PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get the Justice Rom

Countryboy498
09-26-2011, 08:44 PM
I was running Liberty GB and SBF back to 2.3.340. I rooted using Z4, then went into my Liberty Toolbox (donate version) and downloaded the Justice Rom. When it asks me if I want to install it I follow the promts but get nothing. My phone will boot up in clockwork but there is no Justice Rom to install. Could someone who is much smarter than me help? I would like to try this ROM out.

BHuber09
09-26-2011, 08:56 PM
Do you have bootstrap installed?
If yes then go into the sd card.
Then down to where ever it downloaded the rom (my guess would be liberty toolbox)
Then find the file and rename it to (whatever you want).zip
that way you can go into bootstrap, bootstrap recovery reboot recovery and install it yourself.

Countryboy498
09-26-2011, 09:09 PM
I guess that is my issue. I can't find where it downloaded the rom. I even use root explorer. I am just not seeing it.

BHuber09
09-26-2011, 09:16 PM
If you are still using liberty toolbox then its /sdcard/liberty/downloads
If you are using rom toobox (the updated version of it) then its /sdcard/romtoolbox/downloads
It should be there if not you have to download it again.

Nemo aeternamn
09-26-2011, 11:23 PM
and also keep in mind... it's not going to be named justice... it will be something like... qtDRHz... atleast mine was...
and then you'll want to make sure the file ends with .zip
if it doesn't... just slap it on... and flash away

Countryboy498
09-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Perfect, thanks you guys. I was looking for something called Justice. However, after using it I think I like Liberty better anyway. Thanks for your help!!!

Nemo aeternamn
09-27-2011, 10:15 AM
welcome...
disappointed ya didn't like it...

out of curiosity... what about it did you not like country boy?

Countryboy498
09-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Its not so much that I didn't like it as it is I just like Liberty better. It could be more I am just used to Liberty. Plus when I was running GBL with LP Plus my phone was smokin fast. I just get antsy and have to mess with it all the time. Thank God for the boot cd, I can't tell you how many times I have had to use that.