PDA

View Full Version : Battery life since. 602

tucker142
08-23-2011, 11:38 AM
My phone is eating battery alive since updating...all phone usage ...has anyone else experienced this?

Rooted and stock rom
Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Epsilonblue
08-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Mines actually been better since updating. Before I would be at 30-40% after a normal work day. Now I'm at around 60% at the end of my work day.

Sent from my DROIDX

RedWingsFanEd
08-24-2011, 08:26 AM
Did you try charging your phone to 100% then going into ClockwordMod Recovery and deleting battery stats under advanced? I do that after flashing any new Rom and it seems to give better statistics in the long run.

xkuntrycowboyx
08-24-2011, 09:26 AM
Mine seemed to be last night, but I was already low 40%. Ill repost after todays normal workday

xkuntrycowboyx
08-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Not horrible. Not great. After 8 hr work day. Light usage. ( updating apps and 1phone convo and some testing) 30%
Stock dx

phxmadrid
08-25-2011, 12:19 AM
I just came off MIUI for a couple a reasons but battery life was one of them. Have not recalibrated since flashing rooted 602 but was at 70% after 11 hours today which was great.

bhavlo
08-27-2011, 08:07 AM
My battery life has been less since 602 also. I have noticed that now my notification bar is acting different. It looks normal then it sort of rolls up for a second or 2 and displays just what looks like a sync icon on the left end. Then is rolls back down to normal again. It does this every 60 seconds, I have timed it and it is very consistent. It is different than the old problem where the sync icon would always stay on the notification bar. When I had that problem it was killing my battery and am wondering if this is the same thing? Has anyone else noticed this and is it a problem that could be using more battery then it is supposed to?

bhavlo
08-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Its been a few more days and I can say for sure that my battery life is a LOT less now on 602. I am wondering if I did something wrong. I backed everything up with Titanium and made a Nandroid backup from clockwork recovery. Then I flashed the 2 files for the rooted version of 602, then did a restore with Titanium. Did I do something wrong, can anyone help?

SeanPlunk
09-10-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm having the same issue. My battery life seems significantly worse since moving to .602.

bigmook
09-10-2011, 11:23 PM
I would flash the two part zip in clockwork again. Don't wipe data. .wipe cache and dalvic. Make sure you are at 100 percent before flashing. Either wipe battery stats under the advanced options in clockwork,then use phone until it shuts off then charge fully uninterupted. or download" battery calibration" from the market and follow the instructions.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk