PDA

View Full Version : Weird things going on with my X. Please help.

ohbroncofan
09-03-2011, 05:41 PM
Hello everyone,

I am running stock Gingerbread, and have some weird things going on with my phone.

1) When I receive a call, I cant hear the person or they can't hear me. When I end the call and that person calls right back everything works fine.
2) Some of my emails are not reaching my phone (at least two days old) when I open them on my PC (this is both Gmail and att.net mail)
3) Randomly I will receive a double text from people.
4) At different times of the day (this varies) I will have very low signal or perfectly fine signal in the same spots in my house. If I dial *228 the low signal will go back to perfectly fine signal.

Any help you all could give would be AWESOME!

Thanks

Brad92
09-03-2011, 06:41 PM
I think a data wipe would probably be beneficial for you

random rom'd X

ohbroncofan
09-04-2011, 11:00 AM
I think a data wipe would probably be beneficial for you

random rom'd X

Normally I would just take the advice and do that. But now my wife's phone is doing the same thing. Hers is less than two weeks old. Both phones are also acting up when making phone calls. The first time we dial, the call doesn't go through. If we hang up and immediately make the call again, it goes through fine. I don't know why her phone would need a data wipe.

Thanks

Brad92
09-04-2011, 11:25 AM
I just know that most issues I have like that are usually solved by a data wipe.

Having been on all the stock and pretty much all custom ROMs, I have never had any issues like that. My first phone did, but it was a lemon.

random rom'd X

ohbroncofan
09-05-2011, 08:49 AM
I just know that most issues I have like that are usually solved by a data wipe.

Having been on all the stock and pretty much all custom ROMs, I have never had any issues like that. My first phone did, but it was a lemon.

random rom'd X
Thanks Brad. I'll give it a shot.