PDA

View Full Version : Can I ?

bleedgreen
08-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Flash this ROM coming from miui OR do i need the pre-"set-up"?
That's my main concern.
I have been told I can directly flash the update and not have to do the old first. (RIGHT? )

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Nemo aeternamn
08-19-2011, 04:29 PM
Flash what rom exactly?

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

popcenator
08-19-2011, 04:31 PM
I assume you're talking about SSX, if so, the only reason you'd flash the old one first is if you were on SSX 2.0. That way you can update and keep the setup you had. If you were never on SSX then just wipe data/cache/dalvik cache in CW recovery and install.

bleedgreen
08-19-2011, 10:41 PM
I assume you're talking about SSX, if so, the only reason you'd flash the old one first is if you were on SSX 2.0. That way you can update and keep the setup you had. If you were never on SSX then just wipe data/cache/dalvik cache in CW recovery and install.

That's what I needed to know.
Thanks bra

popcenator
08-19-2011, 10:42 PM
That's what I needed to know.
Thanks bra

No problem.

on the move..

bleedgreen
08-20-2011, 12:09 AM
I assume you're talking about SSX, if so, the only reason you'd flash the old one first is if you were on SSX 2.0. That way you can update and keep the setup you had. If you were never on SSX then just wipe data/cache/dalvik cache in CW recovery and install.I have to say that flashing ssx2.1 is not working via cw recovery. Don't know what's up. It saved my miui then went back into miui like I just flashed it(muiu) Question,can I leave my charge cord in my phone while I flash?