PDA

View Full Version : ICX - 605 rom

Nemo aeternamn
10-02-2011, 03:45 PM
here's a rom just dropped today by mobile sensei...
i didn't see a thread... so i thought i'd make one
*all credits go to mobile sensei... and the people he credits... i just thought i'd spread the love*

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.png [rom] icx
ICX - For Droid X

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/glafollette865/ICXad.jpg

* Built From Official Verizon 4.5.605 OTA
* Debloated & Deodexed
* Custom Theme
* Android Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher
* Sense Lock Screen Via Agile Lock
* Droid 2 Bootstrapper, Moto Torch, Spare Parts,Motorola Connected Music Player With SoundHound
* Additional Live Wallpapers
* Custom Boot Animation
* Multiple Performance Scripts & Tweaks For System Speed And Battery Life
* Newest Superuser APK, & Busy Box

DOWNLOAD : * * * * HERE * * * * (http://bit.ly/og5S9z)

MD5 : A62FEC5ACC128C4C6898266B5C49B744

INSTALLATION & SETUP :

* You MUST Already Be On A .605 Build
* Download To SD-Card
* Bootstrap & Reboot Into CWR
* Wipe Data / Wipe Cache / Wipe Dalvik Cache
* Flash ICX.zip File
* Reboot System
* After Reboot, Complete Setup. When Prompted To Choose Setup or Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher, Check Set As Default & Choose ICS Launcher
* After Setup Completes You Need To Go To App Drawer & Enable Agile Lock To Activate The Sense Lockscreen
* When Prompted By A # In the Status Bar, Update Superuser Binaries
* Reboot Once More

*Note :
1st Bootup May Take A Couple Of Minutes. Don't Worry If System Is A Little Sluggish At First. System Speed Will Increase As You Use Your Phone & The Caches Build Back Up.
It Is Suggested That After You Install ROM, Charge Battery To 100%, Then Drain Battery Completely, Charge To !00%, Boot Into CWR & Wipe Battery Stats. This Will Calibrate The Battery, & Ensure Best Battery Life.
If At Any Time System Reverts Back To Stock Lockscreen, Where You Unlock The Stock Screen & Then The Sense Lock Screen Needs To Be Unlocked, Just Disable & Then Re-Enable Agile Lock.

CREDITS :
Dr. Carpenter : Custom Boot Animation
BigNAdad : Wallpaper That I Recolored Blue
IntelSoftApps : ICS Launcher, I Modded It To Work As Stock Launcher For The ROM, With No App Drawer Icons
SunPengfei : Agile Lock
StealthyChief : Dial Pad Theme
JakeBites : Jakebites Mods

link to the original thread

[rom] icx (http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/sensei-droid-x-roms/9571-rom-icx.html#post103634)

DirtyDroid
10-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Nice...may have to give this a go around sometime soon! Thanks

Nemo aeternamn
10-02-2011, 03:54 PM
ya... i'm hoping on throwing this on bootmanager and giving it a go...

Slothly
10-02-2011, 10:24 PM
I am installing it now! It seems like it will be an awesome rom and anything mobile sensei does is pretty legit so I am excited! I have read about a few problems already but no deal breakers!
\

BHuber09
10-02-2011, 10:39 PM
I love the look of this rom, i cannot wait to flash this thing, just another week or so and ill be on it.

popcenator
10-02-2011, 10:39 PM
I like the theme, I'm about to install myself.

ripncny
10-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Can I flash the original .605 rom over MIUI 1.9.16.1 without sbf?

rickw
10-02-2011, 10:46 PM
just flashed,wish dev had mentioned problems with ICS launcher!

popcenator
10-02-2011, 10:47 PM
What kind of problems rick?

rickw
10-02-2011, 10:53 PM
when you change some settings in launcher setup,later you get a lot of f/c's

ChrisDailey
10-02-2011, 11:17 PM
somebody should make a wallpaper of the ice cream sandwich droid character in the preview.

Slothly
10-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Well the rom could use some work and is not very customizable unless I am missing something? The Ice Cream sandwhich home launcher is not too great although it has a few cool features but they don't work either =/ I will say ultimately though that the rom is definitely one I am going to follow and once it is more stable I will be running it. If you use the orignal home launcher it will make certain apps force close but if you use another one it won't. I really liked the setup and the themes! They were really nice and the sense lockscreen was awesome! I like the concept and what it has going but I flashed back to cm7 with gb kernel until I see a lot of improvement which I know will be right around the corner. Mobile Sensei definitely does not disappoint!

ChrisDailey
10-03-2011, 03:39 AM
succesful in flashing my first ROM! really liking how this looks so far.

andylatham99
10-04-2011, 02:58 AM
wow... I dont think my batter can be charged to !00%.... that sounds pretty intense! haha jk... Sensei, thank you!! test drive in 3....2...1...[wait for it]... NOW!

andy

cougmeister
10-04-2011, 11:07 AM
awesome battery life so far! unplugged for four hours and just hit 92%! much better than what i was getting on miui!

wrightperspective
10-04-2011, 11:04 PM
I am having issues restoring data through D2 Bootstrap. I went in and restored data only from my backup on Vortex Rom based on .605 but I am bootlooping. I did try wiping cache and dalvik but still bootlooping. :(

popcenator
10-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Wipe data. Vortex is a different ROM so you cannot restore from that backup.

on the move..

wrightperspective
10-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Wipe data. Vortex is a different ROM so you cannot restore from that backup.

on the move..

I restored data from stock .605 to Vortex. I am not trying to restore the whole backup, just the data (apps and app data). I have never had this issue with other Roms. I can't even get back into D2 Recovery or Stock Recovery. Any way to boot directly into CWR?

popcenator
10-04-2011, 11:41 PM
There's a reason why you wipe data between ROM installations and you just found out why. The data from one ROM may not be compatible with the data from another.

You could try pulling the battery then reinstalling but you may just have to SBF.

on the move..

wrightperspective
10-05-2011, 12:25 AM
There's a reason why you wipe data between ROM installations and you just found out why. The data from one ROM may not be compatible with the data from another.

You could try pulling the battery then reinstalling but you may just have to SBF.

on the move..

I just have never had a problem in the past restoring app & app data through Bootstrap. I always wipe data between ROMs and then go in and restore Data only. Maybe the ROMs in the past were enough alike that it didn't matter. Oh well. With all the apps I have, I don't have the time to go into Titanium and restore them one by one so I will just flash back to Vortex until I have the time. Looks good, though.

nemosfate
10-05-2011, 12:41 AM
I just have never had a problem in the past restoring app & app data through Bootstrap. I always wipe data between ROMs and then go in and restore Data only. Maybe the ROMs in the past were enough alike that it didn't matter. Oh well. With all the apps I have, I don't have the time to go into Titanium and restore them one by one so I will just flash back to Vortex until I have the time. Looks good, though.

You can do a batch restore, the only thing you'll have to do is hit the install button each time

root, roms and themes oh my!

Leach19m
10-05-2011, 12:43 AM
You can do a batch restore, the only thing you'll have to do is hit the install button each time

Or, purchase the premium key, and you dont have to click install to each. You just say go, and it goes. Its a few bucks, but totally worth it, IMHO

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

nemosfate
10-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Or, purchase the premium key, and you dont have to click install to each. You just say go, and it goes. Its a few bucks, but totally worth it, IMHO

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

Hard when your poor lol but I agree with you

JoJoLanny
10-05-2011, 04:14 PM
BRO!!! I am loving much the boot animation....... HAHA!!!!! EGGsellent!!!! Good job, Sensei.

Jasgk
10-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Preface= I'm a Newb
I rooted my x (605) and backed it up. Now I'm ready to play. Unfortunately, I cannot get ICX to download to my SD. Any suggestions?

savagerun
10-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Did you use your phone to download the ICX zip?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Jasgk
10-06-2011, 12:54 AM
Yeah.

savagerun
10-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Go in your app that says files and scroll down to your folder that says download and press it and see if the icx zip is in there

Jasgk
10-06-2011, 01:06 AM
I'm not seeing it. When I try to DL it the dropdown status says the "download was unsuccessful".

Jasgk
10-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Iv'e got unknown sources enabled. Is there an app downloader that could bypass this?

savagerun
10-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Ok. If you can download it on wifi and use dolphin browser. Its free in the market.

savagerun
10-06-2011, 01:15 AM
ICX ZIP http://bit.ly/og5S9z

Jasgk
10-06-2011, 01:23 AM
That seems to be working. Thanks!

savagerun
10-06-2011, 01:26 AM
No problem. If you need more help just ask.

JoeStout
10-06-2011, 01:04 PM
I can't seem to get a good download of it. The MD5 doesn't match.

I've downloaded it four times and always get 49979F500C754C45C65F4060ECD725A .

Any ideas?

fezrock
10-06-2011, 01:10 PM
I can't seem to get a good download of it. The MD5 doesn't match.

I've downloaded it four times and always get 49979F500C754C45C65F4060ECD725A .

Any ideas?

Use WiFi, or dl on pc and transfer the file. Odd that you get the same MD5 every time tho. You don't extract it or anything, right? Just dl and run an md5 checksum calculation?

JoeStout
10-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Use WiFi, or dl on pc and transfer the file. Odd that you get the same MD5 every time tho. You don't extract it or anything, right? Just dl and run an md5 checksum calculation?

Sorry, should have noted that this is on my PC.

Yes. Deleted the file each time. Checking MD5 using MD5 Check Utility v2.3.1. Going to try wifi straight to phone I guess.

JoeStout
10-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Wow. MD5 is the same when downloaded on wifi, straight to phone (49979F500C754C45C65F4060ECD725A). I'm really confused now. May see what happen anyway after I run a backup. I have the .602 SBF files so..... what is the worst that can happen? LOL

savagerun
10-06-2011, 01:41 PM
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gingerbread-development-hacking/37905-icx-605-rom.html
May be a dumb question but you are downloading from here right? Don't understand how you can be getting the same wrong md5 sum. If you have astro file manager check your md5 with that.

B3N
10-06-2011, 02:05 PM
I love it. I had some kinks but all is well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

B3N
10-06-2011, 02:10 PM
I got it from droidmodderx.com
I downloaded it straight to the phone.
(For phone #2) I downloaded it to my pc first.

savagerun
10-06-2011, 02:40 PM
I've been having some problems with:
Navigation / Takes a while to get going .
Market / use it quickly., its about to go south.
Amazon market / say goodbye to free app of the day.
Sms / I managed to work around it.

Well you can try your basic stuff first to see if it helps. Use your d2 bootstrap to get in recovery and wipe cache and go in advanced and wipe davlik then reboot and see if that helps.

JoeStout
10-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Yes, I am getting it from the link you provided (Page 1 of this thread). The only constant is my connection via work network. Both WiFi and LAN have resulted in bad MD5. I'm trying now on 3g just to see. If the MD5 doesn't match I may try again at home. I've never had any issues with MD5 verification.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll let you guys know what happens.

csk415
10-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Get his app. Makes it easier to find his stuff.

Edit.. bad link. Ill to try and find the right one.

savagerun
10-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Yeah please let us know what happens. About half of the roms ive downloaded were over 3g while i was in my car coming home from work and have never had a problem with the download. Well Good luck keep us informed.

Carpetman
10-06-2011, 04:46 PM
What wireless app do we use on this rom?

savagerun
10-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Get his app. Makes it easier to find his stuff.

Edit.. bad link. Ill to try and find the right one.

I noticed that. I have the right one here http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/mobile_sensei/9591-app-sensei-mods-mobile-app.html

csk415
10-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Sensei-Mods Mobile App !

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/glafollette865/APPad.jpg

Those of you who follow my work know that I release something almost everyday, so I thought This would be a good way to help you guys stay up to date on what I'm cranking out. I am out of work right now due to a shoulder injury (26 Years Of Jiu-Jitsu & Isshinryu Is Taking It's Toll) So I Have lot's of free time right now, that I am devoting to Android. Just Wanted To Make It Easier For You Guys To Stay On Top Of What I've Got Going On.

Get The App Here : * * * DOWNLOAD * * * (http://bit.ly/o7KN3M)

Download & Install Via Your Favorite File Manager.

Huge Thank You To bbCrackMan For Setting Me Up With This Forum, & to jrummy16 for helping me tidy up the coding on the app!

ninja'd by savagerun

savagerun
10-06-2011, 05:13 PM
What wireless app do we use on this rom?

I haven't even tried tethering on this rom yet but this is what i installed before http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gingerbread-development-hacking/30948-wugpacked-gb-tether-patch-all-one-zips.html and it also gives you the wireless tether beta app. Read the instructions.

andylatham99
10-07-2011, 03:50 AM
Hey guys I really like the lock screen on this rom! Unfortunately the blur lock screen is popping up and then once I swipe it open, then the new style unlock pops up. I froze a few things with TiBak at first but it was nothing out of Tue ordinary for me... any thoughts?

Andy

zoe
10-07-2011, 04:24 AM
there's a very similar lockscreen in the market, ripple lock, that I've used for awhile and it has a setting to fix the double lock that it seems you're experiencing...

I have icx on my phone (1 of my alternates in boot manager), but off the top of my head I can't remember if the included lock has the same setting

[__)XXX)__)==l nvm, i'm probably drunk...

JoeStout
10-07-2011, 06:47 AM
Yeah please let us know what happens. About half of the roms ive downloaded were over 3g while i was in my car coming home from work and have never had a problem with the download. Well Good luck keep us informed.

After downloading on 3g I checked the MD5 and it was the same as what I received downloading from wifi and straight to my PC. I backed up and flashed without issue. Not sure why I am getting that MD5 on my PC and phone.

JoeStout
10-07-2011, 06:51 AM
Hey guys I really like the lock screen on this rom! Unfortunately the blur lock screen is popping up and then once I swipe it open, then the new style unlock pops up. I froze a few things with TiBak at first but it was nothing out of Tue ordinary for me... any thoughts?

Andy

Seeing the same thing and I haven't frozen anything yet.

savagerun
10-07-2011, 09:25 AM
After downloading on 3g I checked the MD5 and it was the same as what I received downloading from wifi and straight to my PC. I backed up and flashed without issue. Not sure why I am getting that MD5 on my PC and phone.

Yeah that is strange about the md5. Well i glad to hear everything went fine as far as installing the rom. Thx for letting us know.

JoeStout
10-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Yeah that is strange about the md5. Well i glad to hear everything went fine as far as installing the rom. Thx for letting us know.

If you get a chance, it would be interesting to see if you get the same MD5 tha I did, were you to download it today. Just as a test. I can't imagine i got a bad MD5 with all those different connections and attempts. Especially since the install was flawless.

nemosfate
10-07-2011, 02:49 PM
If you get a chance, it would be interesting to see if you get the same MD5 tha I did, were you to download it today. Just as a test. I can't imagine i got a bad MD5 with all those different connections and attempts. Especially since the install was flawless.

Hey Joe I downloaded it a couple days ago over 3g and have the same md5 you had posted, haven't flashed yet though

JoeStout
10-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey Joe I downloaded it a couple days ago over 3g and have the same md5 you had posted, haven't flashed yet though

Looks like the MD5 in the OP needs to be updated. My flash went great so I don't think you'll have any issues if yours matches the MD5 I had.

nemosfate
10-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Looks like the MD5 in the OP needs to be updated. My flash went great so I don't think you'll have any issues if yours matches the MD5 I had.

Good to know, now I just need to quit procrastinating and get on 605

savagerun
10-07-2011, 03:11 PM

Hey joe just checked that out and im getting the same md5 now that you had. Also noticed the post from nemos so i guess something got screwed up somewhere haha...

cougmeister
10-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Ok. If you can download it on wifi and use dolphin browser. Its free in the market.

+1

Dolphin browser always lets you download stuff that the stock browsers don't seem to like.

cjriddle22
10-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Does anyone know where the official thread for this ROM is? I have a few bugs and would like to report them. If it is here, I will post them here.

savagerun
10-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know where the official thread for this ROM is? I have a few bugs and would like to report them. If it is here, I will post them here.

This is it fire away...

cjriddle22
10-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Ok cool. I am still tweaking my system and am over coming some of the bugs on my own.

1) I love the Agile Lock screen. Can you change the shortcuts? I would like the email one to just open Gmail, not start a new message. When I use the camera shortcut, the camera defaults to 1 megapixel, and the menu button doesn't seem to work while using this camera shortcut. I can't get into the settings to change the resolution or other settings.

2) Since this is based on the moto .605 build, is there a FM Radio app that will work? I have a few other radio .apk's from other ROMs, but they will not install.

Any help is appreciated and I will post other bugs as I notice them.

falcon9094
10-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Has anyone else tried wireless tether on this my keeps turning data off

Carpetman
10-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Has anyone else tried wireless tether on this my keeps turning data off

Google "android wifi" You'll find a page with a list. I use the 3.1beta 6. It is the 4th subject on the page. Is working well for me. Hope this helps.

falcon9094
10-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Tried keep getting the same problem phone loses data connection

digitalmofo
10-13-2011, 12:02 AM
I don't mind the things in the Launcher Apps not working, but could I please be able to change out the icons on the bottom there? Other than that, I have had no real issues, no recurring force closes, reset the resolution of the camera when I use it but hey, it's a super-bada$$ rom.

cjriddle22
10-13-2011, 10:38 AM
I don't mind the things in the Launcher Apps not working, but could I please be able to change out the icons on the bottom there? Other than that, I have had no real issues, no recurring force closes, reset the resolution of the camera when I use it but hey, it's a super-bada$$ rom.

If you go into the Agile Lock app, you can change the shortcuts. If you re-add the camera as a shortcut, it should fix the default resolution issue.

fdecaprio
10-14-2011, 08:50 AM
The settings for changing the shortcuts are in agile lock, but they don't seem to work. I like the rom though.

fdecaprio
10-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Now, all the text (carrier, date and time, etc.)has disappeared from the lockscreen. Anyone have any ideas about that??

falcon9094
10-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting into the gallery

Nemo aeternamn
10-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting into the gallery

Have you tried clearing data for process media?

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

fdecaprio
10-14-2011, 03:14 PM
My gallery works fine.

falcon9094
10-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Got it to work but now all. My photos are gone

Nemo aeternamn
10-14-2011, 04:23 PM
They should still be on your memory card... So there not gone

falcon9094
10-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Yeah they are on the memory card anyone know how to import them to the gallery i can't figure that out

falcon9094
10-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Never mind got them back

kn0wsk1ll
10-15-2011, 02:44 PM
sorry if this is a noob question, but does this support hdmi? trying to find a good rom that supports hdmi. was on vortex, but that thing sucks and i couldnt get support in the forum for it. so i just sbf back to .602.

falcon9094
10-15-2011, 11:34 PM
Works for me

kn0wsk1ll
10-16-2011, 02:49 AM
Works for me

thank you.

Jamesdkirk
10-19-2011, 12:32 AM
I flashed ICX last night and most is groovy. One challenge is that my BT ear piece seems to pair, but won't actually connect. Haven't seen anything posted on this as yet.

bossco
10-19-2011, 01:11 AM
Can I go from liberty gb v.09. To this rom or do I have to sbf to froyo then! this rom?

Droid x. 49ers

Nemo aeternamn
10-19-2011, 01:56 AM
Can I go from liberty gb v.09. To this rom or do I have to sbf to froyo then! this rom?

Droid x. 49ers

This rom is based off of 605... So I believe you should be she to flash... Our you could just sbf to 602...
If you go to froyo... It won't work

cadtek
10-19-2011, 05:00 AM
Isn't this just a themed Gingerbread rom? :/ Not full ICS like most I think as assuming?

Nemo aeternamn
10-19-2011, 05:24 AM
Isn't this just a themed Gingerbread rom? :/ Not full ICS like most I think as assuming?

Ics has yet to be released... So yes... This is a ics themed rom

cougmeister
10-19-2011, 11:59 AM
with the awesome devs that we have for the x, i wouldnt be supprised to see an ICS port not too long after the source for it is released.

bossco
10-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Can I run titanium backup on this rom?

fezrock
10-21-2011, 07:24 AM
Can I run titanium backup on this rom?

Of course! Go for it. And as with any rom, if you get any app FCs, uninstall and reinstall.

swagmonster
10-23-2011, 12:04 AM
Anyone else having issues getting thisbto boot with boot manager?

csk415
10-23-2011, 06:34 PM
New 1% battery theme on sensei's theme page on MDW.
http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/sensei-droid-x-themes/9736-ice-cream-sandwich-1-battery-icons-w-percentages.html

csk415
11-14-2011, 10:48 AM
If you liked this rom but hated the ICS launcher there is some good news. The ICS launcher that came with the rom has been updated. Select ICS Launcher V1.3.0.2 Rebuild Download. Shortcuts work now with the exception to gallery. It will pull up your gallery but when you choose a picture it exits to the shortcut. Here is the link to the web page. index (http://syndicateapps.com/main/index.html)

Moisesm
11-16-2011, 07:52 AM
i lasted 1 day and 15 hours and still had 20% left... a few phone calls ad txt and light youtobe browsing..

qdtphotog
11-19-2011, 09:03 AM
I just tried this rom and have a couple of questions. The stock lock screen keeps showing before the agile lock screen, how do I fix it so I don't have to unlock twice. The other thing is super user app can't be updated via the market because something and something don't match. But it's annoying to have the market telling me there's an update for it. Other than these, the rom is nice and smooth. Thanks!

csk415
11-19-2011, 10:03 AM
I just tried this rom and have a couple of questions. The stock lock screen keeps showing before the agile lock screen, how do I fix it so I don't have to unlock twice. The other thing is super user app can't be updated via the market because something and something don't match. But it's annoying to have the market telling me there's an update for it. Other than these, the rom is nice and smooth. Thanks!

The OP has instructions for this problem. See copied text below.
If At Any Time System Reverts Back To Stock Lockscreen, Where You Unlock The Stock Screen & Then The Sense Lock Screen Needs To Be Unlocked, Just Disable & Then Re-Enable Agile Lock.

qdtphotog
11-19-2011, 10:56 PM
The OP has instructions for this problem. See copied text below.

Thanks for pointing out what I missed.

csk415
11-20-2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks for pointing out what I missed.

Hope that didnt sound rude to you. Wasnt ment to be. I failed to comment on your super user problem. Did you get it fixed? Will your market update other apps?

gaveX
11-20-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm having issues with syncing facebook. Has anyone here also experienced this? Is there a way to get it to sync?

jono_0101
11-20-2011, 09:10 PM
I'm having issues with syncing facebook. Has anyone here also experienced this? Is there a way to get it to sync?

i am also having trouble getting facebook to sync, i go to the set up accounts screen, signed into email accounts, twitter, etc with no problem, but touching on facebook does nothing

i like everything about this rom except for this problem, any advice on whats going on with this would be awesome

corki2
11-20-2011, 10:29 PM
There was a fb sync issue on Sensei Mod 602 also. There was a fix that may work on this ROM also. Here's the link if anyone wants to try it. http://rootzwiki.com/topic/4195-rom-sensei-mod-602-gb-v3/page__st__45

(http://rootzwiki.com/topic/4195-rom-sensei-mod-602-gb-v3/page__st__45)

DBH_Nick
11-20-2011, 11:54 PM
There was a fb sync issue on Sensei Mod 602 also. There was a fix that may work on this ROM also. Here's the link if anyone wants to try it. http://rootzwiki.com/topic/4195-rom-sensei-mod-602-gb-v3/page__st__45

(http://rootzwiki.com/topic/4195-rom-sensei-mod-602-gb-v3/page__st__45)

I can confirm that patch fixes the problem. Atleast for me it did. Now that the lockscreen is updated I might Have to flash this again ^_^

Sent from my miui DROIDX ^_^

gaveX
11-21-2011, 01:10 AM
There was a fb sync issue on Sensei Mod 602 also. There was a fix that may work on this ROM also. Here's the link if anyone wants to try it. [ROM] Sensei-Mod 602 GB v3 - RootzWiki - Page 4 (http://rootzwiki.com/topic/4195-rom-sensei-mod-602-gb-v3/page__st__45)

Thank you. This fixed my problem.

qdtphotog
11-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Hope that didnt sound rude to you. Wasnt ment to be. I failed to comment on your super user problem. Did you get it fixed? Will your market update other apps?

Oh no, I didn't think your response was rude. I just felt silly for not reading the instructions thoughroughly. Anyway, I just found a super user fixer app so everything works done now. Thanks.

er111a
12-02-2011, 02:38 PM
I just got this to work on the 4.5.573 leak.....

tshing02
12-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Teathering doesn't work. Other than that it is a nice rom. However it is a deal breaker for me unless I missed a fix.

Nemo aeternamn
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Teathering doesn't work. Other than that it is a nice rom. However it is a deal breaker for me unless I missed a fix.

Tethering does work... Because it's gingerbread based... You'll need to flash wugfresh's tether patch first

tshing02
12-06-2011, 08:37 AM
Tethering does work... Because it's gingerbread based... You'll need to flash wugfresh's tether patch first

Thanks Memo, I tried Wugfresh's Tether patch. Downloaded via computer after reading checksum problems with stock browser. The patch did infact work. It would randomly drop dns to my laptop after about 20 to 30 mins yet still showing connected. Not a big fan of ginger-tether.

nemosfate
12-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks Memo, I tried Wugfresh's Tether patch. Downloaded via computer after reading checksum problems with stock browser. The patch did infact work. It would randomly drop dns to my laptop after about 20 to 30 mins yet still showing connected. Not a big fan of ginger-tether.

Yes! Nemo.a got called memo again lol

Root, Roms and Themes, oh my...

tshing02
12-07-2011, 08:45 AM
Yes! Nemo.a got called memo again lol

Root, Roms and Themes, oh my...

These damn smartphones, they always think their smarter then us.. Sorry bro...

nullsec
02-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Is it me or are all those links dead for ICX.zip?

Sean Wristen
02-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Is it me or are all those links dead for ICX.zip?

Dead as a door nail, bummer cause it looked cool! Will keep checking

skygodtj
07-20-2012, 01:11 PM
5+ months since last post, anyone found a good link for ICX?

csk415
07-20-2012, 03:47 PM
5+ months since last post, anyone found a good link for ICX?

Threads on other sites have been closed or removed. This rom is no longer supported and all links (if any) are dead. Hit up deadly_hampsters here or on rootz and see if he kept a copy of it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2