PDA

View Full Version : titanium backup restore?

urphonesux
08-07-2011, 04:00 PM
So i think ive narrowed down my battery life issues to having ALOT of apps synching in the background. The biggest culprits of course appear to be games like contract killer and gun bros. So in actuality i guess this is a two part question.First: Is it okay to restore apps and data to gb using titanium backup on the x2?Second:Do you think it would be worth it to reinstall all of my games and apps and just invest in autostarts to eliminate the extra stuff synching in the background? You know the stuff other than gmail and the base stuff that is now?

cory46
08-07-2011, 04:20 PM
yeah you can restore things through tibu as long as your arent restoring system data say from froyo to gingerbread or gingerbread to froyo or from another phone that isn't a dx2.

Me personally I used to use autostarts frequently back when there was just root for the X and not many roms. its a great app and not only will it stop apps from sycning when you don't want them too it will also let you keep apps from accessing things that they dont necessarily need to operate/function properly.

c
so if you had autostarts and haven't played gunbros or contract killer in a while and don't want them to sync for no reason and instaed of uninstalling it juust use autostarts. You're on a good path in my opinion

urphonesux
08-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Thanks Cory46! Autostarts it is