PDA

View Full Version : Clockworks help

3rotorRX8
09-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Morning everyone!! Ok so I have used the "all in one clockworks session " to go from 2nd to 596 without a problem. Well I used it to go back to 2nd and now clockwork is busted. I've fixed permission no go. Deleted and reinstalled rom manager no go. Tried flashing an old clockworks version no go.

Everything else works fine just no clockwork, it hangs at the M and requires a battery pull to get it rebooted.

Thank yous in advanced for the help.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

popcenator
09-10-2011, 12:10 PM
You haven't lost root somewhere along the way have you?

on the move..

3rotorRX8
09-10-2011, 12:18 PM
You haven't lost root somewhere along the way have you?

on the move..

Nope. Everything that required root works. Thinking sbf time.

popcenator
09-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Probably a good idea regardless.

on the move..

3rotorRX8
09-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Probably a good idea regardless.

on the move..

Yea its starting to act funny. Lots of lag and stalling.

Thanks pop

The persuader
09-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Morning everyone!! Ok so I have used the "all in one clockworks session " to go from 2nd to 596 without a problem. Well I used it to go back to 2nd and now clockwork is busted. I've fixed permission no go. Deleted and reinstalled rom manager no go. Tried flashing an old clockworks version no go.

Everything else works fine just no clockwork, it hangs at the M and requires a battery pull to get it rebooted.

Thank yous in advanced for the help.

Rotor...

Reading your Post...that's exactly what happen to me...go figure

SBF...Away....Dusting & Cleaning Time...

Its Bubba :)
Sent from my Droid X

Anubisyn
09-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Yep, I updated to new clockwork 5.0.2.0 I think it is and went to flash newest cm7gb and it hung on the m logo. Tried a few things... renaming the 5.0.1.0 to 5.0.2.0 and all... still no go so sbfed back to 2.2.1 l, took the ota to 602, rooted w/ the d3 one click method and all is working fine again on cm7gb... using clockwork 5.0.2.0

3rotorRX8
09-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Ok still no go. Im on 602 and have tried everything I can think of and still cannot get into clockworks...I've updated su, I have root, I've tried 3 different clockworks versions and have fixed permissions with no luck. Anyone have any ideas??? Please???

3rotorRX8
09-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Ok got it going ....I used dx bootstrap instead of d2 bootstrap.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Droid X Forums

popcenator
09-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Hmm. Glad you're back up but that's the first I've seen DX bootstrap working better than D2. Either way the result is what matters.

on the move..

savagerun
09-11-2011, 12:09 AM
If you plug your phone into an outlet then power down you'll see the big battery icon on the screen then pull the battery out and pop it right back in then you'll get in clockwork. You'll get the moto logo first then about 5 seconds later clockwork

3rotorRX8
09-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Hmm. Glad you're back up but that's the first I've seen DX bootstrap working better than D2. Either way the result is what matters.

on the move..

Hey pop. Yes nothing absolutely nothing I tried worked no matter what gb build or rom I was on. I must have sbf 6 times yesterday so I tried dx bootstrap and bam working. Now is slow to boot into it but it works.

3rotorRX8
09-11-2011, 09:32 AM
If you plug your phone into an outlet then power down you'll see the big battery icon on the screen then pull the battery out and pop it right back in then you'll get in clockwork. You'll get the moto logo first then about 5 seconds later clockwork

Thanks man. I know that trick but not very convenient lol. I need a working clockworks.

savagerun
09-11-2011, 09:44 AM
Thanks man. I know that trick but not very convenient lol. I need a working clockworks.

I hear you Bro but if all else fails its nice to know that little trick. Haha..