PDA

View Full Version : Best CM7 Nightly

josuemldnd23
08-03-2011, 02:38 PM
What is the best nightly released so far?

lehman70
08-03-2011, 03:42 PM
IMO build #30 or build #42. Both run smooth on my device. But what makes them great is the battery life. I'm running #42 undervolted with tweaks and I'm getting around 24 to 30 hrs per charge. And I use my device. It's not sitting in my pocket or on a shelf somewhere. I take it to work, make calls, check emails, Facebook, check out some youtube. You get the idea. I'll be sitting on 42 until a better build comes out.

nukeruss
08-03-2011, 04:21 PM
The latest is always the best with CM7. I've flashed close to 200 nightlies (more than one device) and I can only think of 2 builds that had an actual error in them. I've never seen performance go down from a nightly. Sometimes a tweak that they may have implemented may interfere with another one but for most users, you won't even notice the difference from one nightly to the next unless a major bug has been fixed. Every morning I'm on the latest nightly and my phone has had no issues with it and my battery dies at the same pace. I tried OMFGB and it's the same story there, except there are fewer features that are available and more bugs to deal with.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

josuemldnd23
08-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Hey guys I was able flash CM7 today when I got some free time.. However I installed the latest nightly and everything seemed fine until I tried taking a pic.. the camera boots but once it takes the pic it freezes n doesn't save anything.. any sugerstions?

razorloves
08-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Hey guys I was able flash CM7 today when I got some free time.. However I installed the latest nightly and everything seemed fine until I tried taking a pic.. the camera boots but once it takes the pic it freezes n doesn't save anything.. any sugerstions?
you have to flash the all in one fix zip whenever you flash a nightly http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/cyanogenmod/32039-all-one-fix-zip-cm4dx.html

josuemldnd23
08-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Got it! Lol sorry noob mistake thanks !

lehman70
08-17-2011, 02:44 AM
Flashed build#60 looks like battery issues have been resolved.