PDA

View Full Version : Batterys for free

evilashell
09-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi x'ers I have a standard and an extended battery I would like to pass along to someone who needs them the standard is a stock moto battery and the extended is the upgraded moto battery. These are for free. I can't afford postage to mail them out so if u live in the philadelphia area and can come get them they are yours. I recently upgraded to the droid 3 so these are useless to me. And the verizon trade in program said I didn't need to send a battery with it to get the credit. First come first serve. covers. The extended batter is the only one that comes with a cover. Thanks

Sent from my DROID3 using Droid X Forums

Nemo aeternamn
09-22-2011, 05:49 PM
too bad i live half way across the country... i'd be on that

nemosfate
09-22-2011, 05:53 PM
too bad i live half way across the country... i'd be on that

I'm closer but not close enough lol

root, roms and themes oh my!

evilashell
09-22-2011, 05:54 PM
If there is a way u can get me an envelope with enough postage on it to make it to you I don't have a prob sending them. I just can't spend any $ on this seeing how im giving them away lol.

nemosfate
09-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Talking to Nemo.a since he was first ?

root, roms and themes oh my!

wolverine
09-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Do you have PayPal? I'd def be interested in the extended battery and could get you whatever it would take for shipping it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

evilashell
09-22-2011, 06:05 PM
@wolverine I don't have a pay pal but my wife even suggested sending me a money order for the price of one of those flat rate shipping boxes the post office offers. Just an idea. Im not a scammer or an a-hole so don't worry about sending money and not getting your battery. I don't wanna make money off this just get them to someone who needs them

Nemo aeternamn
09-22-2011, 06:11 PM
it's after five here... tomorrow... if your still down with it... pm me with your adress and i'll get and something sent out to you so you can just send it back...

wolverine
09-22-2011, 06:14 PM
@wolverine I don't have a pay pal but my wife even suggested sending me a money order for the price of one of those flat rate shipping boxes the post office offers. Just an idea. Im not a scammer or an a-hole so don't worry about sending money and not getting your battery. I don't wanna make money off this just get them to someone who needs them

Gotcha. If Nemo A doesn't want them both, let me know.

evilashell
09-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Nemo do u want the extended or the regular. I would like to spread the wealth. If u want the extended ill send wolverine the regular one. Let me know.

Nemo aeternamn
09-22-2011, 06:33 PM
Sounds great... Ya I'll take the extended...
Thank you

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

evilashell
09-22-2011, 06:40 PM
Oh I also have a used x otter box to get rid of also. It works great with the standard battery but dosent close right with the extended. But with the type of cover that goes over it it still works ok. Just one small scratch on the clear screen protector. Maybe 1/4" long. To the first who wants it.

wolverine
09-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Nemo do u want the extended or the regular. I would like to spread the wealth. If u want the extended ill send wolverine the regular one. Let me know.

Can you PM me your address?. Appreciate it!

ps. if you don't get any takers for the otterbox, I'd be interested in that as well.

Nemo aeternamn
09-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Oh I also have a used x otter box to get rid of also. It works great with the standard battery but dosent close right with the extended. But with the type of cover that goes over it it still works ok. Just one small scratch on the clear screen protector. Maybe 1/4" long. To the first who wants it.

i'll let someone else have the otter box...
just excited to get the extended battery

evilashell
09-22-2011, 07:31 PM
Ok ill pm u both my address in a little bit im working right now so kinda tough lol

Nemo aeternamn
09-22-2011, 07:37 PM
alright... that you evil : )

dudemonster
10-25-2011, 11:58 PM
Do you still have any of this? I will send you a postage paid envelope!