PDA

View Full Version : ATRIX v.4 loaded. Now my device is not connected to vzw via browser.

shagg9
09-25-2011, 12:11 AM
I cannot connect to my account on vzw' s website via browser. It thinks my DROID x2 is not a dx2. Lol. It really is an AT&T ATRIX. How can I get around this ( besides flashing a gb android) ???

Sent from my DROID X2 ATRIX -thingy using Droid X Forums

Snipples007
09-25-2011, 03:30 AM
My guess is that your build prop says that your phone is an Atrix instead of an X2. I'd suggest editing it back to Droid X2, but that could potentially mess things up if the ROM needs to think it's an Atrix. I'd check your build prop with Root Explorer or File Manager, the Build.prop file is under the System folder. If it does indeed say Atrix, ask the dev if it is safe to change back to DROIDX2 or whatever it originally said.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

cobracon71
09-25-2011, 03:39 AM
u can use rom toolbox to make these edits and change back as needed

shagg9
09-25-2011, 10:23 AM
System says device is DROID x2. Hmm. I recovered back to my pre -artix- ness to test vzw

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

victimssun
09-25-2011, 11:37 AM
This is a known issue with the Atrix rom, not sure if there is going to be a fix or not...

juhde
09-25-2011, 03:36 PM
It was *supposedly* fixed in v.4, that's what your running then the fingerprint is buried deeper than previously thought. Best bet is to wait and see if the dev finds a better solution.

Sent from my Android device.

shagg9
09-26-2011, 03:12 PM
I went back to my nandroid of deoxed gb and all is fine. Hmm. I have never run into that issue w any dx roms previously. I believe my next adventure is to 2nd init liquid on my dx2.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums