PDA

View Full Version : ZombieStomped 1.7 Customizer

Boarder277
08-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Hey everyone I'm looking for the updated customizer zip for ZombieStomped 1.7 I've been running this ROM for a week now and I love it.

Heres the thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-roms/147624-rom-zombiestomped-1-7-595-dx-gb-motoblur-build.html

The only problem I'm having is when I run the customizer in terminal emulator i cant seem to download any of the themes, the dev posted a fix in the OP but the site hosting the downloads is down

Does anyone have a copy of the customizer zip from after jboxen updated it with the fix?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

littlebigarm
08-07-2011, 07:26 PM
can this work on .596?

Nemo aeternamn
08-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Ya... It will... It will just convert some system things to 595

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

griz.droidx
08-08-2011, 09:58 AM
You should be able to get the customizer from the link you posted above,somewhere in the later posts(next to last), you should find links to the customizer. However, I don't think it will help any, because I don't think the customizer includes the theme's anyway. I could be wrong. But When I was on Zombie, I had the updated customizer mentioned in the op of the link you posted and it still downloads themes to your sd to install. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I do have a couple of themes and whatnot that I saved on a drive @ home, crimson storm and the dark one, shadow i think. not to be confused with the more white theme of mobile sensi's called storm shadow.

Zombie is a sweet rom, especially after removing the crap you don't use. You can install over a 596 build from what I hear, and I'd be you could use .596 themes, but I'd backup first before trying that.