PDA

View Full Version : OMFGB Rocks....

rmd0311
08-06-2011, 01:03 PM
It has been getting no love here. So I figure I would post. I had an Incredible before Asurion decided that they would send me a DX to replace my DINC. Well., in the DINC this rom was the best. Simply just pure GB with minor mods... Well, its the same now, simply PURE GB with very minor mods accessible through God Mode. If you just want a simple AOSP ROM this is it. While I like CM, i'm not too much to customizing, I want my rom to work, simple as that. This works simple as that. No issues yet and am on third day.

bl33d
08-11-2011, 11:37 PM
agreed

scottpole
08-23-2011, 09:17 PM
Battery life has been holding me back from the 2nd init area. How is it on that rom? I have to have good battery life on my phone.

Uploaded from my CyanogenMod7 X

JSM9872
08-23-2011, 09:23 PM
Battery life has been holding me back from the 2nd init area. How is it on that rom? I have to have good battery life on my phone.

Uploaded from my CyanogenMod7 X

When I was using it I was getting about 15-17 hrs with moderate use. I consider moderate about 35-50 texts, using tapatalk, some browsing, and running 2-3 Widgets.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JungleKing76
09-05-2011, 12:20 AM
I was in love with my X on MIUI but I got impatient with the last two weeks and no updates to fix the minor bugs so I decided to try something else for now and all I can say is i love this Rom. OMFGB is fast, smooth and has great customization. I thought MIUI was the best out there but I don't think I will be going back now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Karbon™
09-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Though I used CM7, MIUI, and OMFGB each for about a week, I am going to stay with OMFGB. The customization is much better than CM7's, and even some themes can be used from CM7. I also like the speed, which MIUI held me back at. The battery usage is horrible for me though. Around 10 percent/hour, so I carry my charger everywhere...

kradebaugh
09-15-2011, 05:53 PM
Honeycomb lock screen on newest nightly is awesome

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

rmd0311
09-16-2011, 09:15 AM
yeah they do., but I always seem to go back to the slider...

The new update has been great thus far.

Karbon™
09-16-2011, 09:50 AM
I only have one concern, my device is beginning to freeze for no reason and then start working fine again. Any idea why?

elizcam
09-22-2011, 06:10 PM
I rather have the customization.... thank you for pointing that out so I knew before I downloaded it... what rom do you think has the most? besides Miui and Cm7 I have tried both of those all ready and am looking to move on to a new one.. :nerd: ( and I dont think that looks like a nerd.... I think its CUTE!!)

C Dippa
09-22-2011, 06:43 PM
I rather have the customization.... thank you for pointing that out so I knew before I downloaded it... what rom do you think has the most? besides Miui and Cm7 I have tried both of those all ready and am looking to move on to a new one.. :nerd: ( and I dont think that looks like a nerd.... I think its CUTE!!)

Other than Miui, probably SSX...it has all of the CM7 customization and more in the ChevyNo1 Tools.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk