother you with one more question? IF I wanted to unroot...How would I do it? {Like if I HAD to take it in?}

cory46
12-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Thank You my friend.

I have super user.

Now MAy I bother you with one more question? IF I wanted to unroot...How would I do it? {Like if I HAD to take it in?}

Um either use the root methods unroot or go nuclear and SBF haha

glshub
12-16-2011, 12:39 PM
The Root you gave me has an unroot?

macpro88
12-16-2011, 12:44 PM
The Root you gave me has an unroot?

The method in the original post of this thread should give you a way to unroot.

RoxOn
12-16-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm going to sound stupid again. I type in adb shell and nothing happens. It just says command not found.

cory46
12-16-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm going to sound stupid again. I type in adb shell and nothing happens. It just says command not found.

are you running it from the same directory you downloaded Pete's root tools that contains adb?

RoxOn
12-16-2011, 06:28 PM
If it helps, here's what I do step-by-step:

1. Open terminal
2. Drag PetesMotorolaRootTools_v1.07 into terminal
3. Click enter
4. PetesMotorolaRootTools_v1.07: is a directory
5. Type in adb shell

cory46
12-16-2011, 06:49 PM
If it helps, here's what I do step-by-step:

1. Open terminal
2. Drag PetesMotorolaRootTools_v1.07 into terminal
3. Click enter
4. PetesMotorolaRootTools_v1.07: is a directory
5. Type in adb shell

Ok the easiest way to do this since you already have it downloaded is to make sure it's unzipped and in its own directory

Example:

Home/ roxon / droid3_easyroot

Within that directory make sure adb is contained there

Open terminal window and change to the directory of droid 3 root then go about removing with adb shell and remove commands

*make sure your phone has usb debugging checked
* when you plug your phone in make sure it's in charge only mode

** also version d should work best for osx
Filename is
Droid3_easy_root_v7d

RoxOn
12-16-2011, 11:57 PM
adb.osx? And what do you mean by remove adb shell and commands?

glshub
12-17-2011, 07:41 AM
Just use zurgrush and u dont have to mess with a command prompt. It is simple as can be.

Sorry to derail the thread but if u had been rooted and took the OTA gingerbread just do zergrush. Let the zerglings do their magic. Done deal.

Have a zerg day..

Sent from my Milestone X

RoxOn
12-17-2011, 05:10 PM
Doesn't that work for Windows only though? I'm sorry, but I'm really dumb when it comes to this kind of stuff. I'm going to need to be guided like a pre-schooler. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

glshub
12-20-2011, 03:37 PM
You have to have a computer. Don't guess I did see instructions for Apple. Is that what you are saying, you have an Apple computer?

Sent from my Milestone X

ansje
12-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Can you do this method also on a galaxy s with gingerbread?

Nemo aeternamn
12-27-2011, 10:02 AM

No... With a galaxy s.... I believe it's easy enough to do the Odin...

macpro88
12-27-2011, 10:33 AM

No, this method will not work for the Galaxy S.

We have a sister site that more info for Samsung Galaxy phones which can be found here. (http://www.android.net/forum/samsung-android-phones/)

Check it out, there is a sub forum for your phone, and will lead you on the right path for rooting your phone.

Cheers.

ansje
12-27-2011, 12:07 PM
thanks for the answers but they dont have explanations for rooting gingerbread on a mac. odin is not for mac

cory46
12-27-2011, 12:10 PM
thanks for the answers but they dont have explanations for rooting gingerbread on a mac. odin is not for mac

You'll have to use heimdall

Luckster
12-27-2011, 12:40 PM
How long is exploit step 3 of 3 supposed to take on Petes Motorola Root Tools? (DroidX) Cause its been like 5 mins(Dont really rmbr when i started it)....

EDIT
1:43 - Still waiting.....
1:46 - Ragin! (Still waiting)
1:47 - Restarted it.
1:51 - Step three just started again
2:04 - I dont think it likes me, im about to try the D3 one click way. Feel free to tell me how to fix this way. :)

Droid 3 Easy Root Script
Running exploit [part 1 of 3]
error: protocol fault (no status)

Rebooting the phone... please wait.

Running exploit [part 2 of 3]

Rebooting the phone... please wait.

Running exploit [part 3 of 3]
remount succeeded

EDIT 100!
If anyone can help me with either of those two ways it would be greatly appreciated.
4.5.605.MB810.Verizon.en.US
BP_C_01.09.13P
Need any more info let me know.

redman722
12-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Is this your first time rooting? I have used this method 5-6 times and the whole process has never taken any longer than 5-10 mins.

Luckster
12-27-2011, 02:06 PM
Is this your first time rooting? I have used this method 5-6 times and the whole process has never taken any longer than 5-10 mins.

First time rooting GB
I had rooted froyo for Months, with lots of diff roms.
Z4Root Real Easy, this one doesnt like me. I still need help guys. (Post above redman722)

cory46
12-27-2011, 02:13 PM
First time rooting GB
I had rooted froyo for Months, with lots of diff roms.
Z4Root Real Easy, this one doesnt like me. I still need help guys. (Post above redman722)

If you were rooted before taking the gingerbread update and didn't sbf before the update you need to remove the old instances of superuser.

Here:

http://www.psouza4.com/Bionic/#droidx

Or try
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-rs-approved-guides/41454-guide-how-root-your-phone-zergrush.html

Or sbf to 602 and try again

WalterWhite
12-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Many thanks to those who put this all together. I just rooted my Droid X for the first time.

Now to find that right ROM. :D

Nemo aeternamn
12-31-2011, 11:22 PM
Many thanks to those who put this all together. I just rooted my Droid X for the first time.

Now to find that right ROM. :D

nice...
lol... good luck on finding that right rom... try them all... so you can see all the options...lol

iclickjohn
01-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you so much. Just rooted A-OK! and instantly visited the Wug meister for some of that magic. All go. Now here is my quandary, am I about to go root crazy? What are your experiences of getting root crazy and doing everything and then maybe too much? That is what I am worried about, like I just hacked into the jungle and found my machete' to be quite sharp and invincible. But then reflected on the power of vanity and the fall to destruction. I better take a couple days of just enjoying root and resist every temptation to go nuts....
Again, thank you for the amazing work done here.

Ghpelt
01-06-2012, 02:55 PM
First off: total n00b here. I am trying the OS X way and I seem to have a good grasp on everything except the Motorola drivers thing. Where do I download them to and then what do I do with them?

Ghpelt
01-06-2012, 03:12 PM
First off: total n00b here. I am trying the OS X way and I seem to have a good grasp on everything except the Motorola drivers thing. Where do I download them to and then what do I do with them?

Just kidding. You don't need no stinking drivers with a Mac.

matjs1
02-01-2012, 02:28 AM
Ive been reading and learning about ROOT and SBF for the last few months. I flashed my DX from Verizon to Cricket about 2 months ago and although there wasnt really much change, the phone still has lock up issues. Also after the flash I cannot send pix messages but can receive them and do everything else a fully flashed phone can do. Anyway I followed the instructions and Pete's Motorola Root Tool worked PERFECTLY. I bought a few and downloaded some ad sponsored root only apps and am very pleased. Now im downloading some custom ROMs and just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who posts on here for all your words of insight.

roderick5881
02-01-2012, 02:09 PM
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAqAAAAGcCAIAAAC JDoXZAAAgAElEQVR4nO29+bMdx3XnWf9Pz2J3y/bYlsdty+4J97RbtChSEiVCpLhjIUiQWMjr7oj+oWOmFTHzw0Sr Hf1D9w8ToWn9MO2Z8SKJpkRSFHeIAkmAJBZix8PyNrwVbwPqzA +P77FQVXnyZFbWrbr3fSo+gciblXXO95zMmwf17patipTYyPMj g0EmWRjVw9WfVa5S7NSOrF5l11M6Gx2Xbsel32XH5debJe/4OL+h+vVOxU7o0jIOrj6056c63rLkXPZD5ysoOmVeXHGFegSAo bO6uvpXf/VXy8vLS0tL8/MLs7M3p6dnbtyYOnX6s48/Pvnhhyfef//Dt98++tprbxw79uEP/sMPJicnXxwM7uT5bZEiWbICL+49q7q5FPtde5bdoEtMyZRuv0l crt2zNNilJ8hpRH4iUqfHZcyDy50yPigP3vGWXNU+9I5pdb50F 3qSdRm6HQDoB0Mp8KF7UND+ZdkQi+2IDbF2pOIrKC6XHd1+nHJ LrkLz2dB1k3hD9URPVkR+Sp12nZakGfUE2be7robmdQoAXTCsO/igvcCy0QRtgsV26IboGqn4CorLZUe3H6fckqvQfDafx+h4Q/VET1ZcfoqdrjBbna8g+/b5Ko23OAWALmi/wLsORZZrZG1/9IYVtDFVByu+guJy2dHtR4g3GvRqs6fOZSooD0q8yuXeVNjFZ5 WHrjwocbkuaXW+giZFmV9FvMUjAHREv+/glT2utEl590TllAXv1mYxWBuXy45uvz39EdosTmvbFl9KvMrlo dnQJytCsyvYiNRFz5diuVZMrU1XXBFpB4DhsvNeg7fLcHmJNli rJ2KTbVV/XD6j57FJvKF6QrPnzUmcyCDXTeYraFLsYQLAiDD676K3bFje7T JIksV+XFx90G/Jp1GANy5jHpLkP1R8w/yIIfa25ys0D/YwQ8MBgC7oX4HPHJtL7VEcUNsuWaueCpJUHW+344pLt9OJ/trxun7dqd1OhJ4keVDGe9dYrZ7aay15SzVf3qBc+mtjr8ZlDwc AOqJ/BR4AAAAaQ4EHAAAYQ5IV+DWREhR4AACArqDAAwAAjCEUeAAAgD FkKAXe9cZdAAAAaIdh3cEHfZIHAAAAmtF+gXcdXUcOAAAwxnAH DwAAMIbwGjwAAMAYwrvoAQAAxhAKPAAAwBiyXeAXFxfn5uanp2 cmJ6euX7/x6aenjx//5Nixj44e/fWbb737yquvU+ABAABGhs0Cv7S0tFndb9yYvHbtxsTEtePHPz5 27MOjv/r122+/9/ov3/r5K7+gwAMAAIwMq6urP/rRj65cuTI/Pz87e3N6enpqanpycurs2XOnT3926vSZkydPffLJyRMnPnn33a M//OEPKfAAAAAjwOrq6ttvv/2jH/3oB//hBzo//OEPX3755RSfg+865nbZIWGGJqRzGQAAO4zV1dXLly9fu3ZtZmb mZuGYm5vb/Hf7mJ+fX1hY4GNyBoYQY99yqOjZCTMOANA/KPAt0HaMfcth3/QAAECXBT6rtOXuMdWyEdrvonZ85rYT+h8U1/gk9qtH2jyE5idUjz64NgmhcQEAwFALvLKnZ5W2NG5bMNoJdREU SxP7lliaxB6h36s2oV8AAHAz9Dv4IlnhVKmR3X1WMr8de9i19o 0FzOJLEe+Ny25f6Yw2otgx5sfrKNS+kjcAAHDTgwJv6bQMMO7+ DQuYxcv2GOOF0faTG2meH6+jUPuWWAAAoEK/C3wbxSDOTvHwprXWVBv2h5kHxX6tHtcsJ/Trjc44eAjjAQCGTvsFPnPshq5+5VSEqVqKg6sNcZuyuMjcprw6 40JongeLHT0/XjvbZxU7+jB7XC49HY4HABg6Q7mDHw/a3tApGAAAkA4KvI+I28de2QcAgB0JBR4AAGAMocADAACMIRR4A ACAMYTvogcAABhDhnUHz1vJAAAAhshwPwdPmQcAABgK3MEDAAC MIbwGDwAAMIbwLnoAAIAxJFmBXxUpQYEHAADoimQFfkWkBAUeA ACgK5IV+FsiJdbz/DAFHgAAoAso8AAAAGNI/wp86W329nfdh74/v9X38++czwSOeqSjrp+EAICDcS/wyrXt7WLblnfIRtlhmEn8jvE0xcU1xgkB2EmkfJOds8AX9wvv3 hFd4L2mhsZO2x9HPc/jOl/RcY1rQgB2GK0U+GWR5dIdfPHQNSkF3mWktr96BI2vtV+VZwnB6 NdovDYnXvvK4NCgFBeu0FydWZ2LoCR4XRieA63YCV2fTfJjsWO JS3ENACNIyj/Rb9b1pS3W8vxQxHfRb5/N7n5YO0bvNDqqPrS0dbOuXVV3bdxba01F6E/it3R5tB5Fp3EGk9jx6o9LzvDbofmJyBsA9JtkBX5RZEFkXmReZ E5kTmQ1zw82uYPP7n5YMqLvXK4e5WzCjS9oYy3GZXRRaypCfxK/qfRUj+R5jsinXY9rTFwe7PlRtCn50e1Y4gWA3pOswN8UmRWZEZ kWmRKZElnO8wNx30W/PSZoA6p26r5KZy2+jBufV57i2kKtqQj9Sfym0hMqJiLP0fmMFt MwD5ZYFJ3e/DTMGwD0m2QF/obIdZFrIhNbLOb5M3Gfg6/dZL0bULVT36xLnYr90mHX7+pUXAelyJKfhH6DXDTRFprnVHYsN pMkZwjtVHNRWm+udWjsB4AhkqzAX7ojF2/LhQ05vybn1uTcmsxt5PteSFfg5e5do7ofZXcPqF5S7dQNKsK84 vVdr1ZhxG5oNFUbZoTfatKqGa49VRUZpN8iyTgF3sXWRI9rfFA eIvKj6AwaX+x0ubbYV/oBYIgkK/Cf3ZIzy3J6SU4tfs7sWr7n8Oh/k52y4fZH2Lh6BACAWJIV+JPz8smcfHxTTszKiVn5+KZMr+a7D4 5+gRf1DmnniOlVEgAAwEeyAn9iRk7MyPFp+WhKPpqS4zMyvZI/NR4FHgAAYNRIVuCPT39e3T+c/KLAj8kdPAAAwKiRrMB/PCvbN/EnZuTjmzKzmu85RIEHAADogJSvwZ+cl0/n5dN5Obkgp5Zkdj3feyTqc/AAAADQjGQF/uyqnF2VsytydkXOrsr5dZm/k++P+CY7AAAAaEyyAn9FZJsJkasiS5vfZOc6uo4cAABgjElW4K e2vqF2SmRaZEZkJe676AEAAKAxyQr8/NYvzcyLLIgsiqzF/R48AAAANCblz8UWWRHZyPMjcd9FDwAAAM1IVuBXRTZZ22Ijz1+ gwAMAAHRBsgK/VijtFHgAAIBuSX8Hvw1/ogcAAOiKtl6DvyWyvv0mOwAAABguyQr8kkiJtTw/FFHgh/aJ+f6/nz8uCUni6uHHGpMoCQpKSUIP8wMAcDfJCvyiSInIAi/D+ljdqOzOSQp8aKRtJ6cTPdtGLNYsi3BUlhAA7EiGUuBDC/ZwCvyo0DwDERZaTXuQ8eLRVSYp8AAwggzrT/RB23RtgXdV/dIhvn6XGMt4qTvr0l9rv/qw1KgaN+o3xuUVrzut1an71ecrWk9o/kONWC6MNggA0D7JCvyySInP32TnOhRZtSNTtcXRGW1HMetyYXQ dpNM13ijba6RJSjPDtRF6gvJfOoL8usZHBAIAMCyG9S76oL21V BgkabvqpaGdWrOueJVOlwujTtd4o2yvEW9aqqEVe0LTaNHjHam kLon3aIMAAO0zlAIfurnXjteri71d66WJHd1s7dnMfYl+NiIuo 2xLFLWuFT0uv6n0eEca9UR7jzYIANA+iV+DL/2JPuW76F0bd2i71os+vnREiFdi8UoNGqxbsOg3Wq61qUhtQ090/hva8abalTp7PwBAYxL/mtxCgdXiz8XaKW151XapNuiDq+2inVqD1fHi63eFUHVa+7AqRt Hpsq+Mr2a1SQi68VLD5dSuRwkqWnyTJBinwBhvqCQAADPJCvy0 yPTWL8FvcivPnxuDb7Ir7r8t7cWjssWPik4AAEhY4CdENrkqcl XkmshSnj87BgVeom7+emJ8B+oEAADJsoQF/tyanFuT8+tyfl3Ob8jF2zKf5/vHo8ADAACMGskK/MkF2ebUkpy5JTc38n0vUOB7DzflAADjSLICf3xGjs/I8Wn5aFqOz8on8zK7lu89QoG/mx6WUgo8AMA4kqzAfzgpH9yQD27IsRvywaScmJWZ1XzP4ajPwY 8rOy125h0AoDtaK/A3ZaZ4Bx/0Fi3X4Nr+Yo+rorgusdixiAzSacxDaFwu4w11WiRFTCUAALRMs gJ/4u4/0X+6ILPr+b4Xwr+L3l7Mqpe4KlATO23oNJIkLkWPV2SQnVqz1a PlBQ0AAJskK/Cnl+TUopxclJOLcmpJPluVuTuFd9EHbfFKHaq1U+ypNmrbdjsW kZa2xaYrZHtcQXq8IoPs6CEEBQ4AAI1JVuAv3paLt+XCbbmwIR fvyGWRxTw/EPdd9LUjlQu9dcsoIKgORRTC0DoXHVdQ7IrIiBxapAIAQPskK/CTIjdEbohcF7khMiVyK8+fj/6qWnu7+rDUbyxgip3kOiMKZLRfRY83CbWnsko/AAD0j8TfRT8nMrf1pfRrxZ+LDcJVRWr79ZKjlLQgO7pluym7C6 ORasPYLrnw2vFmFQAA+kRbPxe7IrKR50f4JruxwVL4AQCgNyQr 8OsiJW7n+QsU+HFC+aMCAAD0jGQFfkOkxJ08f5ECDwAA0AVt3c FvcAcPAADQHckK/JpICV6DBwAA6Iq23mR3S2R9+130vD8LAABguCQr8EsiJdby/FDcN9kBAABAM5IV+EWREp8XeNfRdeQAAABjTPsFftMTpR0AAGC IDOVP9LwGDwAAMFySFfhlkU1q3mQHAAAAwyXxu+hXCvAxOQAAg K5IeQe/WeBXt6DAAwAAdEXKN9ktbf2Jnjt4AACAbklW4G9u/UrsYuFNdrwGDwAA0AnJCvwNkSmRGZFZkZsiN0VW8vz5iAIf+on 5oX36bsjv/287rjH+1OJ4fCZz1PUDQNckK/CXcrkiclXkmsh1kesiS3n+bNwdfOjH6hJuhYqdtsvtkD0OwX63 jHp0tfpHOiIAGC7JCvxnK3J2Tc6vy4UNuXhbLmzI/O386ReiPgffVYHvqiS4/FLgiW68IwKANklW4D+Zk08X5OSinFqS00tyalFm1/LdB6O+yc5V4F1GMscpy3iXEa8d12C5u9Mbstdv1YjLr57MhvYt 8Vr0pEKJq7pyItZDRL+us/owyH71GFqqAWA0SVbgP5qW4zNyfEZOzMqJWTkxI1O38iefi/ou+tqRrrbrlOVaxY5Lle5Ut2+0XM2DJS6j/WrbaD9hvKnQXZd6LDrbiFeREdo55PQCwIiTrMB/MCkfbjIlH07Jh5MyuZw/8WyzO/jqZlprp3bPjdigdXkWp7p9o2VLXLV5sNj3tkPjitCTCj3VpR5F p95f69QebzGxeuq8q2LI6QWAESdZgf+8rk/JR8UCfyDda/DKhd7xlrZXmzLYaN9oOToPQflMlbcIPanQZSjzZTdit+MVmVUe BvntNtUAMIIkK/Af35RtNv9K//mf6CNk1e59yoYYNN5iJ3Sjrz2VVfq98TaJKzSfqfKm63ElIbQ/KK6g+Uobr31+vXaUiFynjHkDgJ1BsgJ/ZlnOLMvpbZZkdi3fc6jB5+CLD0unajdu1yllN3Ttqsr42k3Wtb fa91xFvDEPFuO1RkLzXI1L0ZOq3x6Xa74s68GYZyVeRaeSN8Wv ckl03gBgZ5CswF/O5dImd+TSHbl4R+bv5E+/uPO+ya66U/dK0jgxrnEBAKQgWYGfFNnkxhbLeX5gZ35Vbegd3s4RQ1wAAMMi WYGfF9lmTmROZDXPD+7MAg8AANA1iX8Pvsg6PzYDAADQEckK/Grhl+D5PXgAAIBuSVbg10RKfFHge/i+MwAAgLFmWHfwvCUKAABgiLT/Grzr6DpyAACAMSZZgV8SKbGW54e4gwcAAOiCZAV+UaTEFwWe1+ ABAACGy1AKPAAAAAyXVgp8zZ/oAQAAYIi0+Bo8X3QDAADQFckK/LLIJktbDQo8AABAV7T4J3oKPAAAQFckK/BzW78xs8m8yGrca/BD+8R8/9/PH5eEJHH16mONCcUE2VH89io/AAB1JCvwUyLbTIvMiKzk+fNxd/DD+VjdqOzOSQp8aKRtJ8duPOFi2L7cYsfid1SWEADsSJIV+Csi m0yITIhcK/4efOgePZwCPyo0z0CEhVbTHmS8jQKf6kIWJwD0mGQF/rNb8tmKnF2Vs6tybl0u3Jb5PN8f9012tXu6a6MvHeLrd4mxjJe 6sy79tfarD0uNqnGjfmNcXvG601qdul99vox6XKrs+bdfbvcbb RAAoH2SFfiPZ+Xjm/LJnHw6LycX5cwtubmR73sh6rvoa0emaoujM9qOYtblwug6SKdr vFG210iTlGaGa+Mk2fNfOoKcusbHBQIAMBSSFfhj1+SDG/LhpHw0LSdm5ZM5mVnL9x5udgevb9Zx7aqXhnZqzbriVTpdLow6 XeONsr1GvGmphlbsCU2jRY93pJK6JN6jDQIAtE+yAn/08p1fTcivr8mx6/LhlByflenVfM+hdK/B69XF3q710sSObrb2bOa+RD8bEZdRtiWKWteKHpffUD1B4yP0R AuINggA0D7pCvyl27+6kr9/VY5dlw8m5fiMTK/muw+lexe9a+MObdd60ceXjgjxSixeqUGDdQsW/UbLtTYVqdF6vPFG5D80A95AqkuldqS9HwCgMckK/Pvbt++T8tG0fHxTZrbv4IMobXnVdqk26IOr7aKdWoPV8eLrd4V QdVr7sCpG0emyr4yvZrVJCLrxUsPl1K5HCSpafJMkGKfAGG+oJ AAAM8kK/EdTcnxaTszKxzfl03k5tSiz6/neI6P/TXbF/belvXhUtvhR0QkAAAkL/KlFOb0kZ5Y//7Dc+XWZv1P4mNxIE3Hz1xPjO1AnAABIliUs8JfuyOVcLm99181 VkaU8f3Y8CjwAAMCokf6raqebf1UtAAAANCNZgV8Q2WbzN+XW4 n5sBgAAABqTrMCviKyIrBbYyPMjcd9FDwAAAM1IVuA3RErczvM X4r6LHgAAAJrRYoG/k+cvDqK+ix4AAACawR08AADAGJKswK+JlOA1eAAAgK5IVuBviZ RYz/PDvIseAACgC5IV+CWREnxMDgAAoCuSFfjFrY+/L/I5eAAAgK6hwAMAAIwhFHgAAIAxpMXX4CPfZBf6ifmhffpuyO//bzuuMf7U4nh8JnPU9QNA17RV4JebvIs+9GN1CbdCxU7b5XbIHo dgv1tGPbpa/SMdEQAMl7Z+bOauO/gmBXuYBb6rkuDyS4EnuvGOCADaJFmBnxXZ5qbInMhq8TX44uGV 5SrwLiOZ45RlvMuI145rsNzd6Q3Z67dqxOVXT2ZD+5Z4LXpSoc RVXTkR6yGiX9dZfRhkv3oMLdUAMJokK/A3RG6IXBe5LnJDZFpkJc8Pxn0Xfe1IV9t1ynKtYselSneq2zda rubBEpfRfrVttJ8w3lTorks9Fp1txKvICO0ccnoBYMRJVuAv3p ZNLtyWS7lMiCzl+YGGd/DVzbTWTu2eG7FB6/IsTnX7RsuWuGrzYLHvbYfGFaEnFXqqSz2KTr2/1qk93mJi9dR5V8WQ0wsAI06yAn9qUU4tyslFObkgp5bk7JrM38 n3J3wNXrnQO97S9mpTBhvtGy1H5yEon6nyFqEnFboMZb7sRux2 vCKzysMgv92mGgBGkGQF/viUfDQlH07Jh5Py0Yx8Oi+z6/m+F9K9i17ZEIPGW+yEbvS1p7JKvzfeJnGF5jNV3nQ9riSE9gfF FTRfaeO1z6/XjhKR65QxbwCwM0hW4H99NX9/Iv/VRH70Sv7+NflwWqZX872HG3wOvviwdKp243adUnZD166qjK/dZF17q33PVcQb82AxXmskNM/VuBQ9qfrtcbnmy7IejHlW4lV0KnlT/CqXROcNAHYGyQr8ry5vHL208e6ljXcubrx3OT92Q6ZW8j2Hdt4 32VV36l5JGifGNS4AgBRQ4Fsg9A5v54ghLgCAYdHGn+jl/WvyUfSf6AEAAKAx6d5kNy0fbb3P7viMfLogs+v503FvsgMAAIB mJCvwpxdl+5Nyp5fl3JrM38mf4dfkAAAAuiBZgb90R7a5LHJVZ DnPn4v7HDwAAAA0I1mBnxTZZkpkZvurajc98ZYoAACAIZKswM+ LbLP5g3Kf/5qc6+g6cgAAgDEmWYG/JbLNisiqyEaeH+EOHgAAoAuSFfg1kSLrIrfz/AVegwcAAOiCZAV+XaTEFwUeAAAAhktbd/BrIhsUeAAAgI5IVuBXRUrc9Ro8AAAADJFkBX5FpAQFHgAAoCta eRf9Jp9/TK7rCAEAAHYg/SvwQ/vEfP/fzx+XhCRx9epjjQnFBNlR/PYqPwAAdfSvwMuwPlY3KrtzkgIfGmnbybEbT7gYti+32LH4HZU lBAA7kqG8Bh+6Rw+nwI8KzTMQYaHVtEcbT1XgU13I4gSAHjOsN 9kVD6+s2gLvqvqlQ3z9LjGW8VJ31qW/1n71YalRNW7Ub4zLK153WqtT96vPl1GPS5U9//bL7X6jDQIAtE/7H5NzHYqs2pGp2uLojLajmHW5MLoO0ukab5TtNdIkpZnhWosey 1UuR6Ujid+IQAAAhsWwPgcftLeWCoMkbVe9NLRTa9YVr9LpcmH U6RpvlO014k1LNbRiT2ga7aqMItvwG20QAKB9hlLgQzf32vF6d bG3a700saObrT2buS/Rz0bEZZRtiaLWtaLH5TdCT1z+jXqi/UYbBABon15+k11QIQlt13rRx5eOCPFKLF6pQYN1Cxb9Rsu1NhW p0Xq88UbkPzQD3kCqS6V2pL0fAKAx/SvwpS2v2i7VBn1wtV20U2uwOl58/a4Qqk5rH1bFKDpd9pXx1aw2CUE3Xmq4nAbp0U1FiG+SBOMUGOM NlQQAYKZ/Bb5vFPfflvbiUdniR0UnAABQ4E1E3Pz1xPgO1AkAAJJlFHgAAI CxhAJvI+LmVXmBNsJOw/vmHt58901P32g7Pz1cEgCQlJ1a4ONKddCG6Bocsas23Ijj9Led 515Vl/4o0fPj0hmnv1dTAACp2ZEFPu4euivvtZfYb79Kw4a5p49K/Rh1ndH6RyVwAIhiiF9VK45io3Tax7vaQfZd6Btr9axu3D5e0Rk tfvthqeFKUa3HoPFG+0Y7xnij7XtdlJLgjSurXBKXH9f4UDsRK QWA0WS432Snb3aldlZ5qI83tqsPdSy7Ye0p13hFjFF/EKHuLHlzZSMozy3lIcJOaHqT5K3YqNVg6VH6U+UTAEaWIRb46r 5WOqQyoDpeGrerD73oG2vmGKBf5TJi0R+EEntt26XHNY9KHnTZ ocKMeYiwYzHrdRGat2KjVoOlR+l36VHyAADjRUSBf2EwuJ3nGy JFzL8Hv413t3JtiA3bimsXXv1xAdqHVcdk7gvt7mrbitnQPOgK Q4UZJy7CjjGTuovovLkut/QY58U4XwAwXkQX+HWRItktkRLreX7YWOBdO2bpoT7e2HbZVAjS r1+liLHr3+6xiFfirXVhyZsxDy6/CfOgp9doR9dpdBGdN5drpceiPyIPADBeRBT4I4PBRp6viRTJlk RKrOX5odLvwZfc155SHrpMFTu9m131Eh2LfkVnaL/FfgS6/dIpe6dXp8WvnofqAEukylryhhC0JLz2XU69YerWQue3pXUFAD0 musCX/h6fLYqU+LzAdx0hOGFzJ28AML5EFPjDg8F6ni+LFMnmRUqs5vl BCnxvcd3eAXkDgLEgosAfGgzW8rx0u57dFCmxkufPU+ABAAC6I KLAHxwMVvO8dLuezYqUuKvAR9z02F9TtNjZIfdb+guu7XlMZb+ rmdppK0QJtmEqdtp6qx69CtAltT2Ryha0Q55ifSKiwD8/GKzkeel2PZsRKXErz5+r/aIbozj7Aoo2VTuy6ylpRG2kbT+1Otxwh+m3pT13+Db1YKNnM2t swe6oq/XmNZLcYA+zt20haLdpe1WEhtC5hqEQUeCfGwxu5XmpmmfTIiVq CnyquQm1ZrykV0swYXLGdcMdpt82ctiVzbb9jsF6y0K8JI+91Q Q2Nx5noe1VMYpK2ie6wJeqeVSBLx6Wftf0WOx4Z7R6GPU0jGv7 oXJKyaGeGSUPinFdv6vt0q8EFRFje/NlH9AkP9H6lfGWZLr0hPoNzU+tHovfbtebHq8x7Xpcer/FtTcJtUZcfr05USzocel+jcE2XCeu/LhOWcaPAu0XeEt2ak8ZF4o+u7qpUBkWOxF6EoZgl9S2ToudJkG lmq9QL6H5MY63J9mVOqXHHkLoYK8Fbx6M+bGkxWunVn9zSocxb 0EBVl0EJSdivoKC1e3HrStjrpqsh6C5qJodBZIV+CmREst5fsB +B69n3LtQqnaUCbasIcvCshvR7VhkN1lYtXaMeiwhhNovzlpcR Annq6GL0PwYjRePamJDp6w2+frUxA2OWw+W/HjbFp21XpqjaMjqXNf26/obJkefsiau7Wf1JHidNlwnXjsuPdvtTLXZVyIK/IHBYDnPS9U8vMB7ZyJoodhnPXQBhdqJ0OM6FRGCV9J2OyL/QTp1+1ldZ5O4msx76FSG5sfeozgtJtYeZm2eg3Qqg71S7eshKJ 8R9mvz4J1643ivnuigQp2mzbPFtf1sqT9oOprot/RYZGfqsL4yXgXe0rYsnSZ2IvR4TzVcVbX24/JWqyfIvmtMk7js+uOSZplfV35C8+BtZ+5rLfkxhuAdbPE7uuut 6tS4VKLj1fNgX4deO0qnMWR9mOtsqT9VvC79yvjth0E5rF4yCr Rf4JWlk92dvqzSXztner/FvncZuewYp9arR+mvdWF3rVxbte/Kjzfe6mDdfrUzSWip5stlOXR+9Rhrx9v1ux4GabDPV3V8ta37V ezXmi0NdsVi1O/NQypKHi1xefNg1OmNV8lPrf1op7p9S39Qql3jlXj1Wetw/bTMUO7gQUdfNFXbHpQAACAASURBVH1bUn3T0zfID/kcRUY9z6Ouvx0o8F3j+m+m97+rPdEJ5Id8ji6jnudR198yFHgA AIAxZFgFPuI/WaluanfU/+9SRdpVxnbaTCnBdpKK5k6rR9uJSiK1PZGp9jGAcIb7LvqgNW1/wkSbqh3Z9ZQ0ItWuEWonVd4sflva64dvUw82eiqbxJKw2rVksI 1pamhc398S7mPt0R8lkJTuPiYXTXsFvldPuaElp7mdhHnzmmpj jrqy2cNY9GpktFwcmSTGVp+YzY3HWejPbtMfJZCaTgt88bD0F8 +G2vGu4Oph1NMwru2Hyiklh3pmLH6rF9ojbSNv9gEu+67QvCIt 9pXxoblt4jc6P0ZtrlkOnUdXvK4lpCytoKVoN+Lya1yTypg4v8 ZgvXkz5r96BOXTKBU6Yrifg3ethtpTxieGvpp1U6EyLHYi9CQM IYmeJi6i8xbqJTSfxvH2vFXNuqzVavCmKGiwfbzXTnNKh92vXX PVRXS81c6gFNUGq9uPm19jrlynjOPtc1E1C/2jN3fw+gpT+qtHdZhxFQYt9CAjuh2L7CZPpCRxdWjf4sLi2jK+ 1Fk8SoOzumt1F5lNZ21P0OChzYs+WVVf1XxWT8XptFxrzFIT1/azehK8To2WLbEoaanq2W5nqk3oB+P1VbVB9r2W4+xE6HGdigjB Liyh8SR5i0ip66zu2tJjmcfM4Kt0VROdyuCg/MTNS61+i8diuvR8GttBTi129MyHurafVeYliFD9lh6L7EwdBv0 gWYEP/j34iCdebb/Ljte+YrmJnQg93lNNnkUJ89Nq3iz6LXG58mbJf1CuMve1lvwYQ wiax/bmPQsf3CS3ETqj7SidxpD1Ya6zpf5U8br0K+O3HwblsHoJ9I9k Pxc7I1Ki5vfgS+6zu5dLVumvXaN6v8W+gm7HuJS9epT+Whd213 F6ErpokjeX5dC4XHlTxtv1ux4Gaag2XDqr46vtDufduxKqbbue UJ219l1iXHlW5i4oyYp9S39Qql3jlXj1WTPms431A0mJLvClap 7NiZRYzfODfJOdBf1JwlOojawC6Iz6+hl1/ZCCiAJ/cDBYzfNSNc8WRUqs5fkhCrwX13+rQ/87D+QNmjPq62fU9UNSIgr8ocFgLc9L1TxbESmxkedHKPAAAABd EFHgjwwGG3lequbZukiJ23n+At9FP2RqI+U/9d6MuTLTVdKYrOikkTo9OcrZVMlPMgXtTeVwRFb7u1ifEQX+hc Hgdp6Xqnm2IVLiiwK/HVJQbPbERZuqHTms1LeCa1VFp24noKQlNGOp0mvx29LeNxI2q/ZZ55ZEpVrnXiPJDQ4zG6EWak257A93cUYX+FI1V+/g04YUYc14yRjsC9UQ2PgikmY51XBwQ1NtTOWo2Ky1zzpvMhd6N TImM/kUtDqPzY3HWRju4kx2B78sUmI9zw/zXfTe/u2HyinjsqgdY0ljbduYh6xyiVd8rZ1Q+6H598YVl/P21o99gJ5PV1sxYrGvjA/Suf2wdMrVbwnQngRlPbg67Qum1k6ofeOS8+bTLrvWRei6rbaNe agurSZ5UIy4/HpzoljQ49L9GoP15u3udkSBPzwYrOd5qZq7v+jGMlu1p4wJcs1 K6GxZZFjsROhJGIK+IIxx1Z6yjM8M45vkpzYQ+4R63QUZb2n9p AqqyTxa9BcN1l6rBGsMQU+dq0cZlio/mWF8RFC19hMuiVrNCSkdlkkMzVXVhf1aPWlGqXqwuv2gybLMtc FUsi+6ObcmJeY28n1H+C76yImJDMEuLFSPK89yd0+1odv3zqPL vjdSlx1X22J5COunoQuLa8t477wUZyRuioN0Wux7R1pOueKVu3 uqjbgkeO17F4PLjqttsRyHkhM9Xl2w0al98bg6m7i2n9WT4HVq tLzVjijw+44M5jbyUjXP3rt8u8S1hTuP7n/RlF/jBCgJsk98aOJSzbpix3UqIgS731A9ioC4vClOjSkNitcSfnSSm +ShoX3lrO7a0qM4LSYtdLpD56WJ/VC/rnij51dxGjS/CfNpd5SFDzb68oo06oy2U+1s4tp+ttRvT2+U/ogC/+j+F68t3ClV8+xv3jlf4uzVuQce2WfKr3ECvAkKmmDFchM7EXq 8p4z6W9VjHB/tN9R+KT/2ZCZZKu2tH8s8WvLsWj+W/AQlKnNfa9QZ6i7Ifqhf4/hov6H2S/OYPJ+WVWcZGZrPVCKj7SidQckJPVvqTxWvQ39EgX/gkX1nr86Vqnn2H//rayU+OnP5q998SEtZsb+qu3qhpd9iP3RBKyHoRox2aoOyr6Tme vT863YU5Rb7Xp2WzDSJq/Zh81Q3WT8uy6Hz61o/yni7ftdDi86I9VYcHJqHJn5Dk+ayb8xnrX3vvFjiqn0YvRq9Co 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 SWmwP/Gl/76b378p1/9ZpHsvof2fP27u+/d9dTXHtz8Jru9P375tS/97h+OUoFve+vpQ4FvI8aubPYwlsxsoTSyD2UvVEOc5j5E2q2kH mYAxpSIAv/f/uZv/z9/99M/u/fBItk3vvf0N7637/6H99338L77H973jUf2//hnv9C+qrZ0FGVZ+qvPELudWqpHnB2vfj0PFr96HrzC7DoVqdF5 U8Z7BRiXkMVvdH4UbVI33rhIXHFFrzdFp8t+rRj7cvLa9yateb wR+hVTRvsu/V7jSfzqcwE7m4gC/xtf+t2/+cnPvvrAY0WyXbsP79p9eNfuQw/uPrRr9+Hv7jny0qtv/M4f/LFzFVpWZ9CCbr76a4eF2lHG1z5Xi43a/oi8WaLz6hSbntC8ueJVrNVqSL4ejOO9doKmo3QkXG8R+l0yLPq 96y16XozxVteJRb99Pbjsu+xYdDaMyxsC7HgiCvyXfu8Pf/KzXzzw+IEi2Z4X/pe7+V9fffPol7/yZ/FPgMzRX3uJ14hl9Yc+8exGFFPFRm2/PW9NQrOEbBnvzb8rXouLzKZTWQ/GwQnXg3dGSimKsB+kU7EZ6lof4zpbOy+lJBidukxZ9HuDrXbW2 nfpVwR43RnjMrqDHUxEgf/9P/qffv7Ld586/G+LZP/qf/tPBf7zv/7f//Nb75/4k//5a6YVaVy1+oJWBhsJfeLZjSimio3afnt+IiR5M+nNsyVvtf16m LVXNdGpDA7Kj8WpYk2xE5SQaJ3eJNtdB+XNojM0zCamvMFWO43 DgvLcJK7Q+YKdR0SB/8o//4u33j9xd0H/T9m//79e+oL/8tK//y8vfXDywp/ft8u5CkPb+qnQwbVsDzPq0Y0YJRUboRpC9Rh1bvcY/cZpVuK1zEuq9eDyGxRLNW/2xWbMYeh6i9DfxLX9bEKniqmg/NdeWO30DgvNc+h4VxRBgcNOIqLA/8v7d31w8uIPfvRykez//sUnJU5fnv7mQ09l4liF3gVdeg6UGrXjS6ciVn/t+FA7SrzVkL1pUfRUL68VE6SzOsAy3p4318MgDRHroTim1A7Nj 8tsEEpaXH5T6awdn9WNiXDqyr+xPzreUCPG/JQGeOMNTVGSuIKihp1ERIH/5sN7zlyZ/etfniqSvX56ocSV2dWH9xzsPEKIhF0DoP/wPAU3EQX+e3sPT9xcf/PcrSLZJ3NSYno1f+rgoPMIIQzLHQMAdAvPUzAQUeB3HxrMruWn FqVIdkWkxEKe7x9Q4AEAADogosA/Oxgs5fk1kU2ui1wXyWZFSqzk+fODwV3/x2zy/03lv6sj8Z/Z5Ar7H3K3+WyYnLbT29X0lZx2voTi8uDdDWoH9+rJ4pLUN50wy kQU+OcHg9U8nxOZE5nfIlsSKbGW54cSFnjv5UmeGK0+tZI/deMMthFjJzZbWg+plqvF0fC38pLTPpSTUA3b44MKZB8itUhqVW ffMgAtE1HgDw0Ga3m+LLIscmuLbEWkxEaeHxmtAj9yG3qEwTZi 7Mpm235HaD1kZmvZcGNsIw9xmvsQabeSepgBaJnoAn9rq46viq yKZKtbrW08Bb50FGVZ+qsr1W6nluoRZ8erX8+Dxa+eB68wu05F anTelPFeAcYlZPEbmp9aPRa/xnwa9Xulhi5Olx77clKEheYnKASjHuWqhPFG6FdMGe279HuNJ/GrzwX0g4gCf3AwWM3zxa07+JVGBb7aLhK0sJqvwtphoXaU8bXP mWKjtj8ib5bovDrFpic0b654FWu1GpKvB92CNw/G/FjS4rVTqz9oGZSOiHUVmgdvXMbQqsq98xi3HozxVufFol/xW+2ste+yY9HZMC5vCNAbIgr8gcHgVp7PisyJLIgsiSwnLvClQ wyXeI1YVmHoE8BuRDFVbNT22/PWJDRLyJbx3vy74rW4yGw6lfVgHGyZr1DxxrZFZ60XIyVHRr9x i8poM9S1PsYyC6XwQ526TFn0e4Otdtbad+lXBHjdGeMyuoMeEF Hg9w8Gi3l+XWRKZEbkpshCygLvXXC1p/TBRkKfAHYjiqlio7bfnp8ISd5MevNsyVttvx5m7VVNdCqDvVIt 8xKRzwj7tXlQ+i1BGeMyrh9LsJY82z0azyo6Q8NsYsobbLXTOC woz03iCp0v6I6IAr/vyGD+Tn5J5IrIZpmf7XuBN67C7WFGPboRo6RiI1RDqB6jzu0eo 984zUq8lnlJtR4sfpvPS/GIs6/nqmrcuB4sfu3JictPE9f2swmdKqaC8l97YbXTOyw0z6HjXVEEB Q5dEPlFN+v5Z6tyfkMuiVwVmdQKvDhWg3dhldZiqVE7vnQqYhX Wjg+1o8RbDdmbFkVP9fJaMUE6qwMs4+15cz0M0hCxHopjSm3dr 2LfOF/K5Hr1e/MQimLHq9+4foLyk9WNiXDqmndjf3S8oUaM+SkN8MYbmqIkcQVF DV0QUeCfen4wvZp/uiinb8m5dbkscs1T4GEU4dlLPgFcsJ5HgYgC/8SBwdSt/MRN+XRBPluRC7dlggI/Plj+5w7kE3YmrOeRIrrAH5+VT+blzC05vyFXKPAAAAC9IuZP9M 8Nplbsd/DF/+s1+X+f8t/GkfhPZXKFqQz2KnW9ElOU1LmM3tJ2fnq4JABGhJg32R0czKzmJ xfl9C05738NPlWB916eqtq1l+7k+1ScweoldjvDyc/wN/S219UQdHYoqXZFJdTfqykAGB0iCvzeI4ObG/nZNTm/8Xl1V99FP0IFvu19pA8F3rUdW+xEu4swPsw9fVTqx6jrjNY/KoED9Iy4L7pZyPPLIhMJPgdfWwAs/ZYqpQyuUj3i7Hj163mw+NXz4BXmtePtNOoUd79RW7Vh16nH2yQ ui53Q9RZq3+uilARvXFnlkrj8uMaH2mmyzgFAsiz2q2qX83yy8 E1283wXvWl8cauqbdT2R+TNEp3FjnKJPYFp5XnzUx1TlRQUV6i whuvEEldESqPzVmzUarD0KP2p8gkAFaJ/bGb79+AXRBb5LnqPEcVUsVHbb89bkCrFjitvLneu8UEovpS8KT ozx7X2uOKERawTox2LWeN6s+et2PAuJMs60RePJQ8AYCP652IX RYr0+6tqjSgbkN2mMqbWVLFR22/PT5K4FPsR+ckcV3lFeiUpZkN16gpDhUWsE6MdYyZ1F9F5c11u6 THOi3G+AMBGRIE/PBis5/myyLLIksjiCPzYjHGDKO5lFj26EaOkYiNUQ6gei06LfruerK4z KP/evOnjg+bFe2FL82K0o+s0uojOm8u10mPRH5EHALDRpMAviSyIz Ivc5Lvo/eNrtbli1/0WO72qlLMuO4r95noa5r9WjLezYVyls4rfaluPtHa8MYSgdei1 73LqDVO3Fjq/La0rgB1J9GvwmzfucyIzIlN8kx20CJs7eQOAcCIK/PODwUqe3xSZFZkWucGPzUCLuG7vgLwBgEpEgX9262NykyLXRCZ ELt2mwAMAAPSJiAL/9IuDhTyfEJkQuZzLxQ05v0qBBwAA6BMxX1V7eDC3kV+4LRfvyI UNOb8qZ29R4AEAAPpEzK/JHRzMrudn1+Tcupxbk7Mr3gJffedt12EDAACMNxEF/snnBzOr+ZkVObsmZ1fl3KqcW/HewfOWHwAAgCESU+Cf+7zAn1uX8+tyfl0urHu/6Eb5yCwAAACkJv5P9Ouy+TL85Vyu5NzBAwAA9ImIAr/n8GDudn4plysiEyLXRK6bvslu0yU1HgAAoH2iPyZ3TeSGyKTIt MgMX3QDAADQK6K/6GZaZFbk5taPxlLgAQAAekTcV9Wu5vnmz8AviWz+rBwFHgAAoE fE/R78ep7fElkRWdmq5hR4AACAHhFR4I8MBht5viayJrK+BQUeAAC gR0QU+BcGg9t5viFSJHWBV34c2tivW3ZdUu13PdQ/3N/8wwL6Rw90j9W2PUuu8U302PPmldRqfuzrJDRvdmv6YJcFV7x2P bpCr2wA6B8RBf7FweBOnt8WKZK0wOu7m2t8qP3qhbX9rjG1p3T 9EUnQNbjG2DXbXTfRY8xbUB5ayo9lnTSR6o3XYscYb+mUK16jf WMSAKA3JCvwK1uvyW8T+Tl4fWesvTZ064nYNGsl6XoabohGp7X 6lbxZVHnzY9cTlLfoPCTMj8V1wymLC9kSlzG00HiLhz0KAOiaZ AV+eev99Nus5/nhiG+yU3ZGy8ZkIWIDrR1Wapeubbgh6rutS6c3bxZV3vzY9QTl zStmCPmxuGgyZV4jlvxb+hXZLj26fksGAKBPJCvwiyIl1vL8UM R30bt2mepDb3+QC30DrRWvRJRkN6w1rutUxtTq9Pp1Bav7is6b rkcRadQTva4sUl1xRccbGpcxNF1nUIoAoMckK/A3RUqs5Pnz0Xfw3g1I1M3I4qLU9m6gVUmltstFE6p2vDqNY4Kc KvbT5s2uKlqPbsq1riyps0iyxBuk2RtL1aNLjz1FADAKJCvwky tSYnkjP3CktdfgLe0gF5YNNKt72OoMVV3YdVpSanRqT3jyvFn8 xumJdtFEanTIlri8D3U9TTQDQP9IVuAnJqXE4nL+zIHwd9EPcy O2bJpGDWLYWCPQN2hjEqLzEzovzfNmXw9N9Bi11dppKNUbb4Qe RWetcpeeUDsA0G+SFfiLn62UmL+58fTeI8Ga9N2tdCj9un3XyG q/66HuN8mGGKTTNb7UE5Qfy7ykzZtdUqgeb35KZ4MU1trR7XvtKG msWmg7XmMSAKBPJCvw5z+cKjE3ubzviQOdRwgAALADSVfg371U Yu7a/L5H93ceIQAAwA4k3Z/o3zpfYn5i7ulH9nUeIQAAwA4kWYG/8tb5EgsTc/sp8AAAAF2QrMBffediicWr88888nTnEQIAAOxAkhX460cnSixd X3z2sWcyUd8VDAAAAC2Q7g7+6ESJxeuLz2wWeDF/RggAAABSkO5Ndu9d2WLi4nsTF49OzF9ffPqxZxwfvO0+cgAAgD EmWYE/8+6Vz3nvc2avLezd/pgcpR0AAGCIJCvwH7116fhbl46//QVTV+effGR/JrwGDwAAMGySFfh337j43hsX33vz4tE3L21yfWL+sUf4ohsAAI AOSFbgf/HG5dffuPzLN6+88daVN96aeOOtiYmJxe898kzbAQAAAECVZAX+ 5beu/ezt6z9/58ar706++t7ka+9NXr62/NCjfBc9AABAByQr8D95d/alozdffn/+58cWXjm28MoHi5cm1x564lDnEQIAAOxAkhX4Hx+79dKHqy8fX 3/lk41XP7392qd3Ls/ceWj3i51HCAAAsANJdwd/Qv7hpLxyRn5xTn55Qd64IBPz+feeHnQeIQAAwA4kWYH/6Sn52Wfy2gV584q8fVXeviZXl/JHnqXAAwAAdECyAv/SZ/LKRfnlhLwzKUen5eiMXL+VP/7cIBP35+Bp06ZNmzZt2vZ2CMkK/D+cl9cuy1vX5eis/HpOjs3LjdX8iYODu/RVVdJPP/30008//fZ+M+nu4M/Kq5fkjWvy3rS8f1N+PSc3VvPHDw4yDg4ODg4OjuZHVwX+J6flZ +fl9Svyzg05Oi2/2vwT/fPcwdNPP/30009/un4z6T4md1JePiuvXZS3rsq7N+TdG3JtOX/0AK/B06ZNmzZt2onaISQr8H/3cf7SKXnlrLx+Ud68Im9ekYmF/JFneBc9AABAByQr8H//8cZLJ+/8/Iy8dk5evyCvX5Ar8/nDfA4eAACgC9K9ye7T9ZdP3X7lTP6Lc/L6eXn9PAUeAACgM5IV+FfO3HntbP765tfYXZQ3L/JNdgAAAJ2RrMC/dUnevizvXJF3Jz7n2mL+KK/BAwAAdEGyAv/+pPx6Uo5NybEpOTYtx6blxvY32QEAAMBwSVbgP16QjxfkkwLTq/lTBynwAAAAHZCswJ9ZlRKzG/neIxR4AACADkhW4C/ckRLzd/KnX6TAAwAAdECyAn9ZpMRCnu8fUOABAAA6gAIPAAAwhiQr8JdE SsxT4AEAADoiWYG/mEuJ+Tx/mgIPAADQBeneZHdbSvAmOwAAgK7gXfQAAABjCG+yAwAAGEOSFf hrIiWW8vxZCjwAAEAXJCvwUyIllvP8AAUeWmLzqLbBmLqeJM2r pG2dofb7kzoAH8kK/JxIidU8P0iBh5agwCdM4DCdhirpW4HvKnUA4SQr8IsiJdby/BAFHlqCAp8wgd16HLnpGznBsFNJVuBviZRYz/PDFHhoCaXAFw/LeMW+YqpqJMiFy7hFf0QIegItcdn74/JpnMc4v8ocKU4Vv16d+kOAoZCswK+IlNjI8yMUeGgP78ZqaevG pfBv9RKja91+nOZo+6HiU+VTGZYVTlXHGHUanUbbb5gTY4oAkp KswK+KlKDAQ+vo+7Vx89UtZ47Ls4qdIBfRBaOqx5gZfYAivtZU 9YiYLEveLD1x8xiUh+i2yy9A+1DgYZTR92tL22s5qzx02Qly0X bBCB3gFa+Mj54si2vLVRHzGJqH6LbLL0D7pPwTPQUeho2+X1va XstZ5aFip3jYlRt11moIte9KXager309pRbXQToj/LadB8VvVtcZ0Q+gkvJNdpsvvVPgYUhkjo3P2y91Z2uN1z702rH sxd7C4NJvtG/MT21cynhLv0WSq8elx6LTm2qX68wxRpFq0ePyW5uHuH4AlWQFf klkWeRWocZT4GEnwkYMAP0gWYGfF1m8u8ZT4GEHEXpbCQDQMsk K/IzInMiCyDIfkwMAAOiaZAX+hsi0yJzI0tZNPAUeAACgK5IV+Cs iN0Rmtm7ib1HgAQAAuiNZgT+/JhMiUyLzIptvuKPAAwAAdEWyAv/ZolzakBsiN7febbdOgQcAAOiIZAX+1E25sCrXRGZFFkWWKPAAA ADdkazAfzot52/JVZFZkQUKPAAAQKekK/CTcm5Zrm69z44CDwAA0CFJC/wSBR4AAKAXpL+D50/0AAAAnZOswJ/kNXgAAIDekK7A8y56AACA3pCswJ9ekIvrcn3rc/AUeAAAgA5JVuDPLMulO18U+C++6Kb2R5fHmB0SZmhCOpcBALDD SFbgz67KZZHJrd+bueub7Ipb/E7Y7ocQY99yqOjZCTMOANA/khX4C7fd30VPgR8t+6OuBwAAEhb4yyLXXb8mV1vgs0pb7h5TLR uh/S5qx2duO6H/QXGNT2K/eqTNQ2h+QvXog2uTEBoXAAAkLPDXRKYKL8DXFHhlT88qbWnctm C0E+oiKJYm9i2xNIk9Qr9XbUK/AADgJlmBnxKZ3fr7/C2RFdcdfJGscKrUyO4+K5nfjj3sWvvGGFIu3QAAAa5JREFUAmb xpYj3xmW3r3RGG1HsGPPjdRRqX8kbAAC4SVbgb4rMiyxuVfeAA m/ptAww7v4NC5jFy/YY44XR9pMbaZ4fr6NQ+5ZYAACgQrICv7D13rrN6r6apMC3UQzi 7BQPb1prTbVhf5h5UOzX6nHNckK/3uiMg4cwHgBg6CQr8Juvu9/aqu5fFPjMsRu6+pVTEaZqKQ6uNsRtyuIic5vy6owLoXkeLHb0/HjtbJ9V7OjD7HG59HQ4HgBg6CQr8LcK9+6rpTv48aDtDZ2CAQA A6UhW4IulfawKfMTtY6/sAwDAjiRZgV8d1wIPAAAwglDgAQAAxhAKPAAAwBhCgQcAABhDK PAAAABjCAUeAABgDKHAAwAAjCEUeAAAgDGEAg8AADCGUOABAAD GEAo8AADAGEKBBwAAGEMo8AAAAGMIBR4AAGAMocADAACMIRR4A ACAMYQCDwAAMIZQ4AEAAMYQCjwAAMAYQoEHAAAYQyjwAAAAYwg FHgAAYAyhwAMAAIwhFHgAAIAxhAIPAAAwhlDgAQAAxhAKPAAAw BhCgQcAABhDKPAAAABjSKoC//8D4e325l4up2UAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

here is what happened. and now it is stuck on the boot animation...

msscull
02-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Not sure what this message means, besides I have root:

What is busybox?

Never mind, it took 2 more root attempts, 1 unroot, & then 1 more root attempt to get full root & no error messages.

jaiden
04-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Good day, my apologies if this was answered but I couldn't find an explanation.

Using the Mac method (on a MacBook Pro) to root my DX, part 1 seems to work fine, but at part 2 I get this:

failed on '/data/local.prop' - Permission denied
cannot create /data/local.prop: permission denied
! ERROR: root was not obtained.
!
! You might want to try rebooting your phone and trying again.

Any suggestion? Did I miss something? Thanks.

rufty
06-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Good day, my apologies if this was answered but I couldn't find an explanation.

Using the Mac method (on a MacBook Pro) to root my DX, part 1 seems to work fine, but at part 2 I get this:

failed on '/data/local.prop' - Permission denied
! ERROR: root was not obtained.
!
! You might want to try rebooting your phone and trying again.

Any suggestion? Did I miss something? Thanks.

i'm experiencing the exact same hang-up. was so happy when i saw this question being asked, and so disappointed when i realized no one has answered it yet.

some advice would be greatly appreciated.

SuperNoob
07-23-2012, 03:50 PM
This post is very long so please have patience. When I started this process I didn't want to be another one of those posts where the answer is simple and it all comes down to user error. Well, I'm here. First I'd like to state I'm a PC guy and this is my first time picking up an Apple computer. I'm very uneducated as how it all works. Typically I'd use a PC but a Mac is my only option at this point. I spent hours researching and trouble shooting to no avail. Here is my results and where I'm stuck. I'm on a PowerBook G4 running Mac OS X Version 10.5.8. The fist problem I had was verifying that the file was actually fully unzipped. Safari has an option where it opens/unzip files once downloaded. I changed that option so once the file downloaded it was just a zip file and not a folder. I double clicked the zip file and it created a new folder of the same name. Just to be sure I then dragged the folder to the desk top. I opened the folder and then moved all six files to the desktop. I created a new folder and moved the six files into it. I opened Terminal dragged and dropped run_to_root_your_droid3.sh into it and got this:

end-users-powerbook-g4-15:~ enduser$ /Users/enduser/Desktop/droid_easy_root_v
! Error
!
! You must extract the entire contents of the zip file and then run this script
! from the directory where the zip was extracted.
end-users-powerbook-g4-15:~ enduser$

The solution to which is supposedly making the Terminal understand where the file is coming from. So I changed the directory and I got this:

end-users-powerbook-g4-15:~ enduser$ cd /Users/enduser/Desktop/droid_easy_root_v
end-users-powerbook-g4-15:droid_easy_r enduser$ /Users/enduser/Desktop/droid_easy_root_v
Sorry, this won't work on PowerPC machines.

Then I tried the method suggested by droidxforums and this is what I got:

end-users-powerbook-g4-15:~ enduser$ cd /Users/enduser/Desktop/droid_easy_root_v
end-users-powerbook-g4-15:droid_easy_r enduser$ ./run_to_root_your_droid3.sh

I couldn't find any real solution to this problem so I tried several different methods. One was to change the .sh extension to .command forcing it to run in Terminal and this is what I got:

end-users-powerbook-g4-15:~ enduser$ /Users/enduser/Desktop/Droid/run_to_root ; exit;
! Error
!
logout

[Process completed]

Now, the solution was to change the directory so I got a new fresh file from the internet and opened the .sh file as a text document. I entered end-users-powerbook-g4-15:~ enduser$ cd/Users/enduser/Desktop/droid_easy_root in the first line of the document, saved and then changed the extension to .command. I got the same result.

/Users/enduser/Desktop/droid_easy_root ; exit;
end-users-powerbook-g4-15:~ enduser$ /Users/enduser/Desktop/droid_easy_root_v ; exit;
/Users/enduser/Desktop/droid_easy_root line 1: end-users-powerbook-g4-15:~: command not found
! Error
!
logout

[Process completed]

Okay, still not working. I thought maybe it needed some type of permission so I did the following:

end-users-powerbook-g4-15:droid_easy_r enduser$ chmod +x run_to_root_your_droid3.sh
end-users-powerbook-g4-15:droid_easy_r enduser$ /Users/enduser/Desktop/droid_easy_root_v

Now I'm getting frustrated but I refuse to give up! I've done much more trouble shooting but I feel this post has gone on long enough. If any one has any insight it would be much appreciated. Maybe there's a step by step tutorial out there that I haven't found? I can only hope.

eppdroid37
08-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Ok this may be a dumb question but, has anyone tried ALL of these root methods on .621 ? Unplugging the usb cable and so on?