PDA

View Full Version : Bug with car dock

superfly5203
09-07-2011, 10:04 AM
I have encountered a weird bug when using the car dock. I first noticed it with Car Dock Ultra from the market so I deleted that and went back to using the one the rom uses as default. The bug happens when I use Pandora while driving and when I am done I hit menu and exit to get out of Pandora with the phone still in the dock. The car dock screen isn't there anymore after I close Pandora, which I thought was kinda weird. The next time I unlock my phone and use it, sometimes it might be the second time, Pandora will start up again by itself and sometimes it goes to the phone screen and will say "call ended" and if i click the back arrow it will keep flipping me from the phone screen to Pandora. Oh, and I am using an aux cord for Pandora, not blue tooth, but I still do change the volume on the phone while in Pandora.

Any ideas? I am guessing uninstall Pandora and reinstall it, but I won't be able to test if that works till lunch.

I read through the last 4 pages of this section and didn't see anything like this.

Thanks for your help.

superfly5203
09-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Well i guess I didn't say i am on the ApeX AIO from froyo, if that makes a difference.