PDA

View Full Version : Gingerbread kernal 2nd init... New radio update

dj923
07-29-2011, 11:56 AM
I remember reading recently that someone was trying to get 2nd init to work off of gingerbread so u would no longer need to sbf. Anyone else have any info on this? Also when the new update comes out for the radio problems will all the gingerbread roms need to be remade to work? I would imagine its a yes, but just verifying

Toking with my droid x on the darkslide of the moon:)

kochoid
07-31-2011, 08:02 AM
Cvpcs said he was working on the 2nd init hack for the gb kernal, but that it was not a high priority. So, don't hold your breathe.

Sent from my Droid X using Droid X Forums

superwrench
08-18-2011, 05:42 PM
Cvpcs said he was working on the 2nd init hack for the gb kernal, but that it was not a high priority. So, don't hold your breathe.Sent from my Droid X using Droid X Forumscheck the blogs and twitter for CVPCS! His awesomeness is breaking through on 2nd init!!

chuck54
08-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Now all we need is an sbf without computer and the DROIDX is THE device for everyone!!

Sent from my DROIDX running liquid 2.6 while my Chevy (ssx) is broke..... boohoo

HarleyDude
08-18-2011, 05:59 PM
I remember reading recently that someone was trying to get 2nd init to work off of gingerbread so u would no longer need to sbf. Anyone else have any info on this? Also when the new update comes out for the radio problems will all the gingerbread roms need to be remade to work? I would imagine its a yes, but just verifying

Toking with my droid x on the darkslide of the moon:)

There has been some progress made,
Read it and discuss it here
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gingerbread-general-discussion/34994-2nd-init-gb-kernel.html