PDA

View Full Version : Best 602 rom for now

Chessnut
09-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Which rom do you think is the best so far?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Nemo aeternamn
09-01-2011, 09:15 AM
As far as 602... There is stock... Apex... Heard great things about it... Haven't tried it out... And there its cm7 on the ginger kernel... Which is what I'm currently running... I'd probably suggest apex as that is in rc status...

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

fc127
09-01-2011, 09:27 AM
As far as 602... There is stock... Apex... Heard great things about it... Haven't tried it out... And there its cm7 on the ginger kernel... Which is what I'm currently running... I'd probably suggest apex as that is in rc status...

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

There is also Shuji 2.0... Great battery life.

From Shuji on my DX

wkeithsmith
09-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Is MIUI available for the stock 602?

fc127
09-01-2011, 09:57 AM

Nope, not yet anyway. I believe @framework43 is working on it though.

From Shuji on my DX

wkeithsmith
09-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Nope, not yet anyway. I believe @framework43 is working on it though.

From Shuji on my DX

Thanks! What do you like about Shuji? I rooted for the first time with the one click method that recently came out and I'm still a little uncertain about the whole thing.

I bought the DX Bootstrapper, Titanium Backup and Rom Manager from the Market. I did all my backups and froze some bloatware but haven't tried flashing a rom yet.

BHuber09
09-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Shuji is my personal 602 favorite because the battery life
However apex is very fast and smooth

FreeMyMoto!!!

redsox 98
09-01-2011, 03:52 PM

I'm wondering if it's not coming this weekend though. He didn't port the .26 so it makes me wonder. Just posting have no clue though.

tt2015
09-01-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm happy with Shuji 2.0 with blue theme. It is definitely faster than stock and eliminated force close for me.

corki2
09-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks! What do you like about Shuji? I rooted for the first time with the one click method that recently came out and I'm still a little uncertain about the whole thing.

I bought the DX Bootstrapper, Titanium Backup and Rom Manager from the Market. I did all my backups and froze some bloatware but haven't tried flashing a rom yet.

You might want to check and make sure you have the correct bootstrapper. I think you need Droid 2. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will chime in and verify or correct.

aramiscrimson
09-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Droid 2 bootstrap is a sure way to do it. When. 596 released there was a way to use the x bootstrap I just never tried it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wkeithsmith
09-01-2011, 05:54 PM
I'm happy with Shuji 2.0 with blue theme. It is definitely faster than stock and eliminated force close for me.

Saw another post claiming problems with Shuji and Google Maps not working well together. Any issues?

tmdroidx
09-01-2011, 06:08 PM
I've been running apex for 3 days now on 602. Smooth, stable, and problem free if that helps at all.

Chessnut
09-01-2011, 06:10 PM
I've been running apex for 3 days now on 602. Smooth, stable, and problem free if that helps at all.

Did you try to watch videos from the gallery?

tmdroidx
09-01-2011, 06:13 PM
I use quickpic as my gallery, and it plays videos just fine. just double checked before posting to be sure.

cw0974
09-01-2011, 06:48 PM
i think the debate is apex vs shuji. at least that's the way it is for me. I haven't tried apex yet, but shuji is working very well for me. great battery life, great speed, and very stable. should be moving to apex soon just to try it out.

peichor
09-01-2011, 07:48 PM
I'm running shuji and I love it. Every issue I have heard of was due to improper install or not clearing data. The maps and gmail stuff you hear of is as simple as saying yes when you open the app and get a notice in the visor to allow it access. Most people just don't see the notice. I have shuji a hard run yesterday , Pandora all night, lots of surfing and games etc. Trying to kill the battery to calibrate it. Got a little over 12 hours.

Sent from my Droid x while wearing a tinfoil hat

Nemo aeternamn
09-01-2011, 11:17 PM
You might want to check and make sure you have the correct bootstrapper. I think you need Droid 2. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will chime in and verify or correct.
d2 bootstrap is the better version... although dx bootstrap will work... you just have to uncheck debugging though... otherwise it will cause problems... i believe

Droidxsr
09-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Is there any roms that can be flashed over the ota 2.3.3. I tried liquid and it screwed my phone up had to sbf it back. I know i can sbf it back to froyo just wanted to know if i can flash without doing that

Nemo aeternamn
09-02-2011, 12:32 AM
liquid is running off of the froyo kernel.... so that's why you had to sbf..
are you on the 4.5.602 build number... if so... once your rooted... the options i'm aware of are cm7gb, apex rc3 and shuji...
if you're on build number 4.5.596... you got darkslidex, apex rc2... and alot others...
602 is still pretty new... so there isn't much out for it....
if you wanna do a 596... there are alot more options avalible for you to pick and choose

corki2
09-02-2011, 12:36 AM
I just flashed Apex and had no issues. The only thing I am going to miss is the email program on 602. You could set it to push. It looks like this email program has to poll. I know I can always use K9, so no big deal. I have to say I am so glad to be rid of the blue stuff. I love the change. I have had no problem with viewing videos. It's only been a couple hours, so I haven't played with everything, but so far everything I have played with works great, wifi, camera, video, etc. and I do notice a huge improvement in the speed. Thanks to everyone who made this ROM and everyone helping us when we get stuck.

Droidxsr
09-02-2011, 03:33 AM
Im on 602 which one is the most stable

milski65
09-02-2011, 04:19 AM
If I understand your op you're on the ota 602. If I'm correct there are no options. You'll need to get root first. After that follow nemo's advice. For me personally shuji 2.0 (602) or darkslide X (596, though you can be on 602 root and flash 596 on top of that) are the 2 most stable roms with the best battery life. Have you ever flashed a rom before?

pinkbull
09-02-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm still running froyo base rom right now, because the camera is great..can i use stock froyo cam in Gb roms? Tried darkslide 596 it's great but the cam and gameloft games is no go...any recommendations for gb rom with great cam and capable for gameloft games?

DebianDog
09-02-2011, 10:08 AM
I flashed Apex just out of curiosity and it was very stable just went back to Shuji because I like the themes better but rooted and de-bloated OTA 602 had the best battery life for me.

And guys i am pretty sure Shuji is an Apex variant so you are comparing Apples to Apples ;)

Droidxsr
09-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Im already rooted with bootstrap

Droidxsr
09-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Im a pro flashing roms on my dinc but this will be the frist on my x

crewchief41
09-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Keep nandroiding back and forth between Shuji, Apex and debloated stock 602. All are good but I keep coming back to Shuji for smoothness and battery life. All three have the same apps and launcher.

Sent from my Shuji 2.1 DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Wicholas
09-02-2011, 03:13 PM
And guys i am pretty sure Shuji is an Apex variant so you are comparing Apples to Apples ;)

Well then let's compare apples to oranges. How are those compared to cm7 on the gingerbread kernel

Droidxsr
09-02-2011, 03:58 PM
I had cm7 on my dinc and loved it can u get it for the x

Droidxsr
09-02-2011, 04:01 PM
Sorry if i sound like a noob. My job has me really busy this time of year i dont have the time to keep up with everything

JoJoLanny
09-05-2011, 05:17 AM
Yes. I have been having trouble with my Google maps and navigation since I came over to .602. All I get is "searching for GPS". My GPS is very important when trying to navigate through downtown Nashville. :) I'll uninstall and install again to see if it asks for permission. If that doesn't work, I hope somebody has something. I'll keep reading as well. Thanks guys.

savagerun
09-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Hey jojo im not sure if this will work for you but I've heard of advanced task killer app or weatherbug app possibly causing problems with gps. If you have either try uninstalling them then reboot to see if that helps.

Gomerm
09-05-2011, 10:16 AM
I screwed up my Miui so I had to sbf anyway. I decided to try out the gb roms. I'm now on rooted deodexed 602. What gb roms can I go straight to without sbfing? Once I goto a custom gb rom can I nandroid back and forth to my current rom. I say yes but I wanna double check.

Nemo aeternamn
09-05-2011, 10:47 AM
I screwed up my Miui so I had to sbf anyway. I decided to try out the gb roms. I'm now on rooted deodexed 602. What gb roms can I go straight to without sbfing? Once I goto a custom gb rom can I nandroid back and forth to my current rom. I say yes but I wanna double check.

yes you can just flash back and forth...

and the only 602 builds i'm aware of at the moment are cm7gb, apex rc3 and shuji....

tt2015
09-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Shuji 2.1 is available with several themes.

Hawkeye
09-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Shuji 2.1 is running great for me.

rqballjh
09-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Havben't tried Shuiji but on Apex rc3 just ended batt test, going out so have to charge up, i was at 23hrs 50 mintues and had 20% batt left.

And it's fast navigating around, reallly like it

JoJoLanny
09-05-2011, 11:09 PM
Thanks bro. I'll give it a shot and see how it works. The Shuji ROM does come with a task killer..... I think. I'll let you know how it works out.

Josh

bigmotor
09-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Hi JoJol!

I need some help, I'm on the prerooted Deodexed 4.5.596 on my DX, in your opinion what direction should I take in order to get the latest 602 whether it be the update over the DX or get the prerooted version and would I need to sbf back to 2.3.340.

Thanks in advance for your input, I'm new to this stuff....

Nemo aeternamn
09-06-2011, 12:23 AM
Hi JoJol!

I need some help, I'm on the prerooted Deodexed 4.5.596 on my DX, in your opinion what direction should I take in order to get the latest 602 whether it be the update over the DX or get the prerooted version and would I need to sbf back to 2.3.340.

Thanks in advance for your input, I'm new to this stuff....

from what i have noticed and learned... the best way to get to 602 rooted is take the ota and root using the d3 root method... if you install the prerooted... it seems to break the factory recovery....

abinkley
09-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Yes. I have been having trouble with my Google maps and navigation since I came over to .602. All I get is "searching for GPS". My GPS is very important when trying to navigate through downtown Nashville. :) I'll uninstall and install again to see if it asks for permission. If that doesn't work, I hope somebody has something. I'll keep reading as well. Thanks guys.

Nashville, ftw! Love my hometown. And yes, Google Maps is a must for Nashville.

X_man
09-06-2011, 02:05 PM
I recently went to gb 602. I am either going to go with Apex or Shuji. I would like some opinions and input on both before I decide because I don't know a lot about either one. I was running Liberty before I went to gb.

Thanx

Detonation
09-06-2011, 02:11 PM
I prefer stock, rooted, debloated .602 for now.

Droidxsr
09-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Ok i flashed apex same problem i couldnt even get back in clockwork had to sbf again

tt2015
09-06-2011, 03:00 PM
I ended up choosing shuji with the blue theme. To me it's the cleanest look. There are four colors available that I know of. Black, red, green and blue. I chose based on what themes are available and how they look more than the rom itself.

popcenator
09-06-2011, 03:04 PM
You can't lose with either, both are very stable and smooth. I only went with Shuji for the theme, otherwise they're pretty equal.

saul1991
09-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Can you use liberty v.09 with the update?

bigmook
09-06-2011, 04:21 PM
I don't know how everyone is saying the.pre rooted is broken. I have used.aio 602 three tomes and never a problem.
All I did was follow instructions...hmm never actually booted into 602,just.layered files and installed cm...apex...then liberty

Droid Diggler
09-06-2011, 04:27 PM
I don't know how everyone is saying the.pre rooted is broken. I have used.aio 602 three tomes and never a problem.
All I did was follow instructions...hmm never actually booted into 602,just.layered files and installed cm...apex...then liberty

+1 i've been jumping back in forth from miui to 602 based roms with monster. 340 and 602 aio. I haven't had any problems whatsoever. Everything works great for me.

cobracon71
09-07-2011, 12:43 AM
cm7 is running great for me good battery life snappy fast only problem ive had was the camera froze up on me... i deleted the apk and installed the miui camera and its working great widescreen and all...the dev working on cm7gb is putting some serious work in cuz i cant find a problem at all other then the cam which is a easy fix

boots up in seconds

Magic Rat
09-07-2011, 01:05 AM
yes you can just flash back and forth...

and the only 602 builds i'm aware of at the moment are cm7gb, apex rc3 and shuji....

When you say "flash back and forth" are you restoring the entire nandroid backup - system and data? Can you flash just the system if data has changed enough so that i don't want to overwrite it as long as we are talking flashing gb roms? please explain further. Thanks!

Nemo aeternamn
09-07-2011, 01:20 AM
hmm... that's an interesting idea rat... it's something i haven't tried... what i was referring to was the whole nandroid...
but seems how you can restore data when switching to a gb rom... hmm... i'll need to tinker around with this tomorrow... but if you want to... just let me know how this goes... if not... i'll try it out tomorrow night...

JoJoLanny
09-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Hey bigmotor:
Sorry I haven't back before. I used the OTA update from a stock froyo clean SBF to 340. I don't believe your phone can be rooted or even deodexed in order for th OTA to work. The TBH All in 1 update didn't work either; even after I had watched the DroidModderX video on the update. I couldn't get any of the TBH updates to work. Now (this is not for you bigmotor), before anyone gets all upset and thinks I'm talkin' some smack about TBH, please calm down. I purchased the TBH app for a reason. It's because I love what they do and very much appreciate all the work they have done for the droid community. Now..... with that said......

Bigmotor...... I would SBF back to .340. Everybody's DX is different, so you may want to use one of the TBH apps to upgrade to .602 from your .596 GB. However, and I have learned from past experience, that a fresh SBF, followed by a reboot into "recovery" after the bootloader mode, then wiping data/cache and a wipe of the cache partition is the safest way. That's what I refer as a "clean" wipe. Then you can get the "1 click root" and "602 deodex" and use those. That's exactly what I did. That's the only thing that worked for me. But I wasn't running .596 either. I was old school with the GummyJar 2.5 and BIGDX Serenity theme. LOL:excited:So...... If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me. Do you know where to get the 1 click root and deodexing files for .602? If not, let me know and I'll get theme to ya. later!! Good Luck bro!!

JoJoLanny
09-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Shout out to abinkley!!! At least someone feels my pain! LOL HOLLA!!!! :lol2: 40 to 24.......24 to 40 to 440....Man.....!!!!!

wrightperspective
09-08-2011, 11:25 PM
I'm rollin with Shuji 2.1 with the Watermarked Port theme. No issues whatsoever. Smooth, fast and beautiful. This theme rocks.

Zog
09-08-2011, 11:32 PM
I prefer stock 602, overclocked, debloated, with the remaining elements frozen to my liking. I wish apex or shuji supported HDMI.

{8^D}---|----<

Zwalraven
09-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Apex 2.0 RC is outstanding. I used the stock .602 for a while, rooted and overclocked and Apex is faster and smoother.

csk415
09-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Anybody know if dsx will be switched to 602

gbrinn
09-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Anybody know if dsx will be switched to 602

According to BBcrackman, he won't be doing any upgrade past .596 until the next update for the DX comes out. Since the radio (.13P) was the only major piece to .602, it's not worth his time to make the port. You can get the radio by flashing it (or flashing .602, 2-part and then reflashing DSX).

csk415
09-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Ok. Going to finally do the prerooted 602 since i just upgraded my daughter to the d3. Only kept froyo so she could tether her ipod touch. I like the reviews for dsx. Since this will be my first rom I want a stable one.

gbrinn
09-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Ok. Going to finally do the prerooted 602 since i just upgraded my daughter to the d3. Only kept froyo so she could tether her ipod touch. I like the reviews for dsx. Since this will be my first rom I want a stable one.

It's stable. You should like it.

bigmotor
09-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Hey bigmotor:
Sorry I haven't back before. I used the OTA update from a stock froyo clean SBF to 340. I don't believe your phone can be rooted or even deodexed in order for th OTA to work. The TBH All in 1 update didn't work either; even after I had watched the DroidModderX video on the update. I couldn't get any of the TBH updates to work. Now (this is not for you bigmotor), before anyone gets all upset and thinks I'm talkin' some smack about TBH, please calm down. I purchased the TBH app for a reason. It's because I love what they do and very much appreciate all the work they have done for the droid community. Now..... with that said......

Bigmotor...... I would SBF back to .340. Everybody's DX is different, so you may want to use one of the TBH apps to upgrade to .602 from your .596 GB. However, and I have learned from past experience, that a fresh SBF, followed by a reboot into "recovery" after the bootloader mode, then wiping data/cache and a wipe of the cache partition is the safest way. That's what I refer as a "clean" wipe. Then you can get the "1 click root" and "602 deodex" and use those. That's exactly what I did. That's the only thing that worked for me. But I wasn't running .596 either. I was old school with the GummyJar 2.5 and BIGDX Serenity theme. LOL:excited:So...... If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me. Do you know where to get the 1 click root and deodexing files for .602? If not, let me know and I'll get theme to ya. later!! Good Luck bro!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks bro! I got it together...Just followed droidmodderx videos and everthing went as per stated in the videos. Most of this stuff is just reading and being able to comprehend what s read.

I'm on Shuji ROM 2.1 with the Skynet for Shuji 2.1 theme. Reason for choosing the Skynet is because of the many different features included. Everything seems to be working superb or I should say perfect. I haven't tested all of the apps but I'm confident....2.1 is so smooth and the battery life is just fantastic.

I'm lovin this rom...think I will try the blue theme later. I'm needing help with wireless tethering is all for now. That's another story in itself if you feel me....I have read so many different post until that ones got me sooo confused....

Droidx .602
Shuji ROM 2.1
Skynet for Shuji 2.1 theme

jwalz
09-11-2011, 07:01 AM
Mobile sensei came out with a new 602 rom as well
http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-roms/9184-rom-sensei-mod-602-a.html

my wife owns the bionic but she lets me play with it ;)

Unknown1
09-16-2011, 05:23 AM
I am running the sensei mod V3 and its been great. VERY snappy and preliminary tests show it to be almost as fast as when i was overclocked to 1.3 on the stock 602

PARick
09-16-2011, 08:08 AM
I have to give a plug for Vortex. I was on Apex and found it to be the best, until I flashed Vortex. Excellent! It loks very nice without a theme. Great battery life, fast and smooth. Plus, the develepor is very active and visible to give help. Give it a try!

Zog
09-16-2011, 08:47 AM
Stock 602

Here is why:

http://tapatalk.com/mu/aefd8479-5365-258c.jpg

{8^D}---|----<

corki2
09-16-2011, 01:52 PM
Stock 602

Here is why:

{8^D}---|----<

Are you overclocking?

Zog
09-16-2011, 02:36 PM
No. Use underclock profiles though. 0% brightness, stock battery. Bunch of things frozen. I thought zombiestomped was the best till 602. Perhaps its the new radio or my phone just loves it..?

Edit:
Leave your phone on the charger for 30 mins after it beeps full. Really helps.

{8^D}---|----

milski65
09-18-2011, 08:59 AM

It's been my rom of choice on my primary X since it came out. You can flash wugfresh tether afterwards for wirdless. I installed yesterday and it works fine.

super11bravo
09-19-2011, 04:14 AM
I'm running shuji and I love it. Every issue I have heard of was due to improper install or not clearing data. The maps and gmail stuff you hear of is as simple as saying yes when you open the app and get a notice in the visor to allow it access. Most people just don't see the notice. I have shuji a hard run yesterday , Pandora all night, lots of surfing and games etc. Trying to kill the battery to calibrate it. Got a little over 12 hours.

Sent from my Droid x while wearing a tinfoil hat

If you want to RAPE the battery, just use Netflix hahaha

Like_A_Boss57
09-24-2011, 03:56 PM
If you want to RAPE the battery, just use Netflix hahaha

Lol yea no kidding. Turn your brightness to 100%, volume all the way up, and streaming a movie will drain your battery faster than anything.

Any who, I am on MIUI and love it, but for stability and battery life, my favorite would have to be Shuji. Quite a bit faster than stock but also gets bettery battery life depending on use and your settings.

thearchiexdm32
09-24-2011, 05:27 PM
So far sensei rom and vortex is the best to use...fast-great battery life-themes-hdmi-minimal MOTOBLUR. Miui is good but after all the bug fixes, the camera zoom is still messed up. It lags when u zoom and is choppy when u video record...oh and no hdmi still.

thearchiexdm32
09-24-2011, 05:31 PM
So far sensei rom and vortex is the best to use...fast-great battery life-themes-hdmi-minimal MOTOBLUR. Miui is good but after all the bug fixes, the camera zoom is still messed up. It lags when u zoom and is choppy when u video record and auto zoom is messed up..oh and no hdmi still.

For all the people using Miui.
.don't say you don't have issues with your camera when u really do.lol.

cclauss777
09-24-2011, 05:34 PM
Mobile Sensei ROMs FTW!

Like_A_Boss57
09-24-2011, 08:04 PM
For all the people using Miui.
.don't say you don't have issues with your camera when u really do.lol.

.??? I can honestly say I have no issues. Volume rockers zoom like they should without force closing. DXC's bug stomper works wonders...he knows what he is doing.

Sent from my Supercharged DroidX running MIUI 1.9.16.1 overclocked to 1.3Ghz :)

thearchiexdm32
09-25-2011, 12:42 AM
That's good...I love Miui...if it had hdmi and a better camera it would be the ultimate rom by far but for now, its sensei rom for me:-)...I need to watch my movies through my tv.lol

audiophizile13
10-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Im on MIUI right now and love it... except the battery life. Same as cm7gb roughly which was not great. I do like sensei rom and shuji and vortex as well. i might go back to sensei. Oh and i did like apex for battery. Its so tough to say hahaha. Depends what you want i guess. For battery I like apex and shuji tied then maybe sensei. I didnt find stock debloated to have better battery then anything but miui and cm7. just my random 2 cents (or would that count as more then 2?)

P.S. I'm a very heavy user so it is hard for me the difference in battery life between roms that are very close in those terms. I do however notice when roms fall pretty far short of what I consider good battery life and those would be MIUI and cm7gb. I wish liberty would get back to how good it was in terms of battery back in the lib 1.5 days. I kinda miss having liberty around :P

kn0wsk1ll
10-01-2011, 12:14 AM
That's good...I love Miui...if it had hdmi and a better camera it would be the ultimate rom by far but for now, its sensei rom for me:-)...I need to watch my movies through my tv.lol

i totally agree with you, i installed miui a couple of days ago and been tinkering with it. everything was going good until about 15 minutes ago when i found out it had no hdmi support. i use my hdmi a lot so i need to switch roms. how is sensei? miui was the first rom i tried and thought it was awesome, but i need my hdmi support.

realtormicah
10-01-2011, 02:15 AM
Stock 602

Here is why:

{8^D}---|----<

Zog, what kind of talk time and display time are you getting. That's what matters to me. I can get about 3 hours off Froyo or gingerbread for each. Miui, ssx are the only 2nd init's I've tried. But only can get about 1.5 hours off each before i am down to 20% on battery. Hopefully that makes sense.

Sent from my DroidX running (insert new Rom) using Droid X Forums

realtormicah
10-01-2011, 02:18 AM
I am running the sensei mod V3 and its been great. VERY snappy and preliminary tests show it to be almost as fast as when i was overclocked to 1.3 on the stock 602

Unknown 1 for some reason I felt my phone was super slow on Sensei, great battery but not near as fast as anything else I have been on.

Sent from my DroidX running (insert new Rom) using Droid X Forums

The persuader
10-01-2011, 09:09 AM
Apex RC3...Awesome ...

Snappy, Smooth, Transitions, No Lag...
Awesome Themes too...Thanks Wulf...

Another couple of weeks on this ROM....
then to be challenged to try another ROM....

Its Bubba
Sent from "The DX Express" :)

sparda2743
10-01-2011, 10:12 AM
I prefer stock, rooted, debloated .602 for now.

Can you show me how to debloated? Its same like removing bloatware?

Thank you

DebianDog
10-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Can you show me how to debloated? Its same like removing bloatware?

Thank you

Yes it is the same

audiophizile13
10-03-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm running mobile sensei's ICX rom right now. I know its .605 but the sense 3.0 lockscreen is awesome!!! I sbf'd to. 602, took the .605 OTA, rooted and flashed it. Not a single problem so far. Don't know about battery yet as I've only been on it for 4-5 hours including initial setup but will report back.