PDA

View Full Version : UFC 135 - Rampage VS Jones

Leach19m
09-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Alright fight fans! Tonights the night! I just ordered the fights tonight, who else is? What are your predictions? Does Jones keep his belt or does Rampage take it back?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

DirtyDroid
09-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Alright fight fans! Tonights the night! I just ordered the fights tonight, who else is? What are your predictions? Does Jones keep his belt or does Rampage take it back?

Rampage, 2nd round

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Leach19m
09-24-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm thinking Jones wins, probably in the third.*

Either way, I'm fairly confident we are going to see a knockout :)

sldrboy
09-24-2011, 03:33 PM
I agree, I think we will see a knockout. Although, I don't think rampage has ever been knocked out b4. Bones will surely be much quicker. Interesting match up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

fnmetal
09-24-2011, 03:57 PM
I have to give it to Jones, he's got the right attitude to win, and is an amazing talent, I don't think rampage will know how to handle him.. anyone see ellenberger vs shields btw? I felt bad for shields to have that happen after losing his dad, any other circumstances I wouldn't have been pulling for shields.. but wow, that was a brutal ko ..

Leach19m
09-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Rampage has issues with guys who are fast and elusive, jones is both.

And yeah, I saw that fight, it was pretty rough for shields. Especially after his dad and after coming So close to beating GSP. He was in denial about it though, the referee was totally right to call it when he did...he kept trying to fight the ref, clearly he was in no condition to keep fighting

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.

fnmetal
09-25-2011, 07:48 PM
So how was the fight Leach? I know Jones won, but overall how was the event? I used to buy every event, but since they bumped it up to 55$ I've been being more selective, although I really wanted to see this one, I just paid the bill for the Silva fight last month.. and it lately always seems the events that they have free on versus, and spike: ufc live, fight for the troops etc, those events are always much more entertaining..

Edit, also the new season of tuf looks promising; bantamweights and featherweights, some of the most energetic and entertaining bouts IMO..