PDA

View Full Version : HTC Inspire 4G HELP! (Black Screen)

Droidstep
08-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Hi, I recently purchased this phone back in early May. Just tonight as I was in my car using the MP3 hookup tape cord thing, and as I got back home I unplugged it quickly, but then when I tried to use my phone again it wouldn't do anything, it's just a black screen and I hit the unsleep mode but nothing happened. Everything was working fine before this all happened. I'm not really sure why it is doing this, I also plugged it in the wall charger and I'm just letting it charge...well it's still a black screen and not doing anything...it's not even saying that it's charging. I'm expecting a job call tomorrow so I really could use some help on what to do. Thanks. My Inspire 4G is the 8 gig one.

scottpole
08-30-2011, 05:20 AM
Try doing a battery pull and rebooting. Also you could try charging the phone while its off. You may end up needing to do a data wipe which will suck but sometimes it has to be done.

Uploaded from my CyanogenMod7 X

Droidstep
08-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Try doing a battery pull and rebooting. Also you could try charging the phone while its off. You may end up needing to do a data wipe which will suck but sometimes it has to be done.

Uploaded from my CyanogenMod7 X

Thanks for answering, but last night it randomly came back on lol. Thanks for the reply though!

mopar-x
08-30-2011, 03:10 PM
Had that happen twice on froyo... Updated to to gingerbread and all has been good.

Sent from my Desire HD