PDA

View Full Version : Wifi

digitalmofo
08-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Hello, I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues connecting to wifi since they have been using liquid? I am on 2.5, and it is great, but my wifi isn't working. Sometimes, it says "error" when it tries to connect and that disables the wifi altogether until reboot, and sometimes it won't connect like I have the incorrect password. I have checked multiple times that everything is right, but when it does connect, it has no browsing capability. Any ideas on this?

B1GD
08-05-2011, 12:41 AM
i had the same problem. i would just go back to 2.4 and wait for 2.6. 2.5 is very buggy. thats what i ended up doing with no regrets. the one thing i would recommend for 2.4 is to avoid switching launchers in goodies. i ended up without a launcher! not fun. easy solution though, thanks to DX forums!

digitalmofo
08-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Ahh, I couldn't find a good version of 2.4, the ones I did find had an error installing after I SBFd, so I just went back to 2.5. I will live with the wifi deal until 2.6 is out. I have read that bluetooth sucks, and I have had minor issues with it, but I can get it to work, so I don't care. I love liquid, this is the best rom I have ever flashed!

Bkdodger
08-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Ahh, I couldn't find a good version of 2.4, the ones I did find had an error installing after I SBFd, so I just went back to 2.5. I will live with the wifi deal until 2.6 is out. I have read that bluetooth sucks, and I have had minor issues with it, but I can get it to work, so I don't care. I love liquid, this is the best rom I have ever flashed!

Check the other thread ...I linked 2.4 from my dropbox ..let me know if any issues ..

Sent from elGato's X..
"I will not flash today...I will not flash tonight ..Oh what did I say ??"

digitalmofo
08-17-2011, 10:59 PM
Thank you tons, by the way. Went back to 2.4, on 2.6 now and it rocks!