PDA

View Full Version : Screen Wake

V1215
09-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Posted about this a few times in other threads on both XDA and DXF with no response, so I figured I'd put it right out there.

Love OMFGB to death, but I'm having alot of issues waking my screen after a random amount of time whilst the screen is off. To get it back up and running, a battery pull is required - and this comes out to about 20-25 battery pulls a day, which is beyond annoying.

The same issue existed on MIU - to which I was told to SBF back to .340 and reflash. Done and done, and the problem still persists, even on a new ROM (OMFGB).

I never had an issue on rooted GB, so this is quite a bit of a nuisance. Perhaps it's a 2nd init thing? Also, no overclock applied at all if that means anything.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Karbon™
09-20-2011, 02:15 PM
I have the same issue also! I let it wait for a bit and hopefully it works, in all cases I just pull the battery. Wondering if there is a fix for this...

darkstar73
09-20-2011, 03:20 PM
I had the same issue on MIUI. Removing QCA solved it for me.

V1215
09-21-2011, 03:41 PM
I had the same issue on MIUI. Removing QCA solved it for me.

QCA? o.o

V1215
09-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Sorry, double post.

What exactly is QCA?

savagerun
09-23-2011, 05:58 PM
Sorry, double post.

What exactly is QCA?

Its just an overclocking app which you said you don't have anyway so that post doesn't help you. Its called QuickClock Advanced.

V1215
09-23-2011, 06:28 PM
I did have Android Overclock, but I haven't had it installed for quite awhile...ugh, this is frustrating.

V1215
09-26-2011, 02:40 AM
Well, had a thought today... reinstalled Android Overclock and reset Voltage settings to default (not that I ever remember screwing with them). Seems to have fixed my issue. Will continue testing to see if it's fully resolved.

V1215
10-31-2011, 10:56 AM
Sorry for necro-bumping.

Problem is still there, though less frequent. At the end of my rope here. /:

Any advice whatsoever would be greatly appreciated. I may end up just trying to get a device replacement through Verizon, because the problem exists even on stock Froyo now (unrooted and all that jazz).