PDA

View Full Version : Where is everybody? And why no mention of the CM4DX on GB kernel.

griz.droidx
09-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Not much going on around here like there used to be. I know there's been some activity over at Fab's Apex RC3 and with Wulf's themes. A little activity with MIUI. Where is everyone? I haven't seen anything from Jrummy, Chevy, or any dev's except for fab. Just curious. I think Rummy is working on Liberty updates. Maybe porting that to 602. Just ain't seen much going on with the X lately. Perhaps they've moved on to another device or something. I know the X2 is in need of some love and I've noticed a few rom's pop up here and there for it. Even on other forums, the DX sections are dead compared to a month ago.

Where is everyone? What is everyone doing? I mean, I know most of us either have work or school or family or whatever. I don't post much through the week, because of working 45-50 hours every week M-F and being so tired when I get home I sometimes go straight to bed.

And I haven't seen anyone post a sticky or anything for the CM7DX GB kernel version. Why is that? A lot of people are running that rom now, and it is a nice rom, but there's barely a mention of it around here. I know fabs Apex is super sweet, esp with Wulf's theme's, but why no mention of CM7DX GB kernel?

gbrinn
09-10-2011, 02:06 PM
There's a thread on CM7GB here. Don't have a link handy, ATM.

Sent from my DROIDX (using CM7GB) on Droid X Forums

HarleyDude
09-10-2011, 03:56 PM
couple of 'em
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/cyanogenmod/35494-cm7-gb-kernel.html
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/cyanogenmod/36470-cm7-gb-worth-yet.html

gbrinn
09-10-2011, 09:40 PM
HD to the rescue on the links...

Sent from my Droid X on CM7-GB

as_daylight_dies
09-11-2011, 06:48 AM