PDA

View Full Version : Quick ?; CM7 and Blur FM Radio

macpro88
09-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Helping a friend out, installed CM7, can't remember, is the DX Blur FM Radio app capable of running on CM7?

1KDS
09-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Haven't seen it discussed, I would bet no, but we'll wait for someone that knows for sure.

macpro88
09-21-2011, 09:36 PM
Anyone running CM7 know if this is possible?

Leach19m
09-21-2011, 09:49 PM
I would assume no since there's no blur framework at all, but I'm just assuming

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.

macpro88
09-21-2011, 09:51 PM
I would assume no since there's no blur framework at all, but I'm just assuming

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.

My thoughts as well. Any app similar? I know Tune In Radio, but that app won't tune through stations will it?

Nemo aeternamn
09-21-2011, 09:52 PM
i'm running cm7gb... i haven't heard anything like that working... but i'll look into that tonight for ya..

Leach19m
09-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Yeah, I think tune in uses Internet feeds instead of actual radio signals

bitamois
12-19-2011, 11:55 AM
I doubt FM will work in CM7 either. However, there is an app called Spirit FM Radio that uses the same circuits (bluetooth) as the FM app. It does not work on all devices according to the developer. I haven't gotten it working on my DX running CM7. I'm still looking for a for a list of devices that people have gotten it to work on.

mikereidis
12-24-2011, 12:31 AM
I doubt FM will work in CM7 either. However, there is an app called Spirit FM Radio that uses the same circuits (bluetooth) as the FM app. It does not work on all devices according to the developer. I haven't gotten it working on my DX running CM7. I'm still looking for a for a list of devices that people have gotten it to work on.

So would I. :)

My compatibility list is here: XDA-Developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=13380058&postcount=2)

Some Droid X's appear to work. Many don't or don't get good reception. I hope to fix that.

Has anyone tried the FM app from MIUI for the DX ? It uses the same libraries and binary as the stock app, and they are present on your DX CM.

I might be able to support that API.