PDA

View Full Version : Yeaaaah! Finally flashed between to Roms without an SBF....Apex and bluetooth problem

justifi
08-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Hi Folks,

I'm moving right along. After multiple SBF's, I was finally able to flash between Liberty. 08 and Apex. I played with liberty but it didn't take me long to discover that I prefered Apex for the battery life. I also like the feel of Apex better. Having said that, I will need to familiarize myself more with liberty. It could be my settings or some app that I am using.

I love the apex, but is there a known issue with bluetooth? I keep loosing my bluetooth when on a call using my bluetooth headset. If I press speaker I can hear the caller. My bluetooth button doesn't respond and it's almost grayed out. I can't hear the caller directly on my phone or through the headset. I check my bluetooth settings and it says that's paired and connected. I have to do a battery pull for it to work correctly again. It appears as if bluetooth isn't stable on Apex.

Which brings me too which rom has good battery life, stable bluetooth connection, and works with corporate email?

Thanks.

P.S. Tempted to try zombiestomped but I don't know if I have to SBF back to froyo to flash .596. as zombiestomped is .595

pharmnatr
08-05-2011, 09:19 AM
See this thread.
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/apex/33969-there-known-bluetooth-issues-apex.html

Nemo aeternamn
08-06-2011, 12:20 AM
@the post script... No you don't as you already on 596 with liberty gb and apex 2... You should be able to just flash zs... But make sure you make a back up... You might be able to use the nandroids to go from zs to another 596 rom... I have not tried it out though...but one thing I know... You can't put a 596 rom over zs through just installing...haha... That doesn't work... I couldn't even get to the factory recovery after that... At work... That was fun

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer