lost internet connection, 3g is on, cannot connect
pulldown menu gps button periodically doesnt work
post any others

Wulf
08-09-2011, 08:43 PM
lost internet connection, 3g is on, cannot connect
pulldown menu gps button periodically doesnt work
post any others

With 3g, turn airplane mode on then off again. Helps some times, and there is always *228 option 2.

What rom am I on? hell, whatever one just got updated...

digitalmofo
08-15-2011, 12:17 AM
Can't run the second camera app, it cannot connect to camera when I do, but it does run the stock camera. Other than that, I have had no issues at all except the bluetooth.
When I turn my car on and then turn on my bluetooth, it fails to connect, nothing I do can make it connect. If I have my bluetooth on and then turn on my car, it connects immediately and is fine every time.

goldsmitht
08-15-2011, 12:26 AM
no problems, both cameras work fine, video works great, but was curious if here was any way to port over some of the lockscreens from MIUI? other than that, getting the fastest scores with this ROM than any other, battery isn't killing me, and love the themes!

popcenator
08-15-2011, 12:29 AM
Can't run the second camera app, it cannot connect to camera when I do, but it does run the stock camera. Other than that, I have had no issues at all except the bluetooth.
When I turn my car on and then turn on my bluetooth, it fails to connect, nothing I do can make it connect. If I have my bluetooth on and then turn on my car, it connects immediately and is fine every time.

Try reflashing the ROM, then running installing the other camera again.

digitalmofo
08-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Done, looks like it fixed it. Bluetooth still doing the same thing, though.

xxturbowesxx
08-18-2011, 02:42 PM
My camera button can't be used to take pictures.

Pressing the camera button brings up the camera but I have to use the touch button.. works fine when using video.

popcenator
08-18-2011, 02:50 PM
I believe you can go into settings and assign the search button as the camera button, this is a bug on almost all the 2nd init ROMs unfortunately.

xxturbowesxx
08-18-2011, 04:12 PM
I believe you can go into settings and assign the search button as the camera button, this is a bug on almost all the 2nd init ROMs unfortunately.

I am going to use camera360 and tasker to launch camera 360 when the button is pushed.. problem solved(camera physical button works in camera360)

I was having an issue where the phone shuts off and will not let me turn on unless I pull the battery first.. I wiped/reinstalled and Ill see how it goes.

Bkdodger
08-18-2011, 06:28 PM

You can assign volume up/down too makes it easy to snap pics ..

Sent from elGato's X..
"I will not flash today...I will not flash tonight ..oh who am I kidding...."

NastyMcStackey
09-11-2011, 10:17 PM
can someone help me out... im having problems with usb mass storage getting stuck in the loading phase... i re-flashed liquid 2.6 like 50 times already wiping date and wiping cache everytime... i notice also i cant "unmount" the sd card in settings, it seems certain apps that get installed on the sd card prevents the sd card from un-mounting... playing around with re-flashing, i got the usb mass storage to work a handfull of times, but it stops when i install certain apps... is there a fix for this? i read a guy solved it just by re-flash with full wipes, which worked for me untill i start re-installing my apps (manually)... i flashed "CM4DXfix2.zip" that suppose to fix some bugs, and i hope it would solve my woes... but no dice...

i really want to stay with liqiud but not being able to throw files on and off the phone is kinda a deal breaker... i tried using liberity but i gave up on that when the settings FC'd and downloading ROM toolbox...