PDA

View Full Version : SSX Flash

frosty_35768
08-17-2011, 08:27 PM
I am currently running the Liquid Rom and I am wanting to give SSX a try. I was reading to instructions here; http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/cyanogenmod/30809-rom-aosp-ssx-2-0-built-source-gb-2-3-4-a.html and was little confused by them. From what I can tell I can flash this over the liquid without SBF'ing. My question is do I have to do the ssx-prep file also or do i just do it like any flash and wipe everything and then go to my rom and install it? Also where i found the file there are two patches, do i need to flash those as well? Thanks for yalls help.

BHuber09
08-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Its okay to flash right over
No need for prep that only if you are on GB.
Be sure to wipe everything then install
And installing patches is always good it fixes the problems that people have been having

FreeMyMoto!!!

frosty_35768
08-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Ok. Thanks for the quick reply. I seem to get bored with roms pretty quick and wanna flash a new one every chance i get. Ever since I rooted my phone a couple of weeks ago it has been fun just learning about all of this stuff. I'm still trying to learn what rom's i can flash over and which ones i cant.Been trying to talk my wife into letting me root her DX but no luck..

HarleyDude
08-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Moved to ChevyNo1 sub-forum

Go for it. SSX is a good build and a very nice ROM. One of the ones I like running, and has some nice enhancements. All you'll need for it can be found in the ChevyNo1 sub forum.