PDA

View Full Version : Messed up somehow

sknoxx
09-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Hi, I have a Droid x2 rooted running GB 2.3.3.

i have been experimenting to see what i can do, i have changed the boot animations, no problems once i read up on various posts so i know what i'm doing.
Various fonts and a couple of other "safe" apps.

Well now i don't know what happened but it happened after using ROM Toolbox and Spare Parts, but now at the top of the notification bar all the icons are skrewed up, font is not right, as things are added is stays on the notification bar, if i pull down the notification bar the body is ok, but at the top the it just keeps adding items, but if i reboot it starts out ok i guess but it keeps happening, even after a battery pull.

I have included a .jpg hope you can make out what i'm talking about

sknoxx

Nemo aeternamn
09-23-2011, 05:43 PM
probably what happened is... the files rom toolbox edit's differ from the x to the x2...
and this program is meant for the x i believe..
as fas how to fix it.. are you running a rom? if so just reflash the rom... on stock..did you make a nandroid and back up everything before you messed with things???

The persuader
09-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Sknoxx...

If it were Me...I would Re-Flash...Not sure Which ROM your on...if your on Froyo or GB...

Do All your Wipes of Course...Hopefully you have a current Backup before your Situations Started...

Hi, I have a Droid x2 rooted running GB 2.3.3.

i have been experimenting to see what i can do, i have changed the boot animations, no problems once i read up on various posts so i know what i'm doing.
Various fonts and a couple of other "safe" apps.

Well now i don't know what happened but it happened after using ROM Toolbox and Spare Parts, but now at the top of the notification bar all the icons are skrewed up, font is not right, as things are added is stays on the notification bar, if i pull down the notification bar the body is ok, but at the top the it just keeps adding items, but if i reboot it starts out ok i guess but it keeps happening, even after a battery pull.

I have included a .jpg hope you can make out what i'm talking about

sknoxx