PDA

View Full Version : 720 video

Mfillibene16
09-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Maybe I have miss read something, but how do you record in 720 video on chevys 2.1 rom, other than that, great rom no problem so far, only thing I would like to see in future is in dialier when you start pressing numbers to dail, like to have name pop up, like in stock GB on my X.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

silver04v
09-14-2011, 07:33 PM
you cant with the asop camera. For now there is no 720. And that dialer thing was a blur aspect, which is gone also, so you sacrifice a few little things to gain so much. Most learn to love it. I know I have.

realtormicah
09-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Maybe I have miss read something, but how do you record in 720 video on chevys 2.1 rom, other than that, great rom no problem so far, only thing I would like to see in future is in dialier when you start pressing numbers to dail, like to have name pop up, like in stock GB on my X.

You can have the t9 dialer function. You just need to download an app. I use Dialer one and use it instead of the aosp dialer. There is also another app called touchpal dialer that does the same thing. I couldn't live without it. :)

Sent from my DROIDX

Mfillibene16
09-26-2011, 10:41 AM
What about the HDMI out, will it work with this rom or anyone elses rom.

NUNsLAUGHTER92
09-26-2011, 11:39 AM
What about the HDMI out, will it work with this rom or anyone elses rom.

doesn't work with any ROM besides the ones based off of motoblur

"Without man, there is no problem, no man no problem."

javasmurf
10-31-2011, 07:40 AM
Is this the reason why pictures look worse than the .605gb?

Nemo aeternamn
10-31-2011, 01:58 PM
well... dxc has made a patch... that works with miui... and i heard about one that works for cm7gb... so it might work with ssx

mooler
11-06-2011, 12:09 AM
well... dxc has made a patch... that works with miui... and i heard about one that works for cm7gb... so it might work with ssx

well...it does work with SSX. very well I might add. However, after flashing and wiping cache i noticed these problems:

Error while trying to run ChevyNo1 Tools: Only for use on Simply Stunning ROMS

WIFI will not connect. Scans, tries to obtain ip address from remembered network, fails.

1% battery is now gone.

I believe these problems are because of the build.prop edits in the flashable zip but I am not quite sure.

Any thoughts?

mooler
11-06-2011, 08:13 PM
I think I found a solution:

add your current build.prop to the flashable zip. overwrite the build.prop in the zip. then flash the zip in CWM , wipe cache and reboot. Now i have 720p, wifi and 1% work. however chevytools status bar tweaks dont seem to work