PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have fully functioning CM7 or MiU on Milestone Xi?

jmkoep
08-09-2011, 04:09 PM
I was just curious if anyone here had experience with running Cyanogen Mod or Miui on a Milestone X while perserving their data connection. I recently flashed the wrong SBf and lost my data. Since I broke the connection I went ahead and flashed both roms since I'd already ruined it. I like both Roms and would like to use them after I get my phone back from the carrier. I just want to be sure that running these these will not break the connection again. Sorry if this is a stupid question. I know Liberty, rubix, etc work fine, I just am confused by some of the things I've read about Miui and CM4DX.

Thanks!

jloya
08-09-2011, 04:28 PM
running either ROM will not break the connection, I have used both (currently on MIUI) and love them...more so miui :p

jmkoep
08-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

hizdudeness
12-04-2011, 01:54 AM
jloya,

I've been trying to get MIUI to work on my Milestone X running on ACS Alaska.

I tried running the Droid X rom on my Milestone X via bootstrap and installing this rom and it just hung me at the "M" screen. I ended having to SBF my phone to get it back.

Rom tool box and clockwork recovery do not list these as available roms.

Could you shed some light on how you got it to work?

theclarks1
01-29-2012, 06:16 PM
are you still having issues with this? I have been able to load a couple of versions of MIUI as well as liquid on mine. I havent gotten cm7 to work yet even with the removal of the 3 lines of code. If you need more help email me and I can send you a step by step on the way to MIUI or liquid loaded.