PDA

View Full Version : Droid X powermat

elidog
09-22-2011, 06:42 AM
Awesome idea...terrible design. what was I thinking when I forked out 27 bucks for something my case would never fit around (for that matter any case). Chalk one up to stupidity. I do love the feel of my x without it's case but the notion of dropping it without a case sort of makes me cringe. Goes back to best buy today. <sigh>

DirtyDroid
09-22-2011, 08:18 AM
I almost bought one of these on multiple occasions.....but last time I looked they were like 60 $

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

elidog
09-22-2011, 08:49 AM
I almost bought one of these on multiple occasions.....but last time I looked they were like 60 $

Best Buy has the x version on clearance. Its worthless if you have to remove your case pull your battery cover put theirs on charge them put it all back together again. Spur of the moment purchase for me which I seldom do. I'll return and look for a sweet case.

DirtyDroid
09-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Best Buy has the x version on clearance. Its worthless if you have to remove your case pull your battery cover put theirs on charge them put it all back together again. Spur of the moment purchase for me which I seldom do. I'll return and look for a sweet case.

Yeah..deff not worth it then...plus I doubt it would work with the Verizon's ext. Battery

elidog
09-23-2011, 06:25 AM
Took it back and gots me an otter box. Love this thing. Its huge, bulky and unwieldy, has no sex appeal. In other words it was made for me.

mugz91
09-23-2011, 06:33 AM
Took it back and gots me an otter box. Love this thing. Its huge, bulky and unwieldy, has no sex appeal. In other words it was made for me.

Ha, ha. I agree, love my otterbox.