PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse v.06

Welfarebob
09-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Is out alongside a remix that includes MOTOBLUR im not sure how to copy and paste on my DROID yet but the non remix looks good so far will review in a few days to let you know my opinion :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

NewAge
09-18-2011, 05:31 PM
I almost had to SBF with the Remix version. It force closes on setup and kept going back to vzw backup screen. Had to hold down search button to bring up voice search and was able to get to the market and download an alternative launcher and all is great now

Flashed the pulldown toggle zip and am 100% happy with this build.

repoman1373
09-18-2011, 08:11 PM
I have been running Eclipse 0.6 for a few days now it is much better than 0.5 great progress is being made on this ROM cheers to the developer keep up the good work lovin it

Nickolas
09-26-2011, 01:03 PM
In the last 3 weeks I've run nameless, alien, and eclipse. Im back on eclipse. Its the only one that has been problem free for me. Lag free.

victimssun
09-26-2011, 01:47 PM
In the last 3 weeks I've run nameless, alien, and eclipse. Im back on eclipse. Its the only one that has been problem free for me. Lag free.

I believe you may have just helped me make my decision. I was thinking Alien, but it seems too new, too many bugs to work out yet. I was just on nameless for a week or two, but started getting random market fc's. Had to sbf.

Nickolas
09-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Ya alien will be good. Just needs some tweaks. Really don't like how wifi doesn't work. And it made my phone really slow. Nameless was fine, but to much blur. Eclipse is perfect for me right now, and v7 should be even better. I've used most of the popular roms out there for the x2 right now, and from a casual user stand point, and newb flashaholic, I say eclipse ftw.

Welfarebob
09-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Yeah I have been using eclipse now for some time and now that I am used to it I love it don't know if I want any blur now :) can't wait for v.07 to come out

lhkjohn
09-26-2011, 11:43 PM
V.7 is ridiculously fast and has had virtually no redraws. The crazy thing, is that im gettin 10 to 15 second boot times now!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Nickolas
09-27-2011, 06:27 AM
Link to v7?

victimssun
09-27-2011, 06:34 AM
Link to v7?

Yea. I thought I was reading that people had v7, but couldn't find a link...

lhkjohn
09-27-2011, 06:48 AM
Follow nitro the dev for eclipse on twitter. He posted the link for the download last night on there for people to test it for bugs. Not sure if its still up though.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Nickolas
09-27-2011, 07:00 AM
The link he posted is down. I think he was just getting it out there for a bit so he could get some feedback. I would love to try it out though, even if its not official.

victimssun
09-27-2011, 09:03 AM
The link he posted is down. I think he was just getting it out there for a bit so he could get some feedback. I would love to try it out though, even if its not official.

Haha *hint hint *wink wink...

Hey question, since I've only ever installed one rom so far (nameless). With Eclipse, do I need to completely reflash from version to version? And lose everything?

victimssun
09-27-2011, 09:16 AM
Flashed the pulldown toggle zip and am 100% happy with this build.

Any chance you themed it to match...?

edit: The generous guys at xda have just started to post a few of their themed pulldown toggles. I believe they're confirmed with eclipse 5-7.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1262622&page=9

Nickolas
09-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Just make a backup, clear the cache, dalvik and data/factory reset. Then flash eclipse right over your old rom. (Pm me if any of that doesn't make sense) titanium backup will take care of restoring most of your stuff.