PDA

View Full Version : After Flashing 2.1. My apps autoDwnlded

bleedgreen
08-24-2011, 06:57 AM
I redownloaded 2.1 to flash. Worked. Thanks HarleyDude. Listen, when I flashed 2.1 my apps just started coming. When i flashed from 2.0 to 2.1 i sorta wiped everything data etc. I couldn't figure out why my apps were on their way. Was it coming from google or 2.1 remembered what i had from 2.0 and started downloading? Its weird cause i went to download TiBu to get my apps and couldn't bc the market on my phone was occupied w downloads. I swear i think Tibu was included with the onslaught of downloads.
Not sure what happened. I needed to flash something cause not having my wifi was pathetic (due to the 3g script glich).
What should i have done to not have these downloads again OR was that supposed to happen?
Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

dennyjones
08-24-2011, 07:42 AM
If you had not cleared data, it would have been an easy transformation, all of the apps would have been in place. Coming from 2.0 to 2.1 you only needed to clear cache, and dalvik.

bleedgreen
08-24-2011, 08:22 AM
If you had not cleared data, it would have been an easy transformation, all of the apps would have been in place. Coming from 2.0 to 2.1 you only needed to clear cache, and dalvik.

Thanksgiving Day Parade to you!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums