PDA

View Full Version : Reboot missing options

dennyjones
08-01-2011, 06:02 PM
I've been running the SSX for several weeks and not having any issues until now. When I get ready to reboot the phone, the only reboot option is "reboot". I don't have the options to reboot into recovery, hotboot, or bootloader.

Is there a setting that I have "adjusted" that would affect this? With this limitation, I can't get into recovery to re-flash the rom or restore a nandroid.

Your help is appreciated.

Denny Jones
Davison, MI

HarleyDude
08-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Once you hit reboot, the other options should come up

dennyjones
08-01-2011, 08:19 PM
I wish they would. They don't! The only thing that happens, the phone reboots. I had android overclock installed and thought that may have something to do with it but after removing it, I still don't have reboot options.

dj

HarleyDude
08-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Go into ROM Manager, reflash the init2 for droid x and reboot into recovery, see if that fixes it. You can always reflash SSX or restore a previous nandroid

dennyjones
08-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Downloading rom manager now.

reflash the init2 for droid x and reboot into recovery

I'm not sure I understand this part. Can't I just reboot into recovery from rom manager?

I'm restoring a ssx nandroid. We'll see what happens.

dennyjones
08-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Well... I don't know what caused the issue but after installing ROM manager and then restoring a previous nandroid, I'm up and running the way SSX is suppose to run.

Thanks for your help