PDA

View Full Version : how to keep shirts from fading?

saul1991
09-14-2011, 06:07 PM
hey, i need some help with my laundry i have a bunch of y&r shirts and everytime i get a new one i wear and after wash it. but everytime i wash my new shirt it gets faded all the logos look ugly and it gets me mad lol. i turn them inside out and add salt to keep them from fadind but it still happens. my question is what kind of detergent should i use?

idontliketolose
09-14-2011, 06:31 PM
Wash cold with like colors then hang dry

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

The persuader
09-14-2011, 08:33 PM
IDLTL...

I thought you were gon'na say....SBF back to Stock and Hang you Out to Dry...

I am sure your thinking about giving me a Reboot tooo...Maybe a Flash...Whooooaaaaa

Just Passing thought...

Have an Awesome Evening..

Its Bubba

Wash cold with like colors then hang dry

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

DroidXSkywalker
09-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Wash cold with like colors then hang outside to dry. If it's too cold to line dry, dry them on either the lowest temp or air fluff. That's what I do. I hate using the dryer, cuz it always wrinkles w everything, and I hate it when my Droid X tee shirts get wrinkled. I hate ironing so much, just as much as I hate sewing. Also if you use the dryer I recommend dryer balls, they cut drying time in half and lessen wrinkling. Only downside is they're noisy in there. It's hard to watch a movie with the dryer running while their in there. Also dryer balls make good massage balls for your back. But they work great! Also I use Tide and Downey in the washer, along with a dryer sheet, cuz I love having m ny clothes soft. I use the dryer sheet and dryer balls as they both help soften clothes. If the nose gets too much from the balls, I just listen to music on my Droid or use my TV ears if I'm watching tv. You can get the dryer balls at the dollar store.