PDA

View Full Version : Wheneva I try to download from a link the download fails. Help.

cauz4living
09-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Whenever I click on one of the links to get the download for rooted gb or anything it say download failed. I've tried with all the multiple mirror links. What's up with my phone. I've downloaded links in the past. That's how I rooted gb the first time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Leach19m
09-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Are you using the stock browser? Try opera, dolphin, or maxthon browsers...all free in the market

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.

cauz4living
09-15-2011, 05:58 PM
I'll give it a try

cauz4living
09-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Thanks man. My download works fine now. That was weird as he'll for it to stop working like that. I'm using the dolphin browser now

Leach19m
09-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Dolphins a good browser, congrats!

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.

gbrinn
09-15-2011, 07:18 PM
I like the way Dolphin's tabs work. Much better than stock, which you'd think Google would do a better job with.

Zog
09-15-2011, 07:29 PM
You can use the app 'download all files' and still use the stock browser. The alternative browsers use considerably more battery. Google did do a betta job :-)

{8^D}---|----

Leach19m
09-15-2011, 07:31 PM
Download all files interferes with installing apks sometimes though I've experienced, when you try to install by clicking a download complete notification for an apk. Very annoying

Plua stock browser tabs suck hard