PDA

View Full Version : Omgb

trenton
08-29-2011, 06:49 PM
OMGB has been my favorite ROM. It is completely STABLE!...everything works. aside from the T-mobile theme chooser and "God Mode" (wich is an app to download new releases, wallpapers and themes) it's bare bones android 2.3.5 and its snappy. I haven't found a single bug. the only thing it lacks (if comparing to other ROMs) is customization. but i use widgetlocker and LPP and am perfectly happy with it.

I'm surprised this sub forum isn't more popular....i suppose that is because the ROM is stable, everything works so theres nothing to talk about...maybe.

just thought everyone should know that. k.

Chessnut
08-29-2011, 07:19 PM
How do I go about flashing from 602 rooted?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

trenton
08-29-2011, 09:35 PM
sbf to froyo and then root/install droid x bootstrap/wipe data/ flash/once it boots open the god mode app and install Google apps.

popcenator
08-29-2011, 09:38 PM
I was on OMFGB for a while and I agree..it was very snappy. If I was one to stick with a ROM I'd still be on it.

on the move..

jmartinez748
08-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Lol I was about to make a thread similar I can't believe its so underused. I'm on omfgb and theme Chooser and God mode works. God mode is awesome you can use it to hide things on the status bar, change their color, and alot more cool things. For example I have a centered clock that's blue. Oh and there's a cool widget in the status bar that only shows when playing music and you can pause and skip tracks with it. Sorry for the rant but I looove this rom no problems at all

Xibalba
08-30-2011, 06:58 AM
OMGB has been my favorite ROM. It is completely STABLE!...everything works. aside from the T-mobile theme chooser and "God Mode" (wich is an app to download new releases, wallpapers and themes) it's bare bones android 2.3.5 and its snappy. I haven't found a single bug. the only thing it lacks (if comparing to other ROMs) is customization. but i use widgetlocker and LPP and am perfectly happy with it.

I'm surprised this sub forum isn't more popular....i suppose that is because the ROM is stable, everything works so theres nothing to talk about...maybe.

just thought everyone should know that. k.

Good to hear, as I am wanting to flash this :-) Coming from rooted .602, I am assuming an sbf to froyo is in order?

Thanks,
Mike

jmartinez748
08-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Good to hear, as I am wanting to flash this :-) Coming from rooted .602, I am assuming an sbf to froyo is in order?

Thanks,
Mike

Yep but you wont regret it