PDA

View Full Version : **Announcement...Congratulations to our September Spotlight Member**

smalltowngirl13
09-01-2011, 09:15 PM
**Announcement...Congratulations to our September Spotlight Member of the Month!!**

As always, the decision to pick a "Spotlight" member is a difficult one. We have so many members that are very active and very helpful that it is becoming more difficult each month to narrow down the candidates, much less pick a winner. As far as staff are concerned, all members are Spotlight members, but we just don't have enough badges to go around.

Now, on to this month's winner. He can usually be found hanging around the ROMs or Gingerbread sub-forum, not only dispensing invaluable help, but adding a personal touch with his themes.

Ya gotta figure this month's winner has a thing for water, with theme names such as LiquidRiver, Darkslide river themes, and Liberty watermark
So now that I've given it away, PLEASE!! Join me in CONGRATULATING

Wulf, our SeptemberSpotlight Member of the Month

Way to go, your custom badge can be worn with pride for your contributions to the X community!!

cory46
09-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Congratulations Wulf!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

aramiscrimson
09-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Congrats wulf you earned this one? Good choice STG!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

HarleyDude
09-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Way to Go
Congrats Wulf
YAY!!!

Bkdodger
09-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Who's this Wulf we speak of ???
and where can I find him ??? Haha
Congrats bro well deserved indeed ...hollering !!! Wulf Wulf !!

Sent from elGato's X..
"I will not flash today...I will not flash tonight ..oh who am I kidding...."

1KDS
09-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Congrats Wulf!
Thanks for everything you do for the community!

savagerun
09-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Very well deserved no doubt about that. CONGRATS WULF!!

Wulf
09-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks everyone, just trying to do my part to help out. This is where I got my start. I learned so much here in the short 6 months, never rooted until I joined this forum. Unexpected, but very appreciated. Thanks again.

popcenator
09-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Congratulations Wulf, a much deserved title!

on the move..

Wulf
09-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Who's this Wulf we speak of ???
and where can I find him ??? Haha
Congrats bro well deserved indeed ...hollering !!! Wulf Wulf !!

Sent from elGato's X..

I lurk in the shadows, you dont see me but I see you lol. Thanks again.

Edit. Added the badge to see if it worked, cool.

sgthwjack
09-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Hand salute! Well deserved for sure. :big smile:

fezrock
09-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Wait... that guy that only posts in the "banned" thread? He DOES stuff?

;)

Congrats! And well-deserved!

Wulf
09-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Wait... that guy that only posts in the "banned" thread? He DOES stuff?

;)

Congrats! And well-deserved!

Lol, thanks.

smalltowngirl13
09-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Wulf...maybe you would like to tell us a little about how ya come up with your themes or something about ya that inquiring minds wanna know...I know ya said earlier ya hadn't thought of rooting before ya joined and look at ya now :big smile:...

Wulf
09-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Wulf...maybe you would like to tell us a little about how ya come up with your themes or something about ya that inquiring minds wanna know...I know ya said earlier ya hadn't thought of rooting before ya joined and look at ya now :big smile:...

Well, I wanted GB when it first leaked and I was stock for 6 months and all the lovely errors that came with it, random reboots, terrible battery life, etc... Wanted to learn to root my phone and found this forum. Got plenty of help and all the right links from here. Now for the themes. I never planned or wanted to learn how to theme,but one of the first themes I installed on gb was watermark ported over by Kirbnite. I really liked that theme and was my main one I stuck with until liberty first hit gb, Liberty was my first custom rom I installed and was kind of bummed when watermark wouldnt work well with it. That theme made me learn how to theme so I could move it over, first with ninja morph for the small things, but wanted more. I spent hours a day,almost everyday for like 3 months trying to learn and with Kirbs help I learned how to do it and ported watermark to liberty. watermark has a strong influence on what I theme, didnt like all the solid colors and watermark blends it together nicely, I try to do that with what I do where if I do a color theme not to make an icon a solid color but blend the color theme into the icon, like if theme is blue, I give the icon a blue shirt or a touch of blue.Now I just like doing it. Greatest part is when people enjoy what I do and that is what keeps me going.

Bkdodger
09-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Well I think Mr Spotlight should hit up Fabulous with the watermark I've been rocking courtesy of you the last few days...when you are ready .haha I figured great night to announce ..

Sent from elGato's X..

Wulf
09-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Well I think Mr Spotlight should hit up Fabulous with the watermark I've been rocking courtesy of you the last few days...when you are ready .haha I figured great night to announce ..

Sent from elGato's X..

Sold me out, haha. I was waiting to do one last edit, guess I have no choice but to start a thread a let Fab know, thanks BK!! Lol. All good.

mugz91
09-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Congratulations, Wulf. Keep up the good work.

MICHO
09-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Yah for wulf !!!!
Congratulations!
Well deserved..

Bkdodger
09-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Sold me out, haha. I was waiting to do one last edit, guess I have no choice but to start a thread a let Fab know, thanks BK!! Lol. All good.

You like that BK sells out !! News @ 11 ...no rush do the edits ...I've not had any isuues with it ...since your dxf bio write up mentioned watermark I figured throw ya a curve ...LOL

Sent from elGato's X..

Wulf
09-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Yah for wulf !!!!
Congratulations!
Well deserved..
Thanks man.

Wulf
09-02-2011, 12:05 AM
You like that BK sells out !! News @ 11 ...no rush do the edits ...I've not had any isuues with it ...since your dxf bio write up mentioned watermark I figured throw ya a curve ...LOL

Sent from elGato's X..
Who knew, haha. Good timing have to say.

Leach19m
09-02-2011, 02:53 AM
woo! Congrats wulf!

The persuader
09-02-2011, 04:58 AM
Congratulations!

Wulf...
I wan'na be just like you...:cool:

Awesome Job...

Its Bubba

Who knew, haha. Good timing have to say.

Wulf
09-02-2011, 05:08 AM
Thanks guys.

The persuader
09-02-2011, 05:30 AM
You're Welcome...:banana:

Its Bubba

Thanks guys.

pinkbull
09-02-2011, 06:13 AM
I don’t really know anything about wulf..but i know one thing for sure, his siggy is a shining light in my darkest DX *true story lol
Congrats wulf u deserve it :)

jwalz
09-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Congrats wulf
Well deserved
Keep up the great Work on the themes

I'm just simply stunning

Wulf
09-02-2011, 06:43 AM
I don’t really know anything about wulf..but i know one thing for sure, his siggy is a shining light in my darkest DX *true story lol
Congrats wulf u deserve it :)

Congrats wulf
Well deserved
Keep up the great Work on the themes

I'm just simply stunning

Thanks, always glad to do my part.

selcric
09-02-2011, 07:32 AM
Thank you Wulf for all the help, advice, laughs, and mostly keeping my X looking fresh. Definately deserving! Congratulations!

cynkrzy
09-02-2011, 09:00 AM
I lurk in the shadows, you dont see me but I see you lol. Thanks again.

Edit. Added the badge to see if it worked, cool.

Congrats Wulf!

macpro88
09-02-2011, 11:02 AM
Congrats!

[Insert mobile sig here]

hillmom
09-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Congratulations!

Wulf
09-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Thanks everyone, I wouldn't have gotten this far without the help of others here.

nemosfate
09-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Awesome, congrats wulf, definitely deserved

root, roms and themes oh my!

MICHO
09-02-2011, 05:33 PM
River with a touch of wulf! I like it! Again great work!

Wulf
09-02-2011, 06:27 PM
River with a touch of wulf! I like it! Again great work!

Awesome, congrats wulf, definitely deserved
Thanks, I appreciate it.

fernbch
09-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Congratulations Wulf!! You're always around to lend a hand and your themes and skills are an asset here at DXF!

My Droid Thrives on the DarkSlide!!!

Wulf
09-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Congratulations Wulf!! You're always around to lend a hand and your themes and skills are an asset here at DXF!

My Droid Thrives on the DarkSlide!!!
Thanks, I like helping out if I can. Skills? Didnt know I had those, lol.

JSM9872
09-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Congratulations!! Lots of great people on this site and you are definitely one of them.

And I can relate to your theming back story. Learned to port and mod themes myself for the same reason. Learn more and more everyday.

Amazonfemme
09-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Congrats, Wulf! Very well deserved.