PDA

View Full Version : 3g to 4g

anthonyDrOiDx
10-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi I'm running miui and I'm trying to change the 3g icon to 4g but when I'm running ninjamorph and when I go to the franmework.Res folder it tells me I only have 4g icon and not 3g but in my notification bar it says 3g and 1x...I think with miui it puts the 3g icons in a different folder...any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

DirtyDroid
10-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Hi I'm running miui and I'm trying to change the 3g icon to 4g but when I'm running ninjamorph and when I go to the franmework.Res folder it tells me I only have 4g icon and not 3g but in my notification bar it says 3g and 1x...I think with miui it puts the 3g icons in a different folder...any ideas?

Check on system>app>systemui

anthonyDrOiDx
10-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Check on system>app>systemui

Alright I found them but when I reboot it dosent change

cory46
10-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Easiest thing to do is create a theme for the status bar. If youd like to do that give me some time I'll upload the basic folder structure and you can place your images in the correct folder place the theme in your sd card in miui theme folder and select the status bar theme from the theme manager just let me know

1Kitkatdidiwags

anthonyDrOiDx
10-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Easiest thing to do is create a theme for the status bar. If youd like to do that give me some time I'll upload the basic folder structure and you can place your images in the correct folder place the theme in your sd card in miui theme folder and select the status bar theme from the theme manager just let me know

1Kitkatdidiwags

Alright but one thing...I have this theme called HTC sense and I like the status bar...if I make my own theme can I keep everything in it besides the 3g?

cory46
10-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Yep move the theme to your computer rename it to zip open it up go to the folder ( SystemUI) and place your 4g images in that folder - replacing the ones already there- zip it back up name it back to *themename.mtz place on sd card in miui theme folder and your finished

1Kitkatdidiwags

anthonyDrOiDx
10-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Yep move the theme to your computer rename it to zip open it up go to the folder ( SystemUI) and place your 4g images in that folder - replacing the ones already there- zip it back up name it back to *themename.mtz place on sd card in miui theme folder and your finished

1Kitkatdidiwags

Thank you I will try this when I am by a computer

anthonyDrOiDx
10-02-2011, 12:08 AM

1Kitkatdidiwags

ok i have a problem......everytime i look for the 3g icons its only 4g icons in the folders but in the notificaton bar its 3g....and also i only have a folder called framework.res like in my phone but also in the theme

cory46
10-02-2011, 11:23 AM
ok i have a problem......everytime i look for the 3g icons its only 4g icons in the folders but in the notificaton bar its 3g....and also i only have a folder called framework.res like in my phone but also in the theme

you need to make a system UI folder and place all your status bar icons/signal icons there..

here is how it should look in this zip.... it isnt a final themeable zip but it has the basic folder structure since you said your using a theme already I dind't finish it but you can get the feel for how it should be setup.

if you'd like I can actually finish it let me know blankthemetemplate.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/file/zm770sbmzz5g3b2/blankthemetemplate.zip)

anthonyDrOiDx
10-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Sorry I got it thanks tho :-)