PDA

View Full Version : sbf issue

metawarlord
09-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey guys/gals... I'm having an issue. I flashed my DX back to 2.3.340, then did the install with the TBH AIO 340 did what it told me to do(manually format the system then install that zip, THEN install the 602 AIO from TBH... well my phone seems to enjoy all the flashing but its been on the red "M" logo for a long while now. it happens EVERY time i install the .602 AIO file. there were no errors at all in the install. I just want to be rooted and have the new radio... If anyone may know how to solve this... ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Metawarlord
Sent from my AT100

Nemo aeternamn
09-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Did you manually mount/system?

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

shawn
09-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Did the md5 match could be a bad dowload

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

metawarlord
09-02-2011, 07:56 PM
yeah i have a friend who is looking into it.... says it looks like the md5 was a mismatch... so i dont know whats going on... i did mount/system after formatting then installed the tbh 340. everything installed smoothly. then before leaving the cwm i tried installing the 602 AIO from tbh... so i dont know why it worked but then wont boot. stays on the red "M" and will not boot into stock recovery either.... any ideas?

Sent from my AT100

killhog
09-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Does monster.zip from TBH sbf just like a PC or does it differ. I'm only asking cause I went from liberty 2.0.1 to miui . Now I'm on miui my battery life has been horrible like 5 hours with light use. I've tried ever method of battery calibration know to man lol. So just wondering if sbfing back to stock then going to miui with a clean slate will give me different battery results. Any help would be great.

Is that a DroidX in your pocket or just happy to see me? Sorry its just a DroidX :)

JSM9872
09-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Does monster.zip from TBH sbf just like a PC or does it differ. I'm only asking cause I went from liberty 2.0.1 to miui . Now I'm on miui my battery life has been horrible like 5 hours with light use. I've tried ever method of battery calibration know to man lol. So just wondering if sbfing back to stock then going to miui with a clean slate will give me different battery results. Any help would be great.

Is that a DroidX in your pocket or just happy to see me? Sorry its just a DroidX :)

I havent had battery anywhere near that bad with 2nd-init ROMs but I also havent tried MIUI. But as far as SBFing and getting better battery life I would say no. I originally flashed SSX over CM7 with a factory reset. Then after trying rooted .602 I SBFed back down, flashed SSX again, and noticed no difference.

metawarlord
09-03-2011, 11:20 AM
well guys/gals... i figured it out... yay for my stupidity!!! Just so you know... If you follow the directions to the letter things normally work out right. sorry for all the trouble y'all.

Metawarlord

Sent from my AT100