PDA

View Full Version : (ROM) MOEmod 2.0

mcneilmoe
08-23-2011, 09:31 PM
THE WAIT IS OVER, MOEmod 2.0 is complete

THIS IS A ROM FOR SPEED LOVERS!

I worked very hard on this rom and love good feedback!

features
-SPEEd
-HTC SENSE CLOCK WIDGET
-SICK BATTERY for 2nd init
-CMSETTINGS
-MIUI MUSIC
-MIUI CAMERA
-Nice blue theme!
-ANdroid 2.3.5
-AOSP 0 BLUR!!

Thanks, JRUMMY16, MOBILE SENSEI, BIGXie for all the help and annoying questions I asked! I could not have got this rom where it is today without them!

Thanks Wulf a lot for getting this rom Completely themed. It is looking super fly!

Thanks, Tom Burke for just being my android bro. haha

Thanks Cyanogen,MIUI.us, FREDERIO, Fancy widget devs for all letting me use their stuff in my rom!

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF MY TESTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Changes in 2.0
-added 3dgallery
-MANY AND MANY BUG FIXED
-COMPLETELY themed.
-Boot animation
-more speed enhanchments
-a few more

Follow me on twitter to stay updated: 3MX10
Add me on facebook: Moe McNeil

Install Instructions
-Wipe data/cache/devailk cache
-format system
-install zip

I am not responsible what this does to your phone, neither is DXF!

Rom download link: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/76T560KO93)

I love feedback!!!!!

PLEASE TRY THIS ROM!

TideFan22
08-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Looks good nice work, your older version was very good and im sure this ones better

From my newly updated Simply Stunning X

cobracon71
08-23-2011, 11:29 PM
what are the ability to change themes on this rom??

mcneilmoe
08-24-2011, 05:26 AM
what are the ability to change themes on this rom?? Theme chooser

randyb69
08-24-2011, 07:38 AM
I installed this rom, just like I have with all other releases. I had to revert back to 1.5 simply because certain apps wouldn't show up. I tried installing them thru titanium and market, neither work. Hope this gets fixed because I seen some real speed improvements!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

iphonekiller
08-24-2011, 08:23 PM
Moe, the ROM is awesome! Having one issue so far: battery showing in 5% increments. Otherwise, all is good.

mcneilmoe
08-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Man I really need a DX and this rom would be bugfree . I will try to fix that in 2.1

Sent from my ADR6300 using Droid X Forums

hillbilliegreg
08-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Just downloaded,gonna give it a go tomorrow

PARick
08-25-2011, 05:00 PM
So. I am running Shuji 2.0. Just Full wipe and flash?

mcneilmoe
08-25-2011, 05:29 PM
NOOOO! SBf back to froyo then install!

BHuber09
08-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Im not gonna lie here
I was very skeptical about trying this (and or 1.5) out.
But I do have to agree its blazing fast and the battery life is pretty dang nice
However the only problem is with the battery. It seems to drain at a constant rate like I went 9 hours off of maybe 4 minutes of screen on time and it was at 70%
But then I go 3 hours hard use and it was at 50%.
If the battery was at 90% from my 4 minutes I would be on the Rom 24/7. I love it good work man.
And if you EVER need a tester hit me up I'd love to help you

FreeMyMoto!!!

mcneilmoe
08-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Im not gonna lie here
I was very skeptical about trying this (and or 1.5) out.
But I do have to agree its blazing fast and the battery life is pretty dang nice
However the only problem is with the battery. It seems to drain at a constant rate like I went 9 hours off of maybe 4 minutes of screen on time and it was at 70%
But then I go 3 hours hard use and it was at 50%.
If the battery was at 90% from my 4 minutes I would be on the Rom 24/7. I love it good work man.
And if you EVER need a tester hit me up I'd love to help you

FreeMyMoto!!!

Calibrate battery

BHuber09
08-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Oh trust me I did
I bump charged calibrated and everything, I do that every time I switch. But oh well I'm staying on it till GB CM7 is stable haha

FreeMyMoto!!!

bleedgreen
08-27-2011, 01:12 PM
Im froyo rooted. Im running darkslide and ssx2.1 miui etc, can I flash this too, or do I have to be rooted GB?
Trying to understand froyo base but gb kernal (am I right? ) and these gb kernal base is 2nd Init???

eazyp79
08-27-2011, 01:51 PM
i am unable to restore or install several of my apps. when the install screen comes up, i press install, it goes to the next screen as if it is installing, then the next screen says application not installed. this occurs from the android market, amazon appstore and titanium backup. my list of apps that do this are: weatherbug elite, mixzing, car locator, gas buddy and my tracks. otherwise, this has been an enjoyable rom!

nemosfate
08-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Im froyo rooted. Im running darkslide and ssx2.1 miui etc, can I flash this too, or do I have to be rooted GB?
Trying to understand froyo base but gb kernal (am I right? ) and these gb kernal base is 2nd Init???

you must flash this from froyo
you got it a little backwards lol the 2nd-init is froyo kernal with gingerbread base
other than that should be able to follow the directions in first post

Mcnielmoe check your pms

bleedgreen
08-30-2011, 07:41 AM
you must flash this from froyo
you got it a little backwards lol the 2nd-init is froyo kernal with gingerbread base
other than that should be able to follow the directions in first post

Mcnielmoe check your pms

Thank Bra

KingJames713
09-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Flashed an hour ago and I hate to put it down to go to bed. I can't wait to wake up and play. I was a MIUI fan but I believe to have been converted. Great job. Looking very forward to more of your work.

mcneilmoe
09-04-2011, 11:20 PM
Flashed an hour ago and I hate to put it down to go to bed. I can't wait to wake up and play. I was a MIUI fan but I believe to have been converted. Great job. Looking very forward to more of your work.

You like it now? Tomorrow or Tuesday I'm releasing MOEmod 2.1! It will be a lot better!

Newber
09-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Just flashed.... I like it. Fast. Camera doesn't work. Any ideas? The application doesn't fc but I just get a black screen. Don't think the shutter is stuck cause I used the camera on another ROM earlier before I flashed yours.

JSM9872
09-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Just flashed.... I like it. Fast. Camera doesn't work. Any ideas? The application doesn't fc but I just get a black screen. Don't think the shutter is stuck cause I used the camera on another ROM earlier before I flashed yours.

Out of curiosity is it the MIUI camera? Because it used to do the exact same thing on liquid. It might have something to do with 2nd-init ROMs, but for some reason it works on MIUI which is 2nd-init lol.

as_daylight_dies
09-06-2011, 01:36 AM
Its the miui camera as stated in the OP. Open the camera and go to camera settings and change to anything other than widescreen and u should b G2G

~Sent from my Droid X running MIUI 1.8.19

JSM9872
09-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Its the miui camera as stated in the OP. Open the camera and go to camera settings and change to anything other than widescreen and u should b G2G

So it does say that. Breezed right over it. I suppose it is time for bed at this point lol.

as_daylight_dies
09-06-2011, 03:36 AM
So it does say that. Breezed right over it. I suppose it is time for bed at this point lol.

Lol

Newber
09-06-2011, 07:16 AM
I just downloaded the aosp camera apk and it works.

I like this rom. Battery drained 20 percent overnight though.

as_daylight_dies
09-06-2011, 09:28 AM

Can I get a link to that apk?

mcneilmoe
09-06-2011, 10:08 PM

I think you have to change the resolution or size.

mcneilmoe
09-06-2011, 10:11 PM

Charge, calibrate battery, let battery drain. You will see a difference

rickw
09-06-2011, 10:28 PM
hey moe,when's that new ver coming out?

mcneilmoe
09-07-2011, 05:30 AM
hey moe,when's that new ver coming out?

Hopefully Friday. Maybe Saturday. Follow me on twitter @3MX10 to stay updated

AjRod
01-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Great work, Very smooth, great battery life, love how the MIUI camera auto focuses without pressing any buttons. I was wondering if anyone had problems with applying themes from metamorph... but other than that no issues.

AngelRyuX
01-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Links are all dead :(

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chuck54
03-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Moe, please pm me, i really want to learn how to build roms for droidx, and knowing your younger than i am, i reeeeeeaallllly want to know!!! Thanx!