PDA

View Full Version : Blueant headset

creamsteve
09-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Does anyone have the software for updating a Blueant Q1/Q2 headset? Can't find it anywhere. If anyone can please post a link to a download for me? You rule. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

pharmnatr
09-04-2011, 01:02 PM
try their site - myblueant.com

creamsteve
09-04-2011, 01:15 PM
Yeah.... Uhhhmmnm... So, that was the first place I looked, obviously. I need someone that has the actual updater file. My web searching skills are awesome. I didn't find it at any of the obvious sites. I just couldn't find it and am hoping someone has got the file.

pharmnatr
09-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Sorry man, I didnt know how awesome you were. Just trying to help.

creamsteve
09-04-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry for being rude. I have looked all over and I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the only way I'm going to be able to get the firmware update is if I get the file sent to me. I've looked all over. Again, my apologies.

corki2
09-04-2011, 02:40 PM

Not sure I'm doing this right, but here's the file if it worked. I couldn't get it to update my Q2, but it does allow reading of text messages. Funny thing, I was logging on here specifically to revise my review of the Q2 headset when I saw your post. Mine is being held together with superglue.

creamsteve
09-04-2011, 02:43 PM
I didn't think anyone was going to have this. You are the best. Thank you sooooo much!

corki2
09-04-2011, 03:13 PM
You're welcome. :)

maverik0106
12-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Hi There,

would anyone have the newest update? I tried downloading the attached file above but being a year old it may be not the updated one, and it says its invalid anyway.

I would be really grateful... Apparently I cant register my bluetooth because I bought it in Canada last year and when I try to register it says there was an error, but it doesn't state the error type. so please please if anyone's got the newest update! help a brother out!

Thanks!

crcpeach
12-14-2012, 09:30 AM
I have the same problem. I'd like to update my BlueAnt headset but cannot register :(

Ecip
12-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Once registered with blue ant, in the Q2 section under firmwares it simply says:

Firmware Updates All BlueAnt Q2 Headsets now come with the latest firmware installed.

This isnt very helpful at all.
What -is- the latest firmware for the Q2 anyway?