PDA

View Full Version : Trident Cyclops just came in!

silver04v
08-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Picked up a yellow and black Cyclops. Just installed it and so far I love it. Power button is a little plushy but works just fine. All the other buttons are an improvement over my old otterbox I was using. Looks like protection will be good and dust control will be better as well. Plus I like the yellow. Makes it different.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

stryker
08-27-2011, 01:44 PM
I got a red Cyclops for my Droid x. I use the black skin when i'm at work, and the white skin on the weekend. I also had the otterbox defender. the otter box design for the x sucked. The Cyclops is awesome! I use my defender belt clip with it too. Will buy trident stuff for my next device for sure.
Swyped with Shuji 2.0 on my droidX.

silver04v
08-27-2011, 05:29 PM
I got a red Cyclops for my Droid x. I use the black skin when i'm at work, and the white skin on the weekend. I also had the otterbox defender. the otter box design for the x sucked. The Cyclops is awesome! I use my defender belt clip with it too. Will buy trident stuff for my next device for sure.

Does the belt clip work well with it?

TideFan22
08-27-2011, 06:29 PM
I've got the electra and its just a cyclops on steroids, also i love it

From my newly updated Simply Stunning X

cougmeister
08-27-2011, 08:17 PM
I've got the electra too, just wish they had it in different colors or had the myskins for it. Awesome case though!

stryker
08-27-2011, 11:34 PM
Does the belt clip work well with it?

Yep, it doesn't snap in, but it works well. I'm a landscaper and I keep this in my pocket all day in the belt clip and it's all good.