PDA

View Full Version : Bionic

6thgear
09-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Went back to dx. Nuff said.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

6thgear
09-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Actually, battery life is horrible, Picture is grainy, no service in areas where the dx came through, random reboots here and there, and the no other button wakes the phone besides the power button. So if you have the power button set to disconnect call, good luck getting the screen on without disconnecting the call. How inconvenient. Will wait on iphone 5 or the beastly samsung prime. For now the dx is far superior. Now 'nuff said. /rant

NITRO2
09-23-2011, 12:29 PM
+1 beastly Samsung prime

Leach19m
09-23-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm looking forward to the nexus prime myself. Chance are there will be something just a wee bit schnazier by march when I can upgrade though

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.

Dominick_7
09-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Actually, battery life is horrible, Picture is grainy, no service in areas where the dx came through, random reboots here and there, and the no other button wakes the phone besides the power button. So if you have the power button set to disconnect call, good luck getting the screen on without disconnecting the call. How inconvenient. Will wait on iphone 5 or the beastly samsung prime. For now the dx is far superior. Now 'nuff said. /rant

I tested it in stores, and agree the picture is grainy/screen is a hideous downgrade, which is one of many reasons I didn't buy it and stuck with the Droid X. Don't know what I'll get next. Hopefully its a Motorola as they have the best phone radio, but come on Motorola and Verizon.. come out with something GOOD please. 4.5-5 inch device, IPS oleo-phobic screen with gorilla glass edge to edge so no way to catch lint in screen, 1Gb of ram, dual or quad core cpu with good gpu to handle real (playbook like) multi tasking supported in OS/UI, good battery life, no sd card ( to keep down cost), kickstand, awesome phone radio/good reception, good phone call sound quality, good signal, removable battery, HDMI out. If it could have a vertical slider with big enough keys that would be awesome too. Unlockable via Motorola and a webtop dock with great accessories along with the rest would make it the iPhone killer.

6thgear
09-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Prime gets 4.65 inches hd !