PDA

View Full Version : Pre rooted gb sbf for rsd

polarbehr
10-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Does such a thing exist? I have gone back and forth from froyo to gb with ota's and rsd's multiple times. Z4 is not working in froyo, d3 is not working in gb. The one constant that does work though is rsd, is there any way I can work with that to get rooted gb on my DX. I had originally rooted my DX with Z4 back in February but now it just keeps getting stuck. I had been running Darkslide 4.2 but i am ready for something different. Currently taking the ota again to get back to gb.

Nemo aeternamn
10-01-2011, 09:27 AM
No... There isn't a prerooted sbf file... As the sbf file returns your phone to stock... And as cool as it would be... Verizon isn't nice enough to give is prerooted phones

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

hillbilliegreg
10-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Does such a thing exist? I have gone back and forth from froyo to gb with ota's and rsd's multiple times. Z4 is not working in froyo, d3 is not working in gb. The one constant that does work though is rsd, is there any way I can work with that to get rooted gb on my DX. I had originally rooted my DX with Z4 back in February but now it just keeps getting stuck. I had been running Darkslide 4.2 but i am ready for something different. Currently taking the ota again to get back to gb.

why don't you try this pre-rooted 605

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?6621-ROM-Stock-Rooted-Deodexed-4.5.605

as_daylight_dies
10-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Best thing to do is use wugfresh sbfboot to. 602 then use d3 root. If it didn't work the first time, try it again. It works for everyone so u must be doing something wrong

Sent from my Droid X running MIUI 1.9.23

as_daylight_dies
10-01-2011, 05:38 PM

why don't you try this pre-rooted 605

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?6621-ROM-Stock-Rooted-Deodexed-4.5.605

He was asking about a pre-rooted sbf file that he can flash in rsd light, not a rom. Read his OP, he is having trouble getting root access

polarbehr
10-02-2011, 08:41 AM
Ok after two days of trying I am finally on rooted gb.605 any rom suggestions? That MIUI rom looks pretty sweet.

as_daylight_dies
10-02-2011, 07:11 PM
MIUI is the only way to fly!

polarbehr
10-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Well I tried MIUI but it was really cluttered and all over the place not to mention to much like that os from cupertino. Was going to try CM7, I had CM on my eris but I would rather stay on GB, looks like I would have to go back to froyo. In the end I went with Darkslide X. I was running DS 4.2 so its familiar.

DirtyDroid
10-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Well I tried MIUI but it was really cluttered and all over the place not to mention to much like that os from cupuertino. Was going to try CM7, I had CM on my eris but I would rather stay on GB, looks like I would have to go back to froyo. In the end I went with Darkslide X. I was running DS 4.2 so its familiar.

Cm is on the GB kernel also

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums